Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #40

Hi Ambz!
    Yeh i havent tried the next food up for Jess yet.. maybe over the next few weeks i will.

Will weigh jess a little later, but last time he was 9.8kgs! I reckon he'll be around the 10kg mark now the lil porker.

Kell and Rach - Ive looped the buttons in such a way (and knotted them 10 times each) that they shouldn't come off. There is a bell inside but its only a small one. Have bought bigger ones now.
    Ambz - I am totally addicted to cloth nappies now. Most of my pics on my homepage are covers though. Im experimenting with actual nappys today. Some are one size and some are multi sizes. You dry pail (no water) them and wait until your bucket is full before you wash them. Of course you rinse out the pooh.
    Nelle - ROFL ...god I lov eya
    Havent had Vy weighed in ages...will attempt to do so soon. Still havent had 6 month needles yet
    BBL

ah okies maz, Jase wanted me to mention it Jack is currently playing with the taggie, I think he like the crinkle sound

Jack weighed 8540grm 2 weeks ago

man still sick here, gone down to my throat i sound like a robot, getting better as I TMI cough up all the crap in my throat, also Jack looks like he may have it, he went down at 9.40pm woke at 10.30pm, had a bit of bottle a change woke crying at 11.15pm and again at 12pm Jase got up to him gave him cuddle and pat on bum he slept thru till 8am but no swimming for us last one and all so disappointed

ok gone to shower and cough up a lung

Jess loves the crinkles too! Was a great idea to put it in. Thats cool maz, thank you for making them for us theyre great!

Rach i hope youre feeling better soon.. im still slowly getting over my flu, DH has it now.. Jesse, not a sign of it! But i think its the sudden weather cahnge thats doing it.

OH i forgot to say how cute Vy and River looked in those photos from their date!!! Nelle i love River's shirt too!!!

Uh 3 weeks ago Jett weighed 10.2kgs so Im guessing he's up around the 10.5/10.6kg mark now. He HAS to be the fattest of the Sept06 bubs!

no ains will beat him for sure. she was 10.75kg when she went for her needles two weeks ago.... but she is also extra tall. just like her daddy

My god these babies are getting big!!! Xander was the biggest for ages, but now he'd be middle of the pack at 8.6kgs. He's 71cm long

uploading taggie pics as I write this Maz

hi, back from the shops and gym

And in the blue corner Alexander weighs in at .... 8.3 kilos dressed and length is about 67cm

i also bought some Brauer teething stuff, has anyone used this??

OMG so you mean that Jett will likely be 11kg at 7mths *runs screaming around the room* Its already a hassle to carry him anywhere, my arms are starting to look like Ry's
    Jett is 71cm long too, forgot to add that.

I never dreamed I would have an over achieving, chubby kid! Esp looking at DH, the skinny lanky sod he is lol Who would have thought 6lb could turn into 23lb so easily.

Better go, friend across the road and I are taking the boys to the botanical gardens for a picnic so I need to make sandwiches and get Jett organised (he is currently zzzzz-ing on his playmat).

BBL with pics

Good for you AnnaT.. have an ENJOYABLE day.. enjoy the sunshine and having an adult to talk to..

Hi girls

I am back from holidays now it was great to go to Port Stephens by the beach and relax with Jeffrey and Julia. Bit too soon to be back home though.

Hope everyone is well.

BBL for personals.

Bel
    xxx

Hi Belle, welcome back.. glad that you had a good holiday! mayve no2 has been created!

Yay and welcome home Bel - glad you had a great trip away
    Ness - no matie, havent got it yet probably tomorrow.
    Jodie - got yours babe. Do you plan to come down to Shepp at all? WE should meet up once these buggers of mine go back to school
    AnnaT - hope your having some fun
    HI ya everyone else - hope your all well
    Mauw to you all

OK, I over estimated Xander's weight.. he actually weighs 8.45kgs... and is 70cm long.

Bel, great to see you back

Rikki/Caddie - Was great catching up with you both today.

Maz - I love the bib!

Ok.. Jesse is 9.9kgs and is 75cm tall. He has certainly slowed down with the weight gain.. i think he was the heaviest at one stage.. but i think he's the tallest?
    How tall is Ains Rikki?

AnnaT.. i so know what you mean about lugging a heavy boofhead around!! I think he is the reason i have lost all of my pregnancy weight (minus 1 kg!)

Has anyone done that 6-8 months check up yet? Need to get that done.
    Do you think theyll go nah nah at me cos i havent been the the clinic in months? Havent felt the need as we have a scales at home and if i have any issues i ask you gals or my sister...

Bel.. glad you had a nice holiday.

Rach.. did you end up getting that money back yet? No shoes today.. hope they come tomorrow cos im dying for them to arrive!

Well its raining pooring in Sydney.. poor Shell.. think the next few days will be like that too.. not a good time for sight seeing!

Hey.. you girls who have done mystery shopping before... i rang family assistance and asked if it would effect my payments.. they said any non taxable income they done need to know about.. and the company im doing the work for dont tax the payments nor give you a group certificate.. they class you as a Suplier not an employee. So would that be true?

Kell

I havent been to the clinic since Julia was 3 months so dont worry mate, they always call me to see how I am but understand from my depression its hard to get there. I always get Julia checked at the GP when I go and get her weighed there. Can you believe shes 8 1/2 kgs YIKES... no wonder she was getting heavy.

AnnaT - how you feeling? hope you are ok, was today a better day for you?

Nessa - how you doing...?

Annie hows your little man?

Anna & Maz - thank you so much for your support re my depression, I appreciate your listening and support.

BBL for more personals having dinner now girls.

Bel
    xxx

Oh cool, that makes me feel a bit better then thanks guys.

Belle.. wow she certainly is growing!!

Nessa.. yeh i would go to my GP but i dunno dont think he'd be too involved. He's a very laid back GP. I'll just book it in at the clinic where i had his 6-8 week ones done..

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast