Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #4

My $hitter is finally asleep! After doing the poo from a hell and having another 160ml bottle, she fell asleep at 12.30pm. Thats 7 hours awake with only half an hour power nap at 9am. I hope to hell she sleeps tonight.
    Vyolett weighed 4.2 kg last friday Chrissy but she's 5 weeks old. Holly [email protected]!
    Nelle - I tried to go nudie to bed as its been hot here but Jed wont leave me alone and I dont want any more babies so its back to granny nities for me.
    Caddie - I cant believe that Arron's ute stuffed up. Christ woman you gotta start having some good luck!
    Jodi - I love the yummy mummy avator...were's mine and my god I just noticed, I lost my boys. How long have they been gone for?
    Rach - I had to wear a bra when I was BF as my bb's felt like they had knives through them. You luck duck!
    Anna - i had to take VCy to the loo with me before. Atleast she shut up witht he sound of me peeing. Its gotta be the water thing. lol .
    Shell - i have the same prob with the bassient. Vyolett starts crying when I put her in it. It must be the whole, Im out of the tight womb now, let me be free thing!
    Man, Ive gotta eat, ive been hungry and munching all day.
    later
    xxmaz

AnnaT, I have put your details on the front page now - sorry it took me so long.

http://www.dropshots.com/JackRobert

if any of you want to see my babe moving

so funny Jase was giving him a bath and had just about finished and he pooped LOL

LOL Rach, Oh no!!

Rans has just bathed Riv, and came in to show him off in his green BumGenius nappy. The boy sure doesn't like getting out of the bath though, he must get a bit too chilly.

So I am about to give the second half of his feed, we did it that way so I can calm him down again

Hi all,
    We've had a pretty nice day here today. Df had today off and has tomor off too.
    Its nice when other adults are around, gets a bit lonely talking to a baby all day.

My breast don't really leak all that much, I wear a bra to bed and have my breast pads in. They only start leaking when she's about to feed.

Nelle- My bouncer is a tweety and sylvester. Its a nice snug one.

I can't believe how big your babies are compared to Nina. She weighed 4.35kg at 6 weeks!!! Guess I have a little petite girl.
    She's been asleep since 7pm after fighting it for an hour & half. Hope this doesn't mean she'll be awake any earlier tomorrow morning, I like my sleep-ins!!

Hey all, I thought it was about time I started posting in here since I have september bub too. I was wondering how much weight your bubs put on at their 5-10 day check up DD weighed 3910g at birth and at 8 days weighed 4490g. I'm worried that she has put on heaps since DS only put on 30grams. Does anyone think she could end up overweight?

hi ellsbells, welcome and congrats on your DD's arrival.
    Firstly, I don't think at such an early stage one could say she'll end up overweight, you might find in the next couple of months her weight gain may start to slow down. Are you breastfeeding or bottlefeeding? I think with bottlefed bubs they do tend to put on more weight than breastfed ... I think anyway!
    Secondly, Nina lost a bit of weight to begin with and took until day 9 for her to be at her original birth weight (2890g). My milk was slow to come in and she was a sleepy baby.

Hey Ellsbells! Your Paige was born the same day as River! What time? I wouldn't worry bout overweightedness this early, but you could always just ask your nurse if you want..

Typing one handed cos Riv will only snooze in my arms..he's been like this since 9 THIS MORNING!!! My back is killing me...and I'm starving..

sigh.

Ruby has been unsettled this afternoon but after a big drink at dinner she seems to be in a nice relaxed state.
    Talking about weights and such,ruby has taken 3 weeks to get over her birth weight of 2430g and i reckon she would be 3.5kg now as she has filled out in the face and her legs arnt so scarecrow.Everyone thinks she is still tiny though.0000 are still loose!
    Maz,i am going to ikea tommorow to buy a shelf so i can display the bucket and keepsake box you made her.I want everyone to see what a nice talented person i have for a friend! And yes im jinxed lately arnt i.I think of you and vyolett often and think "damn i should call you"
    Rach! He is abit of a mover! I ha to show hubby,he will be crawlin in no time!
    Anna i was thinkin of a camry wagon or a falcon/commodore wagon.Bout a 2000 model.We cant afford new.
    Hello all else,im going to read my latest scrapbook mag whilst all is quiet!

Hey jodi_lee I'm bottlefeeding and she's taking 100mL every 2 hours sometimes sooner. Thats another reason I'm worried.
    Nelle Paige was born at 11.05am when was river born. Paige is sleeping in my arms too, she has a stuffy nose and not looking too good at the moment, Might have to take her to the Dr tomorrow, If I do I'll ask about her weight.

I think with bottlefed bubs they do tend to put on more weight than breastfed ... I think anyway!
    With exception to Alexander the buddha piglet! LOL.
    Welcome Ellsbells! Xander takes about 100mL every two hours, but that is breast milk (EBM). I don't think at this stage anyone would worry about weight issues.. I know I only get congratulated on Xanders' massive gains by the health nurses.

Morning all, how are you? Im really tired 5am here just finished feeding about to hop into bed again as soon as she drifts off to sleep

Ellsbells, Julia weighed 3390g at birth and upon checkout at the hospital she was 3140g. First weekly checkup she only put on 130g, and last week thankfully she put on 200g. The Nurse at the Childhood centre told me that the average weight for babies around this age is to put on 120 - 250g per week. They are worried about Julia not putting on enough weight as she has only just reached her birthweight now.

Anna** - hi mate, Ohhh Xander looks so cute in the outfit I bought him!!! and so cool in the sunnies too. How you doing?

Maz - Hows Vy today? hope your catching up on some well earned sleep mate.

Shellbell - how was your night with Ainsleigh?

Caddie - Hows Ruby going how you feeling? Ohhh I love Ikea, have a great time when you go shopping.

Jodi - I think Julia will following in Nina's footsteps and be a petite girl too. Did she sleep through last night?

Back later girls for more personals after sleep. Hello to everyone.

Bel
    xxx

ellsbells - she may be going through a growth spurt or something. But if you do go to the dr, just see what they say. Nina drinks 100ml every 3 hours.

Anna** - yes I agree, piglet is an exception!!

Had a great night last night - as you know Nina went to bed at 7 and woke up at 6am with only one feed during the night at midnight

creating a new thread for you girls

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678