Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #38

HAPPY 6 MONTHS RIVER JUDE!

HAPPY 6 MONTHS RIVER!!!

Shell - like you said, good timing that you're going back on Thurs. Hopefully they can help with other strategies to get her to settle without a screaming match. It only happens during the day doesn't it? How is she tonight?
    I will just stick with the finger food until she's ready for some more again. I made a vegie stew and she had a couple of teaspoons, but then got cranky with me.

Eithan you clever little chicken you!

Vy you go girl!! I can't believe some of our bubs are on the move already.

HAPPY 6 MONTHS RIVER!!!

Maz.. oh i so want one of those ball taggies!! How much for one of them? Can you do it with the stripes?

Oh HOORAY For Eithan!! Rock and ROLL!!!

Nelle.. With Jesse's first tooth he was totally fine and only really shoving things into his mouth sorta thing.. the second tooth is whats been a cracker. He's been grumpy and clingy big time, but in saying that, he also had his needles on Sunday so they probably dont mesh too well to make a happy baby. Just give him lots to chew, cold things like wet washers work well and he should be ok.

HAPPY 6 MONTHS RIVER!!!

Shell.. oh darl.. silly little Ashleigh!! What you doing to your mummy!! Im gonna have to send Jesse over there to wear you out so you go to sleep easy.. he sure wears me out! I hope she is better tonight Shell.. it has to get better sometime.

Still fluey.. had to cancel Jesse's rockstar photoshoot until tomorrow, hes very disappointed poor baby, but we cant go sick and make everyone sick too. Looks like the poos are back to normal yay!!!! Wonder what it was in the Nurture Gold #2 that made him constipated.. strange.

Anyways.. gonna hit the hay.. Gnight Princess Sparkles..

xx

email sent hope ya got it bigpond hates me so this is mine [email protected] I can receive just for some reason bigpond people dont get my emails usually delayed

just heard about that horrible accident in sydney yesterdau just making sure our sydneys girls are ok

Happy 6 mths River

Love

Gmorning..

Still feel terrible.. back later..

xx

Happy 6 months River!

Girls, please have little Xander in your thoughts today... I'm am off to get him scanned at 11.30am this morning. I'm so scared for him. I've got everything crossed that he is ok.

bbl to update.

ok need help have been invited to a bridal shower dinner thing, not sure if I will go as I will need to take Jack as Jase is at bucks party all day starts at 7am in the morning so I dont imagine he will be fit to care for Jack, and I wouldn't be comfortable unless he didn't drink at bucks party as if that woud happen anyway...............has anyone ever heard of a pantry filler party I have no idea what the girl who rang meant, first I thought she said pear tree she was on mobile so was hard to understand her...........anywho if anyone knows what this means in relation to a bridal shower thingo can they let me know, I doubt I will go but still be nice tobe prepared

thinking of Xander today anna all is AOK

HAPPY 6MONTHS RIVER!

BBL.

Thinking of Xander today and also his mummy and daddy. Hoping that everything turns out fine Anna**.

My friend has my bridal books so I cant look it up, but am pretty sure it is basically like doing the shopping for them. I know of a cellar party, where everyone brings alcohol but not sure what you could give for a pantry one. I took Eithan to a bridal shower in Dec and everyone was fine with it, maybe just enquire about it. I am sure Jack will be fine though.

Love

Anna**- Hugs to you and Xander, I'm sure everything will be okay, try not to stress too much (easier said than done).

Who here has given me their sickness? I feel like crap.

Jodi/ Kell- She did sleep okay overnight and settles down first thing at night no probs, just during the day she fights it. I have no idea why. We'll see how today goes.

Ashleigh is having fun at the moment she's pulled all the DVDs and Videos out. Seems like its her fave thing to do. She bunny hops all round the room getting faster, its funny sometimes she bounces so far forward her face ends up buried in the carpet.

Quote Originally Posted by Helen.p View Post

My friend has my bridal books so I cant look it up, but am pretty sure it is basically like doing the shopping for them. I know of a cellar party, where everyone brings alcohol but not sure what you could give for a pantry one. I took Eithan to a bridal shower in Dec and everyone was fine with it, maybe just enquire about it. I am sure Jack will be fine though.
    yeah I looked it up online and it had a pantry shower where you bring a recipe and the dry ingredients for that recipe, the thing is the shower is being held at a local club combined with dinner, I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving Jack home when I know Jase will have been drinking all day I might go see the lady who rang she is a sought of friend of mine and is matron of honour of the wedding I dont know its not my scene but I suppose having Jack there would make me feel more at ease something to take my mind off being scared

anna, you are in our thoughts today. i am sure you will get great news... i'm only a short (ok, longish) drive if you need anything. xxx

happy half year bday riv!!!

Anna**.. oh our thoughts and prayers are with little Xander.. hope they just see how smart he is!

Rach.. have no idea what it is.. sorry chick.

Shell.. haha that would be so cute to see.. Jess still cant move, only backwards but he doesnt even realise hes doing it. He gets so frustraited sometimes just rocking back and forward and not going anywhere. Sorry.. it may have been me who past it on. Get some OJ into ya.

Well the flu is still taking hold of my head. Oh it better be gone by Sunday!!!! But they weather doesnt help. Jess and i are in our trackies this morning, come the afternoon we'll be in shorts and a t-shirt.. thats what happened yesterday.
    Still getting the hang ups on my mobile every afternoon. Didnt happen over the weekend, but has happened everyday this week also so far. Just kinda freaky now i have a kid you know.. but like i said, im not on bad terms with anyone that i know of so i have no idea who it could be..

all the best anna** , thinking of you and Xander

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast