Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #40

I thought I'd put together all the bubs weights/heights for everyone to see so far:
    GIRLS:
    Julia 8.5kg
    Annika 6.9kg
    Savanna 7kg
    Ainsleigh 10.75kg
    Nina 10kg 75cm
    BOYS:
    Jesse 9.9kg 75cm
    Xander 8.45kg
    Jack 8.54kg (2 wks ago)
    Jett 10.5kg 71cm (3 wks ago)
    Alexander 8.3kg

Belle - great to hear you had a good time away. Thanks for the text & your thoughts the other day. I've run out of credit so couldn't reply.

gotta go, nina cranky, it's bedtime I think

ETA: ok, back again, nina's gone to bed.

I can't believe nina weighs 10kg now, 3 weeks ago she had gone down to 7.8kg!! We've worked out why she's fussing with the solids, she'll only eat if someone else is eating. If we're not eating, then she won't. She's such a little missy!!! What have I created?

maz - I can't wait to get the blanket thingy, it sounds great. Are you in Shepparton (sp?) a girl I work with has a bf who lives down there. The soonest I'll be down there is Aust Open next (hopefully!).
    For whoever asked, I'm only CD8, so really early still. But I think I ovulate a couple of days after my period, then again just before.

Last edited by Visitor7; April 4th, 2007 at 07:59 PM. Reason: me again

Oh good stuff Jodi!! Makes it easier to compare them now.. what a Star you Are! Nina looks very close to spot on as the same as Jess! Oh what a fussy little miss with her meals!

hey yeah, they're the same. Didn't even notice. I was just comparing her with the other girls. She certainly is a little miss, she definitely knows what she wants!

Well sorry i cant compare until tommorow and i dont think ruby will be the heaviest as seeing ainsleigh and xander today proved that! Rikki and anna nice to catch up and your kids are adorable.I have pics of the kiddies meeting up on my homepage.
    So what can we compare next? Shoe size! Sorry being *****y(LOL) Ruby is still in a size 1 if that helps.
    Needles tommorow.Oh what joy.Then cleaning house as friends coming over.
    Hi belle,cant wait to hear about your holiday.
    Helen! come BACK please.
    Jodi,hope its a BFP this month for you.
    Annat,hope your day out was refreshing.
    Hi maz,still glued to the sewing table mate! Your a jet!!
    Ok got to go and settle millana for bed.
    Bye

evenin ladies!!!

kellxx- what is this mystery shopping?? how do you get involved in it??

everyone knows i love shopping!! haha

Aww Perth girls, they're great photo's caddie! Beautiful babies!

I think Helen's Leith was on holidays this week? It wasn't last week was it? Surely time doesn't fly that fast! So she said she'd be MIA for that.

I am getting a baby sling custom made for me and darn it if I can decide what fabric I want - I'm so wishy washy with choices!! I'll post pics once I eventually decide and get it made for me!

Ambz.. Mystery shopping is you go into a shop and check everything.. im doing Lush (that soap place that smells!!) and i had to call and enquire about their products to see whether theyll be helpful etc.. then i have to go into the store and look at their stuff, see how long it takes for someone to come over to me, what they tell me about the product, whether the place is tidy, prices are up, when they serve someone if they smile and hand them their receipt rather than put it in a bag or on the table etc etc.. and i get $15 for that job. I did a Harvey Norman one yesterday where i just had to enquire about a computer for home use and the guy was suppose to bring up Flexirent (which he didnt!) and tell me about the computer etc. That i get $20 for.. and i was only there for a max of 10 minutes. Plus family assistance told me it wont effect my payments as its not a taxable income, they just class you as a supplier, so its a little extra spending money for me! To get involved you just sign up to the website. The site is c-b-s dot com dot au. Go through the set up and list all the postcodes you can get to. Theyll then list all the job in the area in the job section and its first in best dressed. Just read all the info before you accept the job and make sure you can do it.

Caddie/Anna/Rikki.. i love your photos of your babies!! How adorable are they! But a spunky boy Xander is turning into and not to mension the sexy little lasses he has with him!!

Yay finally a stay home all day day today! Ive been so busy lately its been a while!! Think i might bake a cake or something!

Have a good day yall!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellxx View Post
    Rach.. did you end up getting that money back yet? No shoes today.. hope they come tomorrow cos im dying for them to arrive!
    after a million phone calls moneyhas been refunded thru paypal and showed up as a refund on my credit card today, and I got a lovely satin bound waffle blanket from them for free

as for Shoes sent them Monday normal post so god knows how long they will take I hope you get them today though

Quote Originally Posted by *Nessa* View Post
    we have needle tomorrow not looking forward to it.
    Ness ask them not to use the alcohol wipe on Annika's legs before the needles, my dr RN who does needles says this is why a lot of babies cry, the alcohol gets in the needles track causing it to sting, as she said bubs this age dont have a lot of germs on them

good luck

well as I said above a win for the little people

also feeling a little better today have a voice which is a start still couhging up nasty stuff but nose isn't running, now tohope Jack wakes up AOK, used euky rub oon his back last night, he woke at 5am this monring crying but went in covered him up properly and put another blanket on him and he went back to sleep

ok best checkhim if still asleep have shower TYL

sorry only a quicky (Oh how Jed loves them) My turn to feel [email protected] today. VY was up half the night adn in the end at 4.30 we put her in bed with us only to have her fall alseep straight away! grrrr dont you hate that!
    Anna** - I'll post you the bib on saturday...ive still got a few more things Ive gotta sew and then im doing a big mail out.
    Ness - all my things are washable honey. I wouldnt make anything that wasnt safe or washable for bubs. Crinkly stuff in ball is a secret
    Measure Vy - she's 8.7kg and 72cm tall, she's my little string bean. I think she's lost a bit of weight since she's started crawling. Biartch crawled from the lounge into my bedroom were I was making me bed. There goes my freedom.
    Going to have alooksie at your pics CAddie, Anna and Rikki.
    BBL

Hey Ness, if you're wanting to add stuff to your blankets, maybe go to your Spotlight and look for interesting fabrics? My friend made River a 'textile' blanket, with squares of all sorts sewn on - there's slinky sparkly fabric, netting, furry fabric, corduroy, and um...heaps of others. It was one of her first sewing attempts though, so I might ah...unpick it and revamp it slightly...it'll still be from her, right?

Hope needles go well Ness.

Oh Maz, hope the kids are good for you and you can get an early night tonight.
    River woke up at 1:15 with hurty teeth, but guess which genius had left the bonjela at her parent's? So I had to feed him which took much longer!

Ohh Riv's yelling on his rug...might go pat his but to sleep

morning all
    Hope needles went ok Ness.
    Poor Rivers toothy pegs.. i hope that he sleeps better for you today .. oh and i think that re-doing the stiches is ok on the blankie..
    Maz - at least with Vy in your bed Jed couldnt get any !

I think i am getting my period back.. i have really bad cramps and i will just lie low today.. can you take naprogesic while breasfeeding.. will have to google and look..

Hi Jodi, Belle, Helen, AnnaT, Anna**, Ambz, Rikki and everyone else love ya lots oxox
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; April 5th, 2007 at 11:12 AM.

well I found my highchair still $18 dearer than the ones that stuffed up but oh well, still cheaper delivered to my door than driving 200kms and is the color I want versus the other one

but funny thing is is thru ebay but what I dont get is it is the same store in NSW I bought my cot thru now I tried to buy this highchair fromt hem 2 months ago but they would deliver to me, but now they sell thru ebay they will anyway $50 for postage but as I said is still $9 cheaper than I could get it 200kms away and is black check versus perri (grey) so they had super fast delivery with my cot so hopefully I will have it by end of next week

ETA YAY Nessa glad annika went well
    Last edited by Rach75; April 5th, 2007 at 11:13 AM. Reason: nessa comment

oh rach.. thats great about he highchair.. Alexander loves sitting in his.. its great when i am trying to cook dinner i can just puch in around the kitchen and give him wooden spoons and things to play with...

ness - great that the needles went well.
    rach - Our dr/nurse doesn't use the wipes either. Woohoo on the highchair!! I was really lazy and bought a $50 one! Does the job, except it doesn't have wheels. Have you got many stores out your way? What's the closest town with a decent amount of stores??
    annie - dunno about naprogesic? I've never had period pain before. Hope you find something that you can take.
    shell - how's ash going with the bottle/sippy cup? Will she drink out of it?

Nina was so tired this morning she wouldn't even wake up for me! I had to take her to daycare in her pj's. She woke up just as we arrived there. She's such a dag lol

I gotta go, bbl tonight for more

ok seriuosly we have a IGA, mitre 10 which is also a small furniture store, a chemist, a retravision, newsagent, butcher, PO, ANZ bank, 2 hairdressers 5 real estates, 1 small gift line sought of store and that pretty much is us

64 kms away we have woolies, country target, small toyworld, **** smith, retravision, betta electrical, crazy clarkes, dollar and sense, millers, rockmans

200kms away gladstone has country target, bigw, kmart 2 baby stores, 1 could get highchair was $189 but in the grey and could be as long as may for delay other is very $$$

180kms away is Rockhampton they have target, big W, kmart also 1 resonable actual baby store as such firniture etc, but they dont stock the brand I wanted

the highchair I want and am getting is a babylove arabella voted #1 for functionality, uasability, safety by choice magazine I am a fussy ole cow

Rach - not a fussy old cow just a loving mummy

A quickie here too as millana up since 4am and ruby mega cranky.Just had to give her some panadol as she been crying most of day! Wierd as yesterday they were angels.
    I cancelled ruby's needles till next week as i couldnt bear to add to her misery.Nor mine.
    So hugs to mummies having a yukky day.
    Ruby is 7.45kgs and 67.5cm long.A shorty.Sowhoever did the list can you add vy's and mine and whoever else has had thiers done.Thankyou.

Jack was 68cm but we think he is more like 70cm

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast