Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #37

Maz cant pm but will email k?

Oww come on Annie...maybe Maz can have oneee nappy. After all, did you know it's reusable nappy week this week?

Annat, that sounds scary! Hope you're feeling less rattled now.

Ohhh Chrissy! Did you get it all cleaned up okay? I'm so impressed with all this exercise you do!

Oww my sinuses hurt and I might try and convince Rans that a slurpee will make me feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by *Annie* View Post
    Rach - so did you and Jase have fun in the play pen! lol..

well in the end i gave him some infants friend offered him another feed he sucked 120ml down in 3min, the he drpped off NOT!!!!!!!!! 1/f hr only was ok foer 20min then the crying started again so tried everything ended up offering another bottle, yep sucked it down, now the problem is he is on my shoulder 1/2 dozing as soon as I lay him down the start

ok ??? he ate very litte (formula) yesterday only took 680ml all day coul dhe be trying to catch up today, I dont like to offer more than 120ml as he gets pukey *dunno* what to do

Well we're back from mum and dads.. had a lovely few days.. Jess just loves em.

AnnaT.. oh gawd.. im glad you and Jett are ok!

Nessa.. did you get your things?? Mine arrived today! Hope you have a fun weekend! Just enjoy yourself!

Shell.. awww hope she has a big sleep tonight for you!

Maz.. youre welcome mate.. thats what we're here for

Well gals.. i think i have a stalker. Or something along those lines. Being that now every afternoon i am getting about 5+ phone calls to my mobile that hang up when i or DH answer. Has now been going on for over a week! Last week i was getting them to the home phone too. But the caller is a "Private Number" so theres no way for me stopping it unfortunately. Is starting to get really annoying!! Theres no one that i know of that im on bad terms with so is kinda strange.

Looks like also that i may have a little work from home! Woo!

hellooo ladies~~

we spent a lovely day grocery shopping. wow i think we spent way too much. steve bought savanna a Tiger jolly jumper that makes sounds and talks. ooohhhh i cant wait im going to pick up savannas pixi photos this evening!! yay!!!

kell what you can do is record down the times when you get the hang up calls.
    ring your phone company and make a complaint. you can let them know when the call are coming through that way they can check it up on their end and what they most likely do is give the person a warning. But i think you may also need to make a report to the police for the phone company to be allowed to call the person.

firstly give the police a call and find out where to go from there.
    hope that helps somewhat.

ok better go get ready to go out

love yas

ambz
    xoxoxox

Will catch up a bit later.. have read all your posts and thank you for your thoughts. The Dr doesn't know what is wrong with Xander 'cept that he has a screaming temp (40 degrees!), he has sent off a urine sample which will come back tomorrow. His ears, throat and chest all seem fine and he still alert, though sleepy. If things change I've been told to not muck about and head straight tp PMH.

ooohhh anna**, that sounds nasty. sooky bub from needles does not seem so bad now. ainsleigh sends him a big cuddle... you and he are in our thoughts.

hello to everyone else... i have a big sooky la la from her needles.

:hugs: for xander and Ains

well I know what is wrong with my boy now his top two front teeth well the gums are all red and swollen so looks like they might be coming thru so not so lucky with teething after all, I think that also explains the feeding issues it hurts to suck anyway just gave 1/2 dose of panadol and a bit of cold water and he seems ok is infact gnawing on his playpen

ok am off to make a yummy mars bar slice that was in one of todays threads

Owww Anna that sounds nervewracking! Hopefully it's just a teething temp or something?

And oh Ains poor love with her needles.

Rach Mars Bar slice is the easiest thing on the planet to make, and conveniently, one of the yummiest things to eat...speaking of eating, I've hardly eaten all day...I feel so crap I can't be bothered. I just want to saw off my nose and ears. Except I don't have a saw. And can't be bothered getting up. Can't wait to get Riv to bed and go have a long hot shower or something (I mean, short environmentally friendly shower...).
    Ahh crap crappity poop. That's how I feel.

Sorry for being rather me me me tonight. I do love y'all, you know that though. But Rans has gone out to see Wierd Al tonight, and no-one's here to take care of me so I'm feeling sorry for myself and know I can rely on you guys for an 'awwww poor poppet'.

nelle - awwww poor poppet do ya feel better now !

annat - that's awful about the near accident, did you report that driver?

anna** - :hugs: for you and Xander. Hopefully the results come back clear tomorrow and his temp goes down tonight. I'm praying it won't be a long night for you. I'm here if you need me.

rikki - didn't ainsleigh like her needles much? Fingers crossed she comes good soon and sleeps well tonight.

Thanks for the hugs earlier girls. I shed a few tears, and after talking with mum and heath I feel much better. Just looking at how happy Nina is lately is reassuring me I've done the right thing. Plus I'm feeling better within myself, and heath hasn't divorced me yet, which is a bonus!!!

Thanks Ambz.. ill start to keep a record i think. I bet Savanna's gonna love her jolly jumper!!

Hugs for Ainsleigh.. Jesse has his on Sunday
    Last edited by ShootingStar; March 23rd, 2007 at 07:05 PM.

Time for a new thread HERE!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678