Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #38

Quote Originally Posted by *Nessa* View Post
    Everything is OK between me and DH now he said he was sorry and he knows how much work i do around the house.

I am going to miss you all, i wont be getting my BB fix for a couple of days now as we go away tomorrow. ( hehe i am such a addict)
    have fun did ya say where you were going?? and also for making up with DH

Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    Well Riv settled well again tonight He ate 8 teaspoon fulls of apple puree this arvo, so perhaps we'll stick with that. Though if he doesn't poo tomorrow I might add a teensy bit of brown sugar to something to try and encourage it out.
    was going to say the same thing as Anna, apple puree bad for poo's maybe try a bit of pear mixed in not to much but a little to get them bowels working

as for me finally brought up the subjext of who feeds Jack with Jase as we will be seeing IL's in 2 weeks and well he is like they want to do it, you did say 6 mths, so I said I just dont want anyone feeding him but us, and he goes well when mums asks you what are you going to say, so I said she wont ask me you know that she'll ask you, so he goes I'll say ask Rachel its not my decision so we didn't speak for 1/2hr then I went and had ashower and had a big ole cry, but decided if that is how he wants to be, then I will be the nasty one and say no I'm right, they dont like me anyway so whats one more thing to hate about me so screw them, its irks me that my family wouldn't even think of askign they would wait till I asked them, but at same time they understand where I am comign from and I can talk to them about it, oh well the poop shall hit the fan in 2 weeks thankfully we will only be there one night, we were goign to be there 3 but Jase mixed up dates and we have a wedding to go to so we have to be home then

anyway enough whining I will just be the bad one and they can get over it and as my sister said and one of yoy girls ?? when they kick the stink look please respect how I feel you have raised you children let me raise ours

Nessa.. hope you have a nioce holiday!!

Nelle.. oh thats great bout the apple and River sleeping better.

Shell.. aww i hope ashleigh slept ok tonight. I wonder if she's teething to make her scream before sleeps again? Jesse has been supe clingy over the past few days. Not sure if its that too or he's getting my flu. He has to have mum all the time now.

Jodi.. oh poor Nina. Jesse's been constipated too! But we've got him on S26 now so will see how it is after a few days. Yesterdays poos were still hard but softer than the day before... where his poo was dried out and cumbly!!

Chrissy.. yay on the ebay win!! Oh gawd, but hopefully it will be fun and they behave themselves!!

Maz.. wow Vy seems to be moving along with flying colours!! Jesse says what sounds like Hello "eeewwooo", but thats about it.

OHHH! News flash!! I just changed Jesse's first sloppy poo in a week!!! Looks like the S26 worked and it was the Heinz Nurture Gold 2 causing his hard green black pellet poos! all the food he eats he has been eating for over a month and was fine, so it has to have been the formula!

Anna**.. did you change Xander's formula? Oh hun im sure he is going to be perfectly fine! I think jesse has a big head, does compared to other babies.. but then hes just bigger all round i think. Hope everything turns out fine (which i know it will!). How long do you have to wait? Stupid waiting lists!!

Okkee well, me, still feel so crap. Really hope it clears byt he weekend and Jess doesnt get it for his Naming Day on sunday. Everything is ready to go now, candles have arrived, have ordered the balloons which will pick up on Thursday, Jesse has his outfit, but might need to find a cardy incase its a cold day, um.. cake is organised, got his Time Capsule for his wish cards.. and yeh.. all looks good to go. Lets just hope its a nice day now.

Best go feed the lil munchkin his breaky.

xx

I'm having a real hard time feeding nina her solids. when we first introduced them to her she would guts them down, she couldn't get enough of them! But when she got sick we had to give her antibiotics and ever since she won't let anything in her mouth. As soon as we try to put anything in there she closes it shut and pushes your hand away, not even tasting the food. What should I do? This has been going on for 2 weeks now, so for the last 2 weeks she's had no solids. If I let her eat a biscuit, rusk, sandwich or frozen out of the food feeder, then she's fine, it's just us trying to feed her that's the problem.

shell / anna** - naughty naughty ash & xander !!! not settling for mummy!! Hopefully they settle a bit better for their sleeps today.

nessa - have fun! And see you in a couple of days

brrrrrrrrrrrrr its cold here today only 21c but we also have a southerly breeze brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr jack has long pants and socks on and his hands are freezing brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Neesa have fun today.

Caddie and Belle- I will try to catch up with you both asap.

Well Eithan is a big turd with his teething, crying heaps and not wanting to be put down. Although after a tough day he slept well, only got up once, so that was nice. Me I feel so awful, I dont know what's wrong with me. I am soooo tired I have nanna naps all day on the couch while Eithan is playing on the floor. So not really getting sleep as I am still keeping a half eye on him, but need the rest. Things are pretty hard here at the moment and Leith works ALL the time. I dont ask my family for any help, because whenever we go to visit after that if other people are around mum is always saying, yeah Helen calls me out all the time. It's a hassle for her, not a helpful thing coz she's my mum.
    Anyway Leith is taking hol's next week so we can get back in touch with each other and spend some time helping each other out. Only problem is we have heaps of plastering and painitng to do etc.

Enough from me.

Love

rach it's quite cool here too today. Not the typical Cairns weather at all.

helen - that's good that Leith is taking holidays next week. Hopefully you won't spend too much time renovating and get some quality time in.

Hi all,
    I've just put Ashleigh down for a nap so we don't have a repeat of yesterday's carry on.

Sharleen- Hi good to see you again, good luck with all the e-mails! I'd be lost without my computer for 3 weeks.

Nessa- Enjoy your holiday which I'm sure you will.

Helen.p- Hopefully when Leith is on holidays you can get some quality time together and maybe he could take the kids out for a few hours just so you can have some timeout to yourself? It sucks your mum being like that when you ask for help, is there anyone else around you'd trust to give you a break?

Jodi- Hmm thats a tough one, maybe as Nessa said put some on your finger? Or rub some onto her lips and when she gets the taste she might eat? Could you give her the spoon with a bit on to play with in the hope she puts it in her mouth?

Kell- Hope you start picking up soon. We are getting the start of a cold here. And Yay on Jesse clearing out, he must feel alot better for it!

Rach- stick to your guns, don't worry bout looking like a *****, they'll just have to get over it.

Anna**- Ashleigh and Xander always seem to play up at the same time, I think they are conspiring against us. How long do you have to wait for his appt for the scan?

Nelle- Yay on River eating, hope he gets his bowels moving soon. Ashleigh loves her pears and she always does a big poo afterwards! Shes not so big on apple though.

The carry on has started, she rolls onto her tummy and starts screaming when she knows full well how to roll back so when I roll her back she wants to be picked up then as soon as I put her down she screams! Can't carry her all day way too heavy.

Jodi.. if tahts the only way shes going to eat then id let her.. at least then shes eating and as time goes on, she'll get more confident with food again. Poor little thing. But maybe while she's having something frozen in the food feeder (fruit or whatever) then try and feed her a spoon full of the same stuff while she's munching on it?

Helen.. oh you poor thing.. looks like its a common thing lately with our babies. Jesse has been the same over the past few days. Though he's a perfect baby when we go shopping? Might have to do that more often, but when i get better! Just try and take it easy like you are.. let Eithan play on the floor and crash on the couch with the telly on.

Nessa.. hop eyou have a fun holiday! Wanna see some happy snaps when you get back!

Shell.. oh Jesse is the same too. He just b!tches the whole time when he's on his tummy. He never liked tummy time but now he rolls over himself, even though he can roll back, half the time i dont think he remembers that he can. Hope she stays down for a little bit for you to have some time to yourself.

YAY for AMBAH's TOOTH!!!!!

hi girls,
    just popping in to say hi... had a rough few days here. my puppy got hit by a car on sunday. he's fine but i was in tears for two days as i felt so guilty... i was trying to get ainsleigh out of the car and i called him and he came running but i did not realise he had gone across the road to the park. thank god he's ok. he's on the same drugs as i was on after my caesar for the pain tho. thank goodness dh comes home today.... times like this are when i don't cope so well with him being so far away. i'm not usually a down person, so i've been finding it hard.

hope you are all doing ok, just not up to personals at the moment, but trying to keep up with your news. won't be around over the next week with dh home, but will catch up properly next week (and yes, can't wait to catch up with you anna and caddie!)

take care everyone xx

Rikki - sorry to hear about your dog.. I hope that you enjoy your time with Dh ..xoxo

Oh Rikki, I'm glad your pup is okay! What a scare though.That's great that Sam will be home soon though - when does he come? Or is he already home?

Thanks about the food advice girls, just moved Rivs legs around and got some farts so at least that's not banked up anymore. I've got some pears here so I might cook em up and see how that helps. Maybe I should do an apple and pear mix so the two can counteract each other!

Helen, maybe you and Leith should schedule a day or afternoon where you hang out, whether the reno's are done or not.

Jodi - would it work if you and Nina had a spoon each? I think I heard mum mention that once...

Okay I'm going to have to stop here, Riv needs a nappy change and he's chatting and licking my arm while I'm typing anyway

I've tried letting her feed herself (that's a nightmare), I've tried putting it on my finger (nope, won't have a bar of it), as soon as you get close to her mouth it closes shut! Maybe I'll just have to stick with the finger food for now until she's ready again ??

sharleen - great to see you back! Good luck catching up with this thread.

rikki - thank gawd your puppy is ok. See you back online when hubby's gone back.

ashleigh - Didn't I tell you to behave yourself ?!?! I'm gonna send nina down to you to give you a smack

Okay here's for the funny part - putting Riv's nappy in the nappy bucket, I see poo on another! So I call Rans to see how his day is going (quite well thanks, but still a blocked dose) and query about the poo.
    N: I thought you said it was just a skid mark?
    R: Yeah there was one of those too.
    N: But this looked like a good poo!
    R: Yeah it was. It wasn't huge though.
    N: Yes but I thought he was constipated.
    R: (silence)
    N: what?
    R: well...yeah I knew that...but...
    N: So you heard me say Riv was constipated AFTER he'd pooed but you just didn't connect the dots and think to fill me in?
    R: yeah. Sorry nelle.
    N: you're the biggest dag ever.

Gotta love him. At least he changes nappies hey!

NElle - ROFL at your convo with Rans - Ah men gotta love them
    Rikki - big hugs honey for you and your puppy. I would have been exactly the same if it was Shrek (our cat and dont ask)
    Jodi - go with the flow honeyu, dont stres, she'll pick up a spoon when she's ready you can always have her foo dnear yours of a night time and casually offer her some whilst your eating your tea.
    YAY Sharleen - great to have you back babe. Hope all is well
    OH i hate it when I get a new page....grrr
    Hello everyone big hugs and kisses
    elephant is screaming down the house cause she's stuck on the floor boards. She tries to crawl on them and slips everywhere.
    Later

Rach honey - can you email me at
    [email protected]
    so I can email you a pic and details of the taggy blanket
    sorry only a fly by..busy sewing and trying to get nagging kids out of my head
    xxmaz

AWWW Rikki that is awful to hear about your puppy, but good to hear that he is going to be ok.

Big news here Eithan ROLLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love

That's so awesome Helen, your Eithan's a clever little chap!

We've got a tooth here Well, the start of a tooth - felt something quite sharp when Riv decided to gnaw on my finger, and it's started to break through the gums...be honest with me girls, am I in for a difficult time until it comes fully through?

Nelle- yay on toothy coming thru, as for a hard time I have no idea, Ashleigh just has all these bumps and still no tooth.

HelenP- Thats fantastic Eithan rolled, I reakon in a few days he'll be rolling all over the place, you won't be able to stop him!

Jodi- yeah just stick with the finger food if that makes her happy, if she's able to eat sandwhiches without probs maybe give her cooked vegies that haven't been mashed up?

rikki- So glad to hear the puppy is okay, and yay you get to see Dh tomor.

We've had another screamy day, only ever at sleep times, every other time she's generally a happy chappy. Luckily we go back to the sleep clinic on Thurs, perfect timing. I had to skip mums group today, just didn't feel up to it and didn't really want to hear about babies sleeping so well as that would've made me feel crappier! Just gets me down when I spend so long seeing her so upset and tired and not being able to get her to sleep.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast