Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #37

Maz - Thinking of you hon... if you need to chat when you get home, give me a call as I am home. I wont call you in case you need some space. Got everything crossed that all is ok.

Rach - Cut it off!!! I had nearly waist length hair, but cut if all off when Xander was 4 weeks old... best thing I ever did to be honest.

AnnaT - Yaaaay for another babeeeeee. Europe aint going anywhere, so you can always go in a few years time.

Nelle - How have you been?

Nelle I get it colored all the time, its just falling out in clumps my hairline looks like sh*it all of a sudden it is growing back and is 1/2 inch long like newborn hair so the answer is yes I am thinking of cutting it all off :eek:

Maz-I truly hope that everything is ok. Sending sticky vibes your way. Huge hugs.

Love

Nessa.. Hey chick, you missed me!! lol.. hey i just got an email from the lady who got the things from saying she's going to send the $5 with the things today.

Rikki.. hope you and Ainsleigh are feeling better soon. Theres so much going around at the moment.

Shell.. oh good work! That woul dbe good if you can get her sleeping with out the booby.. hopefully then she'll realise theres no need to wake up as shes not getting the boob and will just sleep through completely. DH is doing ok thankyou. Very sore he said cant move his arm very much, which means he cant play Warcraft!!! Haha.

maz.. oh my thoughts and prayers are with you.. hope everythings ok.

Rach.. im so thinking of cutting my hair too as its driving me insain with falling out. But i dont want to cut it too short that i cant get it tied back.. cos i know it will peeeesss me off even more if its dangling in my face.. but i say go for it.

Anna**.. that is a gorgeous photo of Xander sitting up!! What a clever boy!!

AnnaT.. oow go baby go!

Chrissy.. how you doing mate, hows little Caityln going? Let me know if you wanna meet up again for a coffee in Hornsby anytime.. same goes with you Belle.

Well Jess has been on his best behaviour for Nan and Grandie.. he just loves them!! Well, best go, mum's taking us out for coffee and Krispy Kremes!!!! mmmmmmmmmmm!!

JUST A QUICKY

maz, i am thinking about you, and praying all is well, hope all is well....sending you positive vibes.

cailyn has a HUGE boil on her bum and im just about to go to the docs, i thought it would of cleared by now but the poor thing cant even sit on it ( oh yeh she can sit up) and she got her 2nd tooth yesterday so i have had a extremely irritated baby since friday, the amount of puss(sp) coming out of the boil i could fill a beer glass, its horrible! i am hoping its not a staf infection i had one the other week after me thinking i was getting boils everywhere........and thinking this is not normal.... since she was born...we worked out i got it from hospital having her........so i got some ultra stong antibodics ands its clear now........so caity must need some drugs to fight the infection.

had a huge weekend and drunk to much scotch, had an absoulute ball, and i ACTUALLY COULD FIT INTO MY JEANS,,,,,,,,,,,,,yeh.........pretyy happy about that

BBL have to go

hi girls, thanks for your well wishes. think we are all recovered now.

Maz - been thinking of you all day, keep jumping on to see if you are back from the hospy yet. Ains loves her taggie... she just lies on her back looking at the colours!

Anna - how are you? What did you decide to do with Xander re physio etc? I would not worry, as the girls said before (sorry I know I am late in replying) all bubs develop at different rates. Ains is only now rolling to get somewhere, and she is one of the older bubs.

Chrissy - woo hooo on getting in to your jeans. Don't think there is much else to say to you!!! (except hope Caity's bum is all better soon and she does not require antibiotics)

annat - too bad about the hol. don't think i could leave Ainsleigh, and really two weeks is not enough time in europe when you factor in jetlag and seeing more than a couple of places. Maybe you and Ryan could go together when the kids are a bit better.

Caddie/Belle - how are you both?

Rach - I got my hair chopped a few weeks ago and I love it. it was really long as I grew it for the wedding, and all i can say is yay for my MG friend who is a hairdresser.

Nessa - think you need to find some jobs for hubby so he stops driving you bonkers.

Nelle - hello!

Annie - hope you has some success buying pressie for Olivia's bday. My goddaughters love dressups, and they came over yesterday with some purple ballet slippers for Ainsleigh so she has her first 'dressups'.

Kell - KK donuts mmmmmm. don't have them in perth (which is a good thing!)

Shell, Helen, and anyone i've forgotten... hello! Ains is whinging so better go and see where she's rolled to now! Have a good day everyone (we're off to visit a brand new bubba.... cluck, cluck!)

Im worried about Maz now, she hasnt come back on to tell us anything. Ugh I hate waiting.

Rach - I got my hair chopped a few weeks ago and I love it. it was really long as I grew it for the wedding, and all i can say is yay for my MG friend who is a hairdresser
    actually I am waiting till mothers group tomorrow as one of the girls was a haridresser sold her business in Dec, she has cut my hair before so am going ot see what she thinks it is just so hard I have only ever had short hair once I was 12 and we had those nasty critters so mum got our hair all cut off I hated it

She won't stay away for long Annat, I'm sure she'll pop on when she's ready. Besides, if she's going to the emergency department in a hospital, who knows, she might get admitted by tomorrow I hope she's already been seen though.

Oh no Chrissy! That doesn't sound fun for Caitlyn, hope you get her sorted out soon!

Rach, good on you if you want to cut your hair! I had short hair through high school, so longer hair is nice for me...gotta admit though, short hair probably looks the best on me, seeing as my hair is fine and not very voluptuous at all! Ah well.

Just got back girls
    Looks like we're an unlucky lot. I had a complete m/c of not one, but 2 emryo's at the 5 week mark. They think one was around friday and the other in the last 2 days. Could tell my the shape of the embo thingo in me. Still no pain or clumps but oh my god im still sick. Might be a little quiet girls, hasnt really sunk in properly yet. Jed's in shock. Looks like im going back on the pill now for 6 months...bring on October again girlies
    xxmaz

hello girls,

just wanted to pop in to see how everyone is going and hope everyone and there cuties are well.

maz- sorry to hear about your loss best of luck for october.

hope everyone has a great easter long weekend not long now.

seeya

adele

so sorry maz, take your time and come back when your ready........this thread is certainly not the sticky one yet!

caitlyn has a staf infection...bummer

Ohhh Maz, that is not the news we were hoping for hey.
    Hope you and Jed can grab a moment to yourselves to process this.

Nope Chrissy, we don't seem to be a sticky thread, but we will be!! And bummer about Caitlyn's infection, does she have to be on antibiotics?

Maz, Im sorry to hear that Take your time sweets, you know where I am if you want to talk, Ive been there before.

Ive FINALLY gotten Jetts baptism sorted out. The Priest even did us a favour and are allowing us to have it on a Saturday instead of the usual Sunday because we have to travel to Sydney My mother is being a beyotch about it though, having a cry about how she wont go even though against my better judgement Im inviting her with the condition that she has to say only positive things and not embarrass me infront of our friends. Even better THE INLAWS WILL BE HERE FOR IT! Yay!

maz,so so sorry for the loss of your babies.Any advice from drs as this is your 2nd time? I feel for you babe and jed.What a bloody bummer.Its not fair.

huge hugs maz, my thoughts are with you and jed at this time. take time to appreciate your three precious kids and bring on october when we will be sticky mates together. xxx

maz - I am so sorry for your losses. I hope you and Jed can get some time alone together.

I'll bbl after nina's had her bath and been fed. Hope everyone has had a good day.

Maz - as I said on the phone I am thinking of you mate. Take care and am here if you need to talk.

Chrissy - I hope Caity is ok... does she have to have antibiotics?

Hello to everyone, BBL for personals.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast