Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #40

maz - I know you're going to hit me for being so dumb at the moment, but did I transfer the funds to you yet???? I'm having internet problems and can't access my bank or PM's for some reason, and I can't remember what I did this morning ... man I must be pg the way I am at the moment

ROFL at you JOdi - it hasnt gone in yet - it usually takes over night unless your with the commonwealth. Could you be pg????? OH how exciting...

Hello Jodii.. do you think u could be??? how wonderful!!! I am so clucky a gd of mine had a baby girl on Sunday and they called her Sophie.. wish i could visit her but they are in Sydney.. so sad..

you never know, we're still DTD without protection. I'm lazy and haven't gone back on the pill. It's either pg brain or really bad baby brain ATM.
    I just posted in the conception thread, but who knows if you can ovulate twice in a cycle?? Cause I seem to.

Im waiting until september now...Jed 'attacked' me this morning and I told him to use protection. IM not going through this month again.
    Hey AnnaT - were are you girl?

Hello!

Just a quicky here as i feel like im going cross eyed with this head ache i have.

Rach.. have transferred the cash to you for the shoes.. Description is "Jesses shoes". Thanks again for all the trouble.. cant wait to get them!!

Maz.. YAY received the blanket and ball this arvo! Jesse loves it!!!!! The crinkles in the blanket is such a great idea!! He spends hours munching on his puppy's ears as it has that crinckly stuff in it.. he just loves the blankie!!!!!! Thankyou! Theyre awesome!!

Forgot to say. went to Aldi and the baby food is the Heinz baby food.. just the front picture is different. Ive compaired them to the Heinz ones we do have and the whole back of the tin and jar is the same and is manufactured by the same company: HJ Heinz! So Aldi baby food is HALF the price of the exact same thing in Woolies/Coles etc!

Ok gonna go rest as my eyes are now dragging on the keyboard.
    Last edited by ShootingStar; April 3rd, 2007 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Aldi

Kelly money received

Maz OMG the blankie is so cute Jack loves the crinkles too, got some pics, will try to put them online tomorrow, only thing is the button on ball love the concept just not sure bout button what ya could do instead

Im around Maz, just existing quietly. Im tired, bub had me up 3 times in the night. I just feel like crud.

OMG Jodi, test or something will you? Would be so cool for you to get a BFP!

Im ok Nessa really just tired and lonely.

Rach/Maz.. yeh i was wondering about the button too.. will just keep an eye on Jess when he's playing with it. Though it would still be nice if you didnt have the buttons.. oh and put a little bell inside it so when it rolls it tingles?

Nessa.. would you mean Tiger Balm? Its similar to deep heat kinda. Dont have any unfort. Im just tired and worn out which i think is bringing on the headache.. will have an early night tonight i think. Oh what a piggy!!! Do you just feed her as much as she'll eat? Im not sure when i should increase Jesse's meal size. He has half a jar of dinner then half a tin of custard for desert.. i guess equaling one jar in total.

AnnaT.. hope youre ok mate and can get some sleep tonight to make you feel a little better.

Shell.. youve prob already left but hope you have a nice holiday!!

Sharleen - I wont be getting any decent nights sleep until the weekend when Ry has promised ONE (dodgy pr!ck) night of getting up to Jett.

hi ladies

just a quick helloooo

maz- hi darls how u doin? can you tell me about your nappies please?? ive had a look at the pics.. are they cloth nappies and you make different styles with them?? im confused.. and how does it work?? do you just wash with your hands when they are dirty?
    they look fabo!! very funky!!

laters chikkys

ambz

xoxoxox

Quote Originally Posted by ambz View Post
    do you just wash with your hands when they are dirty?
    Ambz!!! We're on water restrictions here! We lick them clean!!
    You water wally you. For shame.

()

oh ps - i forgot to mention that savanna is being such a cheeky bum!!

she absolutely loves her solids, "PUREED"!!!
    im trying to start her on more coarse foods like the heinz 7-9 months with the small chunky bits, but miss smarty pant wont take to it. she sucks up all the gravy but spits the vegies out. its so naughty but so cute too. hehe anyone else having the same prob??
    she screws up her face as soon as she notices the chunky parts and then wont open her mouth for the next spoon. loll

Maybe she's not ready for it Ambz? Perhaps give it a rest and then try again in a week or so - she might be in the mood for it then!

yeah im sure thats the prob

im not going to rush her, i know she will be ready when she wants to be.
    ive got plenty of frozen pureed meals in the freezer i gotta use up hehe
    babies are such smarty bums arent they!

oh by the way she is now 7kg!! another baby in my mothers group is five months old and is already 9 kg!!!!
    hehe but she is soo adorable too

Yes thats right folks, Im up at 12:30am, courtesy of a future Ebay item He is currently crawling around the living room floor after numerous attempts at putting him back to sleep, including a cosleeping situation. I am not happy, Jan!

morning all.. of to the gym this morning..

Good to see you Ambz, Savannah is so cute. she will like chunky foos eventually, like Nelle said maybe wait a week or so.

Lets have a baby weight in..share some stats! ill have to go to a chemist and get him weighted.. will BBL with an update!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast