Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #37

Anna**- Its awful isn't it. I remember when Ash had her urine infection wishing I knew what the prob was. Go to the Dr's get it checked straight away and just give regular panadol. If its just a viral infection they can't do much cept give panadol but if it is his ears they can pop him onto AB's.

Ambz- Hi, good to see you're back, Lol at the ticker, we have photo's of Ashleigh with a VB. And clever girl standing! At least with moving you could set up the whole house baby-proof.

Helen.p- I didn't know you had to wait til after BFing, do you know how long after getting it you can ttc? I might have to look into it a bit more.

maz- Lol, send in the poo angel pic, they said having fun, sounds like Vy was definately having a good time!

Our night sleeps are slowly improving, we had a good night last night but seems to be whenever we have a good night we have trouble with sleeping in the day or vice versa! So just can't win.

I am sick of this hot weather, where is autumn? Makes me want to do nothing, but sit on the net! Ooh I bought few outfits from the pumpkin patch website, they have an outlet store on there site so everything is alot cheaper.

Well! Must be the day for sickness and infections! I think I've got an ear infection - here I am keeping an eye out for teething related infections in River, and I've got pretty much every flu symptom there is (except death, thank goodness) and a super sore jaw which I'm assuming is from my wisdom teeth! I'm telling you, I think I'd rather stay un-wise, these wisdom teeth are not worth it!

So Helen, I had the same sleeping problems last night cos of blocked nose. And then halfway through last night my vicks inhaler (which I love) fell under the bed and I couldn't reach it. Poo.
    But that must have been so scary to wake up not being able to breathe! Full on. I had that once with a mucus bubble in my windpipe. Valued my life a lot after that.

Owww River just grabbed a handful of inner elbow flesh!! It's because he's trying to catch me and eat me. Even though he just had some milk. Ungrateful, that's what it is.
    Anyway, I'd best be off to change a nappy and feel sorry for myself some more!

huge hugs to all you girls who are sick or have sick babies.... i know how you're feeling. was really hard last week when we were both sick and dh was away. wondered where you were anna**, let me know if there's anything i can do....

lol @ poo angels and bubs who won't poo in sposies! ains is a pooing machine lately... and they have stopped being solids poos and back to runny poos (sorry if TMI) even though she's eating lots of solids. 2nd timers, is that normal??

ambz - good to see you back and all settled after your move.

best go and stitch... i have a 2nd bday this afternoon and i am making a tshirt, but of course i only started this morning! 2 letters down, 5 to go! also have immunisations for ains today speak to you all soon!

Shell-Not too sure about how long before you can TTC. I hope Ash starts settlling both day and night for u soon.

Nelle-What is this vicks inhaler thing? Is it like the sniffer one that looks the shape of lip balm? Hope u get better soon. My jaw aches aswell and I have already had my wisdom teeth removed, so u might be lucky it might not be them.

Rikki-I dont know how u do it without Sam home. I hope that Ainsleigh is well and truly over it. Have fun at the bday party. Ummm sorry not too sure about the poo. I have heard that panadol can cause it, aswell as teething, goodluck.

With BF and being sick, how much does it affect bubby if you cant eat much?

love

Hi girls,

Well it’s a sad day for me today. I’ve officially stopped breastfeeding. I thought I was ok about it all, but I’m not. It’s come too soon for me.
    Nina has just been refusing the breast completely lately. And although I would have loved to express full-time, it was draining me so much to the point of it affecting my relationship with Heath. I was hoping to continue b/f, even part-time until 12 months, but it was just too hard to do, and Nina being ‘little miss independent’ wanted her sippy cup.
    The sadest part is that I had no problems whatsoever with b/f. I never got mastitis, I never leaked, yet I had such a good supply. Even through the weaning process, it’s like my body new what was happening and I never had an oversupply, it just dried up.
    I’m very happy that nina has taken so well to the formula. She’s such a happy baby lately, which makes it a bit easier to deal with.
    Thanks to those who offered their support through this with me. It’s been really hard for me to do.
    To those still b/f, keep it up as long as you can! Cause when it’s gone, it’s gone!

Sorry for no personals, just too sad today.

I’ll be back over the weekend for personals.

Oww big hugs Jodi Still, you've done a great job, and the fact that Nina's weaned herself means you haven't deprived her of anything - she's just moved on!
    Maybe find something else that's a really special time for you two to sooort of fill that gap - like special mum and bub storytime or something? Nina really is little Miss Independant isn't she!
    Still, hugs. I know I'll miss breastfeeding a bit when it's our time.

Yep Helen, it's the one that looks like lip gloss. I call it 'Smeller'. Yes, it has a name. Rans has woken up many a night with me shoving him saying 'you're lying on Smeller'. We're regular grade 3-ers over here.

And with bf and not eating, I asked my parents that, and dad reckons that it's worse for us, cos our body will give its best to the baby. Like in pregnancy. So, while it's bad for us, that eased my mind about River. A vitamin tablet might help though.

Rikki, River gets back to runny poos with teething. And also if Ains has been sick, was she mucousy? Cos they swallow a lot of mucous when they have a cold - that always made Riv's poo pretty runny too.

Right, well mum's gonna drop round for an hour or so soon, so I might go put some pants on! (I'm wandering round in a singlet top and undies )

OMG I am too dazed to do personals but Jack got up at 7.30am nice time I think we had a bath, feed play then got wingy wingy so I cuddled him for a bit, he started to doze off so i thought I would tak ehim into bed with me and see if he went to sleep well we both did I only just woke up 2hrs later and he is still going

JOdi honey - you can BF VY if you want. She's always looking adn trying but mummies got nothing. Yourve done a fabo job honey to bf this whole time. I take my hat of to you and all you mums who have been doing it this long...I hope i can again next time round. MAUW babe.
    Caddie - oh I like how you think g/f I Might have to go to spotlight one sunday and have a sticky at some other fibres to use. Have you got your results from your cat scan back yet?
    Rikki - OH runny pooh...I can so relate errrrrrrr have fun at the birthdya today
    Anna- I hope Xander is alright and that your coping.
    OMG Rach - look at Jack, he's so clever. WOW
    Nelle - you coming to sam's next weekend?
    Belle - honey thanks for everything this last week. Hows Julia Goolia
    Nessa, Kell, Shell, The artist formally known as little P, Ambz (yay your back) Chrissy (were you hiding) Sharleen (hmm were are you lady) Annat (still havent gotte nyour emails, check that its not going to bigpong instead of bigpond) and i am so going to forget someone, I always do IM sorry my brain is still very soggy.
    I want to thank you all for your wonderful support over the last week. Im a bit of a hard nut at times and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here for me when i needed to talk. OK enough soppy $hit
    BBL must hang up nappies

popping to to say hello.. ive got a very clingy little man. who has just filled his pants AGAIN!!! bbl

im hiding at the gym most days, just did my first schwimcycle class, and i havent sweated and puffed so much in my f**king life...........45 minutes on a stationary bike..it was very good but extremely hard!

Jett and I almost died today On our way back from a catch up with friends we came the back way home and almost got broadsides by a MAC TRUCK! I was coming up the road doing the speed limit and could see the truck coming out of the yard on my left. I had right of way being on the main road and he was going slow enough that he wouldnt have been able to get in front of me without me having to slam on my brakes. Well apparently he thought different. I saw him come past the side of my car (JETTS SIDE ) and he didnt stop! I could literally see the grill on his truck out the side window. I nearly died ladies (literally and figuritively). I cant mention the names I called the stupid idiot on the drive home.
    Im so tempted to call the truck company and give them what for.

I need to go lie down and cuddle Jett for awhile.

OMG AnnaT i would have shat! Get a scotch honey and SKULL!!!!!
    Chrissy - so need to pull my fingy out of my nose and do something like that. Im starting to ride my treddly whilst watching the biggest looser

quick anna

and OMG jack is up for sale again, he got up happy and had a feed, jase arrived home with his new playpen YAY we have a cage, played happily had a bit of a puke and is now screaming, seeing as he puked a bit dont want to offer him a bit more feed, he is not wet nor other, grrrrrrrrrr another long day

AnnaT- OMG! What an idiot that truck driver. That's what I hate bout driving all the idiots on the road.

Jodi- Hugs to you. I can only imagine how you are feeling, I know how sad I would be if Ashleigh stopped feeding. Like Nelle said try find a special thing for the 2 of you.

Ashleigh spent an hour screaming before her sleep, eventually had to feed her to sleep and now she's awake after 20mins!

AnnaT - can you pm the site you bought your nappys from please honey? IM feeling [email protected] and need to buy some nappies

Quote Originally Posted by Rach75 View Post
    quick anna

and OMG jack is up for sale again, he got up happy and had a feed, jase arrived home with his new playpen YAY we have a cage, played happily had a bit of a puke and is now screaming, seeing as he puked a bit dont want to offer him a bit more feed, he is not wet nor other, grrrrrrrrrr another long day
    Rach - so did you and Jase have fun in the play pen! lol.. my mother and law used to put her play pen around her while she did the ironing and let the kids run feral.. it was to only way she got her ironing done.. ( 5 kids uner 6 )

Chrissy - i am going to try and attempt a spin class next week! I go to the gym 4 mornings a week.. have not weight my self as yet.. feel pretty good about myself for actually going thou! I do a weights and cardio and some classses.. love body balance..

Maz - hi! Hide your credit card!! No more nappies!
    Anant - i would call the trucker company and complain for sure,.,.so scary

Hi Caddie, helen, anna**, belle, ambz, everyone else.. will pop back later must do some banking ( yes maz & Chrissy!. banking not Bonking! )

just had to clean caitlyn 3 days worth of sh#t of the carpet, of course she decided to do it all in nappy free time, and rolled of her banket, and all over the WHITE carpet......noice........but hey she thought it was great fun!

AHAHAHAH OH Chrissy give Caitlyn a big kiss for me cause she just made my day honey. Maybe her and Vy are long lost twins aswell?????
    Annie - you called always do the bonking after the banking...heheheheh
    Nessa - have fun and try not to sweat to much

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast