Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #30

Default Babies Born September 2006 #30

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in September 2006.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Is Feeding Your Baby Taking Too Much Time?
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Lactose Intolerance
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Con of Controlled Crying
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Your previous thread can be found HERE

Please note - To receive thread notfications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

Rikki- Wow, thats fantastic bout Ainsleigh. Enjoy your time with DH while he's here.

Nessa- Lol, I couldn't help but laugh about what Teleah has been up to. I prolly wouldn't find it so amusing if it was my own child doing it!

AnnaT- yes I feel like choc now! Some men are hopeless remembering things. My Df only remembers things cause I will talk about it for a week before hand and give suggestions for everything. I don't understand how my Df can forget everyones birthdays or special events yet you ask him questions about the Bombers and who played what number in what year etc and he knows!

Okay gonna go give Ash a bath and might jump in with her, so much easier if I'm in there too. think i need to get some more bath toys though.

Oh and I forgot to say Happy 6 months to Xander! I can't believe half a year is gone already, feels like just last week we were all moaning about being preg and desperate to get these bubs out!

hey girls,

happy 6mth xander wow that has gone quick anna he will be 1 before you know it. better start planing that cake lol.

maz- i tried to ring you and your not home where are you know i hope you spending money lol.

well i had akira's 4 yr old health check and they said he has a bad left ear which is a load of bull cause i had it all checked the week before. it just shows cyh dont know what there doing cause the where pushing the button to make to noise in front of her lol.

abd the pick on her feet again after i told them we already know. then they told me she was a bit to heavy for he age she is 18.2 kgs and 107.2 cm tall wtf i looked in the book and she was spot on. ahhhhhh cyh are dumb arses lol.

well im off to pick her up from kindy talk to u all later

adele

What the? Adele, are those people deliberately trying to give you a complex about your children?? Honestly.

Oh and Ness, your naughty little Teleah!! What did you do about it?

Oh thank goodness the tree cutting man has left, he was here yesterday too, cutting trees right near the bathroom window, so I haven't had a shower yet today cos I feel a bit funny being naked when there's a stranger right outside the window. And looks like River's asleep now again too, so now is the perfect time to get clean!
    Might give Rans a call first and see how his day is going. xo

I set up a table with activities on it like playdoh,drawings.I put a cartoon on if i need to get something done.Millana's worse thing shes done is draw on the wall!
    Better pick millana up.
    Happy 6 months xander.
    Dont worry annat,ruby is still a baby of the group too!

nelle- i dont let it get to me i just go and get a second opinon lol. i know what is wrong with her and we are work with her to help her out but to some people it isnt enough.

nessa try what caddie said bout the table.

caddie akira was the same but has moment when she chucks a wobbly and throw her lunch at the wall and she is made to clean to wall no if's or but's it works lol.

later everyone

adele

Happy 6 Months Xander!! OMG Half a year old!!! Wow what a big boy now!

Oh Nessa, what a little devil! Why dont you play hide and seek or something with her. Tell her to go and find a good place to hide, while shes hiding you can do a few things and then go look for her yelling out Annika can you see Teleah, i cant find her anywhere.. even though where she is is probably right in front of you.. and then potter on with whatever you need to get done.. then when you find her tell her to go find somewere else now.. that will keep her entertained for a lil while at least and you can get some things done in the process.

Shellbell.. hope you had a nice bath! I wish our bath was bigger so i could jump in with Jess too!

Adele.. do you have a baby site of the munchkins?

Hey Maz.. what you up to today?

Well Jess was a lil poobah with his day sleep today.. took me an hour to get him to sleep. In the end i just left him in his cot and let him wail for a little while, then went it and tapped him and he fell asleep straight away. DH is home so i think he may think its party all day time.

Oh i forgot to mension re the ****roach plague Shellbell.. our ****roaches have been taken over by ants! They all in our ensuit.. i had one of Jesse's puke rags in our room the other night when he was in there with us.. put it on the floor.. then after i put him to bed came back in and saw something black on it.. thought it was mould, looked closer and it was covered by ants! Then yesterday i noticed a few strays on Jesse's mat then looked over at his puke rag and they were starting to attack that too!! Our carpet is quite dark too so theres no chance seeing where theyre coming from.. least with the roaches you could kill them and they were gone.. the ants are just everywhere. And theres nothing i can do like spray them cos of Jess moving around now on the floor! JOY!
    Oh and did i mension we have a cicada living in our walls!!

Anna - happy 6 months to Xander today!! Its also 5 Months to Julia today!!!

HAPPY 5 MONTHS JULIA!!

Ugh I have to get this nap thing under control. Neither of us can cope anymore if he doesnt start having them. I cant get anything done and he gets so grumpy he screams from 11:30 to 4:30. So about a half hour ago I just put him in his cot with his dummy and a stuffed animal and had a shower. He just yelled a bit for awhile so when I got out I put his dummy in and left him again. I felt sooo guilty but he is sound asleep now and Im praying he stays that way for atleast two hours so I can do the dishes, vacuum and get stuck into my study. I should have finished my diploma months ago but with moving cross country, being pregnant and having a small baby I havent even finished the first workbook Dh is complaining about it so Im making an effort to get the first booklet sent off by Monday. I'd love to have it finished by the end of the year so I can work if I want to.
    I dont know how Uni Mama's do it.

Right, time for me to turn into Martha Stewart!

Hope your all having a good day

happy 5mths julia

Hey guys, check out my webpage for pics of some shirts a friend of mine made for Jett. She is a very talented woman and has a website if anyone is interested in her shirts.

ID is annalou and password is louise.

The shirts are great annat.How much? Does she supply shirts or do we?

HAPPY 5 MONTHS JULIA!!!

Wow theyre groovey shirts Anna!! Yeh what is her website?
    Last edited by ShootingStar; February 15th, 2007 at 02:24 PM. Reason: i wrote shorts and mean shirts. DERRRRRR!

annat- they look really nice .could make lot of money with them lucky thing

Happy 5 months Julia

Happy 6 months Xander

Gosh Eithan is 6mths in 2days eeek.

Love

HAPPY 5 MONTHS JULIA!

Xander did not like his jabs one bit this morning... poor little thing. He is off having a nap now after I gave him some Dymadon. I can't help but think that in just another 6 short months he'll be 1. Oh, and had him weighed - a healthy 7.8kgs... the Doc said that he is near enough the weight min on my car seat to safely turn him around now. Is everyone else turning their bubs now?

Rikki - How cool... I'll have to check our Ainsleigh's new toothy peg on Tuesday.

AnnaT - Those shirts look fabbo.

Shell - How was the bath? I need to get some more bath toys too, but there really doesn't seem to be anything that looks very interesting at the shops.

Kellxx - That would have to be the sneakiest game of hide and seek I've heard.. really great idea. I must remember that one.

Nelle - I'd be a bit funny about stripping off and having a shower knowing someone is working just outside your bathroom. I'd be glad when they left too!!! Enjoy your nice long shower in peace.

Adele - Don't they realise that kids come in all sorts of shapes and sizes? Geez.

Maz - Where are you? Big hellos and hugs.

Mmm.. might go have a bit of a lie down whilst Xander is napping. All this night waking is making me tired *yawn*

Hi Helen!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast