Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #40

OMG Caddie - your poor woman. I can so feel for you. Vys been crying and going mama all day too, I just gave her some nuropean aswell. Big hugs hon.
    Might go and buy a bottle of wine so I can have a glass tonight and zonk out. PMSL...Im such a cheap date these days.

Rach.. ah well as long as you get a high chair in the end thats all that matters!! Hope this place get it right this time! What was the store name in Sydney? Still no shoes Days not over yet though but i think its running a bit thin.. ahh well.. maybe Tuesday?

Caddie.. oh you poor thing.. hope the girls turn back into angels soon!!

Nessa.. well thats right.. youre not obligated to do anything if you dont want to.. you just accept the jobs if you want to do them. Ive only just stated doing them, but joined when i was still preggas. Have you made any cakes lately Ness? Glad Annika's needles went well. How are you holding up with your flu?

Didnt get around to making my cake Decided to get FIL's mini album of him and Jesse done as its his birthday on Tuesday. So proud of it.. have finished and i think it looks pretty good. DH is impressed.

Annie.. oh poor you.. i got my period back pretty much straight away after Jess and that still hurt like hell.. i can only imagine what its like for you. Not sure about the napros but i guess theres always panadol? Also get a hot water bottle with walm water in it and put it on your belly.. sometimes helps.

Jodi.. haha go Nina.. she is such a little Diva with her jammies at play group and demanding food rituals!

Well, our news is Jess goes from crawling to sitting position and has started to get game and release his hands from the ground which were holding him up.. well ive caught him twice before his head went smack onto the ground!! I think im just gonna have to pad the whole lounge room floor or something!!

Gonna go put some more piccies up on his site now..

Maz, great minds think alike.Im going to get a bottle of wine too.I will need it tonight at the witching hr.Because i know by that stage i will have enough of the crying and need something to relax.I dont want to lose my cool.Then if they behave some scrapbooking or at least reading a scrap magazine.
    Kell,great you finished your album.Take a couple of pics of your favs and show us! But only if you want too.

kelly bugger oh well they'll be there next week stoopid public hols and aust post, do you mean the store i am now getting chair of it is banana baby not sure if they are in sydney though just NSW, the other bad store was melbourne baby barn i got money back an a gift so i am happy to say who they are now

the real reason i came on to post i forgot hehe when jack had his check up she was going on about head size etc, well was msn with a friend today comparing bubs size etc, anyway her bubs head was 1/2 cm smaller so checked my book and jacks is just above the 50 % line now CHN told me it was just below 90% and that was why she was worried she even has it marked down for review god darn tosser this woman is grrrrrrrr be having words at next visit

Caddie - Big hugs to you... go enjoy that glass of wine, sounds like you need it. But you were right, they were total angels yesterday. Thanks for posting up the pics of the kiddies.

Maz - I'm sending you that BBH nappy that I was telling you about as a bit of a thank you for the bib etc. Oh, am going to try and find some of those little balls I was talking about to send as well.

Belle - How are you going today?

Nessa - I rarely paint directly onto cakes, sometimes onto a plaque that I will sit on a cake; I usually will flood pipe with runny royal icing if I need pictures directly on a cake. You could however try using paste colours with a little pure alcohol mixed together and paint with that... the alcohol will try really fast so should set the colour before it runs. I wouldn't use any sort of liquid colour on RTR.

Rach - Ya to getting a highchair. We've got the Ikea one... and love it! Hope yours arrives soon. ETA.. that's great about the head size being on the 50%, Xander is on the 95% so he is going in for a scan on Tuesday. I hope he is ok.

All this talk about periods... am I the only one not to have mine back yet?

Jodi - Poor little Nina having to go out in public in her jimme jams.

Nessa - Glad the needles all went ok. Just think, no more till 12 months now.

Kell - I signed up for the mystery shop thing... nothing going over in Perth. Bugger.

Better fly and get some housework done whilst the little dude is

Caddie.. have put some pics up on Jesse's site of the scrapbook for FIL.. theyre in the 6-7 month folder.

Rach.. ah ok.. well hope this one gets it right! What is Jack's head measurement?

Anna.. oh thats a bugger theres nothing over there atm.. but do keep checking as last weekend my areas were blank too so they come on all the time. Do you have any more pics of your cakes? Id so love to get into something like that. Im thinking of doing an elmo cake come Jesse's 1st Birthday as he loves Elmo.. have found a few elmo cake tins on ebay and you do the icing yourself etc. Does it work using plastic bags with the icing instead of a piping bag or is it better to get the real thing? Being ill be making (probably) all of Jesse's cakes in the future..

I don't have mine yet Anna! Guess our b/fing helps us!

The inlaws were just here to drop off our easter eggs and see River, and they brought me a slurpee! Yay for them

Oh, and River moved today - like, he already was rolling everywhere, but now he can pull himself forward using his arms! We were very proud of him.

Hugs to everyone who's had a difficult day, hope your kids go down nice and quietly tonight and that you can relax!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellxx View Post
    Rach.. ah ok.. well hope this one gets it right! What is Jack's head measurement?

me too but I trust this store as I said got my cot from their actual online store versus ebay

jacks head is 44.5cm I didn't even think to check when she went on about it, if it hadn't been for my nephew I would have been worrying the last few weeks looking at the chart I think she has checked him on the girls HC chart

well little mister has been ok today slept in till 9am *faint* he did wake at 5am crying went in tucked him in added another bunny rug and sleep away he did, been feeding well today as well, had 2 small 30min naps and a 2 hr one so looks like we are in a routine of soughts, and talk about spoilt he chucked a tanty actually screamed at me when I took the remote away from him was telling jase this arvie so what does he do but...........go to shed find old universal remote cleans it up and give it to jack so he can have his own ok best go cook tea, hopefully I sleep better tonight blasted coughing fits

Kellxx - I'll try and load up some new pics soon of more of my cakes/sugar flowers etc. As far as piping goes, plastic bags (or baking paper for that matter) work fine for piping... tho I would suggest buying a couple of piping nozzles to put into the bags so you can get the right shape. Most cakes stores hire out shaped tins, don't buy them unless you have to.

Nelle - Ahhh, so I'm not the only one. Buy I think I am the only one TTC without a period (that could make things tricky)

Rach - Jack's head is small!

Anna** - i have not gto my period yet.. still waiting just heaps of cramps.. so annoying.. i did a pilates class this morning and that actually helped. will try and do some stretched tonight aswell after a shower.

I dont know what alexanders head is.. ill have to measure it tomorrow..

hope that everyone sleeps well tonght!

Jesse is SO cute.. he is such a happy bubba

happy easter everyone,,

just thought i would check in and wish everyone a happy easter, i am totally stuffed, just arrived home from my ROAD TRIP, caitlyn woke at midnight last night with me having to get up at 3am to start my drive, so i left at 3.30am this morning, and its now 8.30pm......and thank god i am finally home!!!! im EXHAUSTED.......at least i dont have kids this first week ( except for caity)
    GOODNIGHT ALL...........

Kell,the book is beautiful.Just about made me cry.Well done.Its really fantastic.
    Anna,over here its capeesh.I get sent work all the time but just cant do it.I use to get the hj's and dominos all the time! Free food plus paid!!!

Argh. These sleepless nights are really doing my head in Im starting to feel really crabby all the time.

Ry caught Jett pulling himself up on my clothes horse tonight AND getting up on the window sill. My peaceful, immobile life is over now *sigh* J ate a chunk of paper yesterday (so its not allowed to be chewed on anymore) and I was so worried about it but I saw the end result in his pooey nappy before. Came out looking the same as when it went it Atleast I know his bowels really work.
    For those who's bubs have teeth - how long did it take for them to come through fully? Jetts are still halfway and its driving me insane as when they are fully through it may mean an end to the night wakings. Anyone have any suggestions that dont involve a dummy, feeding or butt patting to try and get him to resettle himself?
    I feed him now and he downs a whole bottle but I really want to stop that habit before it becomes a huge issue.

Kell that scrapbook is beautiful! What a great gift!
    Maz, that pic of Vy is just to cute!!!!

Have a great Easter weekend those who are going away. Those staying, I'll wish you a Happy Easter on Sunday
    Last edited by Freya; April 5th, 2007 at 09:49 PM.

You've done a really good job with the book Kell, it's beautiful.

Rans and I just made rice/meatballs and dipped them in satay sauce...considering I've never made anything like that before and they didn't fall apart toooo much, I'm quite happy. They were yum. First home cooked meal we've had in ages. Since we actually have clean dishes

Well, my big man has fallen asleep on my shoulder, so I might haul us both to bed. xo

Happy Good Friday!

Thanks guy for the comments about the scrapbook.. im really glad i did it now for FIL, think it is really going to mean a lot to him. Jesse's head is 46cm.. but he has a boofhead!

Rach.. Thats good Jack is going well with his feeding and sleeping.. oh wish Jess would sleep in for once!! The latest he goes is 7.30am.. though i guess i shouldnt complain it could be worse

Anna**.. cool thanks will look into getting some. Theres some Wilton ones ive noticed on ebay, is that a good brand? Looking forward to seeing your cakes!

Annie.. you have some mighty spunky kiddies there! Love the laundry tub photo!! But all of their photos they are just gorgeous!

AnnaT.. oh Jesse loves paper too.. if he spies some on the floor on the other side of the room, he'll find a way to get there! Um only thing i could suggest is panadol before bed but depends if you want to give that each night. Jesse's second tooth came through on the 18th March and its still not fully through, but very close.. so about 3 weeks later i think it would be fully through. He's stopped waking through the night now at least, just wakes at 5.30am now, put the dummy in and back to sleep.. before it was every second hour.. but i think that was Jesse and Ashleigh sending play vibes to each other!

Nelle.. yum @ the meatballs!

Shell... not sure what day you get back but hope you had a nice holiday!

Anyone have any plans for the long weekend?

We're going to the IL's for lunch today then a friends this evening. Havent taken Jesse out of a night before so will be interesting. Going to bath him before we go, feed him dinner out.. then i think ill leave and get back around 7pm for his last bottle and bed.

Kell - Wilton is IMO the best brand for anything to do with cakes, they are also pretty much the only brand that does the shaped tins - but like I said, hire them where possible (it usually costs about $5 to hire for a few days). Xanders' head is 47cm, so bigger than Jesse's.. yet Xander is a lot lighter then him.

Nelle - Congrats on the homecooked meal! Um, what have you been eating till now???

Nessa - Hope you feel better today.

Maz i had a dream you called me this morning and you were crying but being brave.Are you ok or am i being psychic.It was something to do with jed but not totally in a bad way.Very strange.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast