Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #4

HALLELUJAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

5 hours sleep last night. Thats right 5!!!! I was so impressed this morning that I didnt mind him waking me up with a super pooey nappy and crying This means that tonight he'll wake every 2 hours all night ofcourse lol
    Geez youd think Dh was some super Dad or something, he STILL asleep and its 9:15am. I wish He washed dishes and cleaned up the yard yesterday and you'd think he rebuilt the house or something. All he does is play silly comp games and its driving me mad. He should just be at work, he's of no use to me :mad:

Anywho better take advantage of bub sleeping to shower. I need to clean we have Dh's friends coming over for dinner tonight *sigh*

GRRRR... Just went to the ultrasound place to get Xander's hips done, and guess what?! The Paed Doctor didn't show up this morning so I have to go back on Thursday. So annoying as Xander is in such a grouchy mood this morning so has been no fun to take out at all. I've got him in the bouncer and bouncing him with my foot to try and settle the grump.

Belle - Alexander feeds 2 hourly during the day for me! I've just gotten used to it now, at least he settles well at night ('cos he is so stuffed with food). If I try and stretch out his feeds, he becomes an absolute horror and totally unsettled for hours. Belle.. did you see the piccy I posted on my homepage of Xander in the outfit you gave him?

Rikki - Welcome back! The weather is just so gorgeous today... I'm hoping to get out and enjoy it a bit later on. Might go for a walk to the shops seeing as my car remote has just died.

Rach - Enjoy your first outing... it's a bit scary the first time, but gets heaps easier each time you go out.

Jodi_Lee - Don't ya just love it when they wake in the middle of the night just because they want a cuddle! LOL. It's so hard to reisist that cheeky little smile even when you are bleary eyed from lack of sleep.

Caddie - I'm such a massive Holden fan, but I really wanted Lowndes to win yesterday anyway... seemed just so fitting that he won it as Brocky meant so much to him. I couldn't believe it when Skaifey trashed his car on the first lap tho!

Aboll - I hope you manage to get a nap in today, sounds like you need it after last night.

Maz - I didn't realise that bubs' could even see the TV as of yet? LOL... I hope Vy was watching something appropriate! hehehe

Oh goody.. Xander has drifted off to sleep in his bouncer, I'm too scared to stopped bouncing it tho as I reckon he'll wake if I do. Guess I'll be surfin the net for a little while longer.

hey girls,

im doing much better than belle i think lol. she is tried before me lol im fully of beans i think its because i have never had much of a full night sleep since akira has been born lol. i will have a sleep if she falls asleep at any point today. i can only hope she might cause she looks like a wreak.

well im off to the shops to get some more nappies riley just likes peeing on a heap at every change little bugga. he hasnt gotten me yet.

Seeya

Adele

thanks fro the advice re c-sect and pp bleeding it is real light no clots or anything, someone said somethingabout bf I am formula feeding as my milk didn't comein when it was supposed to andhe hadn't had anything for 4 days so I decided he needed to eat, mind you milk came gushing in at 8 days LOL

my first day alone has been good so far, except Jack has decided to be awake, not that that is a problem just hard to hang out washing with a baby in arms, tried sling was ok, but is way tohot to have him in sling out int he sun, am going to have to work somethingout though

I feel so guilty putting him inhis bassinet when he is awake :sigh:

anyway must fly and wash floors so he can come out of basinet and go on a blankie on floor

hope your day is going well

Anna - She loves Dora the explorer, I think its the lights flicking and the colours or something, maybe she got so use to hearing it (because of Wilhem's Dora addiction)while she was in utero that its a familiar sound? lol. I would have been peved to say the slightest with the doctor today. @r$ehole!
    Jodi - my maternity bra's were an 20F mate so im very happy. My normal 20 dd's are swimming on me.
    Belle - I need matches to keep my eyes open at the moment. Vy has just had a half hours sleep and she's screaming again. OH Im telling you, IM going to express post her soon! How cheap was the bra you got, lucky duck. I paid $59 each for mine. Im so jealous. Im going for a shower in a min and miss moo will be in her rocker in the bathroom. The sounds of the water and fan seem to put her to sleep. Try it, JUlia might like it too. Yesterday I had the stereo pumping and she crashed like a light. Go figure?
    Caddie - did you put anything in the box yet? You'll have to let me know.
    Rikki - Glad the wedding and weekend away was good. Can I come to the park too please? Id love to soak up the sun.
    Hello everyone else, im a slack bartch I know but im stuffed.
    love to you all
    xxmaz

just a quick to you all

i had a great night last night 4 hours sleep, in her cot, then feed and back to sleep, except for the constant grunts and farts....LOL.

but she is being a little ( i will use you word caddie) TURD today just wont settle, :eek:
    i just love reading you use that word caddie it makes me laugh everytime.

hi and welcome to magic, and rach.

rach, i lost my first child to sids, and my next was monitered for 7 months, with wires hanging of her everywhere, she had very shallow breathing which made the alarms ring all the time, it was a very uneasy time for me, but i got through it, sending you lots of

anyway little sh** is screaming again

Rach - I spotted on and off after having WIlhem (child number 2) and I formula feed him. I had c-sections with all 3 of my kids. I didn't bleed at all for 3 days after having Vyolett then I had a big gush and nearly heomaridged (SPelling up the crapper). Just count yourself lucky mate.
    Oh there's the little so and soo again AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH we'res my express postage bags again......

Ah Chirssy i peaed my pants at you. No I did..how sad is that. now I defently need a shower.

maz - Nina loves the sound of water as well. When I have a shower I lay her on my bed and she just 'goos' and 'gaas' the whole time while looking out the window at the light!
    Anna** - that sucks about this morning. They could have phoned you first. Good luck on Thursday. How is Xander going at night, still being a piggy and feeding every 2 hours?
    rach - just got around to reading your birth story. You poor thing. Hope your enjoying your first day alone. re: the washing, I normally race out when Nina is having a nap, having said that though it's been sitting there for an hour and she's asleep and I couldn't be bothered.
    AnnaT - thats great that you got 5 hours sleep last night. men...they do a little housework and they are absolutely buggard. Not like us at all!!

What is it with whinging babies today. Nina has been cranky all day. Finally got her to sleep about 10 minutes ago after she fought it for an hour. Hopefully this is her witching hour now, and not tonight

maz.......your such a goose

hey jodi lee your avator is looking pretty damn sexy girl.

Well I have learnt that the best way to get Ash to sleep during the day is to put her in the bouncer. i don't even need to rock it or anything. Today and yest when i put her down in the bassinet she starts carrying on but if i put her in the bouncer she happily goes off to sleep. Mind you I'm with all you girls cuddling or giving her booby to settle and start falling asleep first, better than her screaming!

Anna**- Thats a bit of a pain in the ass. I hope at least all the ultrasounds come back okay.

AnnaT- You lucky thing. Ash has never gone that long. She is too piggy wants food all the time. I think longest I've got was just over 4 hours.

rikki- Glad to hear your weekend went really well. They just love car rides don't they. Ash always falls asleep in the car even if she had just got up from a sleep!

Hey girls, how's it going? I tried to type one handed before but Riv was waaay too wiggly!
    Today is his first awake day, which I suppose is good...since hopefully it means he's starting to learn night from day? I called mum and she came over so I could have a shower. Good ol mum. She did my dishes too.

Awesome bout your sleep AnnaT! Once Riv slept for like, 6 hours in the day..I woke him up, cos I started to freak out And I was bored.

The neighbour just came and brought flowers, which was nice, so I let her have a hold, but Riv just started crying...ah well, she wasn't offended. He just wanted his mummy! He's back in the cradle, but I can hear him fussing...he's been awake since about 9:30, so surely he'll crash soon?
    I have the Baby Bjorn as backup if he starts to fuss too much, but he sounds settled for now...so maybe he's nodding off...

Took him to church yesterday and got stacks of pressies! Good ol church

Shell, what bouncer do you have? I really like the idea of being able to lie him down around the house. But some look so scary and crazy, like Dr. Seuss drew them!

Oh girls, I'm with you on the fussy babies today, I can hear him getting louder. Oh now he's settled again..

Hey, what do people wear to bed? A bra? Or what?
    Oh, nope, typed too soon, he's starting his motors again...later girls! xo

just noticed my avator YAY!!!!

nelle - I don't leak very much so I usually just wear shirt. It's hot here and I found a bra too restrictive for me.
    that's great that River is awake today. It took Nina about 2 weeks to work out the difference between night and day.

shell - that's great that something will send Ashleigh off to sleep. Nina's bouncer works a trick everytime. She's been asleep in it since midday

nelle, Jack is having his frist awake day too, though he is content to be in bassinet or on floor or in swing

eventhough I amnot BF my bb's are leaking somehting shocking LOL, I have taken to going bear chested to bed, and well that isn't goingto continue Ihave had to change the sheets 2 days running LOL

Im having a crapper of a day! My hubby's work ute is stuffed so i now have no car until i get myself one.It means maybe 2 weeks without one as im going to get dad to assist in finding the right one as hubby has no idea.Last time i let hime choose a car a few yrs back that motor blew up and cost us big bucks.Its such a pain.

Nelle - I go to bed in a singlet and cover the sheets with an old towel as I still leak bucket loads during the night. yay to all the pressies.. how nice of everyone!

Jodi_Lee - Alexander only feeds 2 hourly during the day. He wakes twice during the night... generally around 11pm-12 and again at about 3or4am.

Gawd this kid is giving me the ****s today... he's just in a foul mood despite me taking him out for a big long walk in the pram. He's been screaming so much that he has worked up a sweat and is all hot. I just cannot put him down at all.. might have to chuck him in the baby bjorn just so I can go to the loo!

Caddie... let me know what sort of car you are thinking of, I've been in the auto industry for 10 years (and DH is a master auto techie) so know a bit about car models and their common problems. For pricing guide try redbook.com.au (with the www)

well its offical, my daughter is an absolute pig, baby health nurse just left she now weighs 4.3kg, weighed 3890at birth, she is over 90%in the growth charts for her weight, i might have to call her porky.

and yes another bub with the sh**s here!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast