Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #35

Default Babies Born September 2006 #35

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in September 2006.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Is Feeding Your Baby Taking Too Much Time?
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Lactose Intolerance
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Con of Controlled Crying
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Your previous thread can be found here

Please note - To receive thread notifications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

wow, i'm first for the first time!
    chrissy, in case you did not read the end of the last thread....

what was your news chrissy????

well you will just have to wait till i feed the tribe............busy busy at the moment

Well I have officially bought my first cloth stash For those who are interested in the score:
    • 3 bumGenius bamboo fitteds (Butternut (orange), twilight (blue) and Grasshopper (green))
    • 6 bumGenius one size pockets (Butternut (orange), twilight (blue) and Grasshopper (green))
    • 3 peapod pockets (cream, red and dark green)
    • 1 BBH PUL cover (white)
    • 9 hemp boosters
    • 12 mircofleece liners

Grand total inc postage: 361.51
    I cant wait til it all arrives!!!! Everything bar the boosters, cover and liners should be here in a week or two, unfortunately I have to wait for the beehinds order as they are quoting 3-4 weeks before it gets shipped

What time saturday for the chat party? Will have to make sure I get some munchies and drinks for it!

Mate, that's an excellent stash. It's good that you got that many boosters, cos you'll never run out! I'm often hunting through the washing for a clean liner - never mind that I have a whole lot of hemp/cotton ready to be made into boosters!

Those liners will be great too, cos if Jett poos, you really only have the liner to deal with! (I throw mine in the laundry sink, run water over them and poke at them with a brush - my mum rolls her eyes and just scrubs it with her hands...guess I'm not that seasoned yet!! )

Better go, youth groups in an hour, and I'd better shower before I go! (I've got clothes over my pjs...no-one would ever know...)

Nelle - pmsl at the poking with brush thing...im a hand on girl and then washing my hands for ages afterwards.
    Annat - you should hav ebought some berry plushed, their an AIO with a snap in booster and oh their so soft and lush and ahhh minkyyyyyyyy
    Chrissy - you pg woman???? whats the go hurray up and feed them kids and get back here PMSL

Thankyou Nelle, I owe it all to you best buddy, take a bow
    BTW Nayella (hahahahahaha) my friend is interested in going cloth (she is a BB member) and I would like to forward your nappy lessons to her if thats ok? She's more confused than I was if thats possible

Oh Maz dont you worry I already have a cloth wish list and the berry plush is on there in 4 different colours Just trying to not give DH a heart attack with the costs involved initially.........
    Last edited by Freya; March 9th, 2007 at 05:47 PM.

I tried to post this 3 times earlier but wouldnt work. Berryplush are pretty much soldout at the moment.

Hi guys thought I would share, for those of you about to buy nappies, just got this in an email from darlings down under-5% off all orders over the value of $50 staring now until Midnight Monday 12th March!

shipment of The Natural Baby Product nappies has arrived- so check out the Haute one size pockets, Pocket Change pockets, Dream-Eze Organic Fleece fitted nappies in colours and the Wonder Wraps One Size PUL Covers...now in 10 groovy colours!

Thanks Maz for the pm will get back to you as soon as I can.

LOL Eithan is having nappy free time and has just discovered his doodle. Well on and off anyway, he's not really concentrating on it yet, just something that he keeps touching. But boys will be boys I am sure it wont be long until it becomes an obbsession.

Love

well here goes.............

not sure if you all remember that i got that contraception injection last month, after i had the chemical pregnancy, so i cant get preggers for 3 months........well went to the doctors yesterday, as i have had non stop bleeding since the jab which was nearly 5 weeks ago now, any way he ran some tests, and i am pregnant..........and my levels are at 7 weeks.......so the doctor seems to think that maybe i actually was carrying more than one and i have lost one, but now i have had this injection! I am not holding my breath as i am still bleeding and have booked in for a u/s on tuesday to see waht is going on.........im only letting this thread know as i dont want to go through all the congrats only to find out things are not ok............so now its the waiting game, not overly confident though..........and the funny thing is that i told craig the other day that there is no way im having this jab again as it has put me off sex...yes you heard right.............i dont want sex!!

Gawd.. here we go.. gone for a day and i have 4 pages to catch up!! But will give it a go..

Jodi.. do whatever you feel is right hun. I so wish i was able to breastfeed Jesse as long as you have.. or for even more than a week but unfortunately we werent that lucky. But in saying that i have no regrets on putting him on formula as it was the right thing to do for both of us. Whatever decision you do choose, Nina is going to love you no matter what, but you do have to keep taking care of you too ok.

AnnaT.. oh wow with Jett and his yogurt!! We're going to get some for Jess tomorrow as a 6 month celebration for him... he'll probably hate it but will give it a go Hope that line gets darker!!

Maz.. oh if any mumma could take on twins it would be you maz! lmao.

Anna**.. lmao go the club chocolate!!! Though club is dark isnt it? so dark chocolate is good heh heh..

Shell.. oh thats great Ash drank from her sippy cup.. one step at a time!

Nessa.. oh dear, hope Adam is ok.

Nelle.. oh yeh Jesse loves blowing raspberries.. and laughs his head off if you do it back to him. So funny and so cute.

My msn is [email protected]l.com incase someone doesnt have it. Im good either night (sat is prob better though as DH is letting me have a sleep in Sunday ).. we just have to work it out though for the different time zones too..

Oh that wasnt that hard.. most of it was nappy talk and im too lazy to search buy clothies..

Well had a lovely day today at my friend's place with her 2 kiddies. The oldest one Annisha who is nearly 4 is a wild child. She was playing with one of Jesse's toys and he was growling at her! lmao it was so funny! It was his favourite toy, a ball that went ontop of a fire engine.. also when Annisha was dancing around in front of him kinda making him jump, he growled at her until she stopped too lmao.. like dont **** me off Annisha! haha .. was very cute though.

Well must run.. Smallville's on..

xx

OMg Chrissy!! i just read what you wrote! Did they not test before hand or something to see if you were pregnant before the jab? Oh dear.. darl i hope it all turns out ok.. my thoughts and prayers are with you hun xx

Chrissy-I second what Kell said. I am hoping that everything turns out for you and craig.
    Sending hugs and love your way.

Love

wow chrissy...what a topsy turvy few weeks you have had. fingers crossed that everything works out.... i think caity just wants to be a big sister and is sending sticky vibes to this little bubba. thinking of you and craig either way.

well news here is that the mine site where people were killed by the cyclone was the one sam was working at until only ten months ago. really upsetting, i rang him as soon as i heard the news as it just makes you realise how fragile life can be.

i'm in for msn chat, but only on sat night (not long weekend here and DH will be home as well)

OMG Chrissy I cant believe they didnt preg test you before the injection! Im sending you lots of "work out" vibes!

You know women get preggo using an IUD and go on to have healthy babies and they are similar in what they do so there is still lots of hope left

Put a HPT pic on my site under family pics, check it out and tell me if you see that elusive 2nd line!

riki......sorry i was meant to ask about sam and the mine site.........i though he was up in port headland, craid used to work up there too...so he is ok..thats great

Wow Chrissy, I hope everything turns out well. Must've been quite a surprise for you. So does this mean your trip to phillip island(or wherever it was) is off?

rikki- So does Sam know the people? It does make you think how fragile life is. Just can't take anything for granted.

Kell- Glad to hear you've had a good day. Its nice to meet up with friends that have kids. Most of mine aren't up to the kids part of their life yet so they can't always understand why I can't do something or if I'm too tired to do something.

Helen.p- Eithan sounds like the typical male, his hand will be touching it constantly now til the rest of his life!

AnnaT- Checked the pic but way too blurry for me to see a thing cept the control line, couldn't even see the line on the test from with jett.

Had dinner at the IL's and they were only slightly annoying but DF shut them up quickly with some smart arse comments! After the big fight we had a couple months ago he always makes sure now he defends me and the way we parent.

Last time we did the msn chat we started about 8pm (Qld time), dunno what that is down there. Just so you know, I'm posting this at 9.10pm (Qld time) if that helps??

chrissy - sending big hugs down your way. Hopefully everything turns out ok.

Its 10:10pm here in Victoria Jodi so we are :

1 hour ahead of QLD
    2 hours ahead of WA.
    NSW, Vic are on same time.

Not sure about Adelaide or Tassie.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast