Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #47

Jodi - I hope it's cos you're gonna have a baby. I also hope you feel better soon!!

Hope you're having fun at scrapbooking Cads! Perhaps I will scrapbook for them, and maybe make some chocolates too, while I'm in a crafty mood! Wonder if any will make it to Mother's day??

nelle, I hope it's that cause I'm feeling really yucky now.
    going to check out your blog now

Hi Girls

Jodi - hope your feeling better now or you have some good news for us...

who else is officially TTCing - DH would love for another but me....not just yet.

I signed up for a Mum's and Bub's groups today - once a week - thought it would be a good way to meet people. And am also going to join the Virgin Active gym down the road - they have a creche and do baby swimming lessons too so good for both me and Rylee.

Can't stay at home all the time otherwise I will go nuts!!

Another late night for Rylee Roo - 9.30 pm - bit of a pain just means I don't have as much time for myself at night and with DH away this week it is a long day.

Better go, just enjoying my freedom before it is bedtime for me.

Night girls.
    Laurin

morning all

sorry to be lying low at the moment.. just dont feel myself..
    Anyway, alexander is waking 2-3 times everynight.. im just not coping without the sleep, dont know how the other sleep deprived mums here do it!

Nelle - i love scrapbooking.. kmart are having a sale on starting today on some things that coul dget yor started..

anyway, hopefully ill be back into full swing soon... i just dont function without sleep and get very cranky.. so im putting my claws away and signing off for a couple of days

xoxoo love ya all..

Annie- 2 times a night I just cope with, 3 times is too much! It would also be harder on you having a 3 year old to chase after in the day. When I'm tired from getting up overnight I try rest around Ashleigh in the day and just leave the housework.

Laurin- Thats great about starting those new things, you will feel so much better getting out and about. I really hope the sleep probs settle soon for you. I can't believe your hubby's ready for another when Rylee isn't sleeping well for you yet! Thats one reason I'll be waiting awhile for the next, would love a full night sleep first.

Whoever came up with the scrapbooking idea for mothers day is very clever, I'm going to steal it. I've done a little bit scrapbooking but don't think what I've done has turned out that great. I wish I had more of a creative brain.
    I should go to this scrap place nearby they offer free classes.

Okay I might go eat that chocky pudding for breakfast, Matss friend made us this delicios pie for dinner last night plus the pudding, couldn't eat it all so better finish it off.

Lol, Ash is playing with a balloon, so funny cause it keeps getting away from her, I'm worried its gonna pop in her face though.

THIS CHILD IS OUT. OUT OF MY HOUSE

The other babies here must be sending him telepathic 'its fun not to sleep in any capacity' vibes because last night was the worst night we've ever had. Im ready to hand him over to DH and walk far far away. I dont know where or why my sleep-througher is gone but I want him back NOW. I cannot do this anymore, I am soooooo tired I feel like Im in a fog. I dont function on anything less than 8hrs of full uninterrupted sleep. Our night went:
    - Cranky and tired between 5:30 and 6:30 so I give him some nurofen and put him down to sleep
    - Woke at 8pm and was wide awake so up he got for 45min
    - Put him back down with a bottle at 8:45pm
    - I went to bed right then but didnt fall asleep til 10:30
    - WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MUUUUUUUUUUM at 11:45, in end gave in got him a bottle, changed him and he went to sleep
    - WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MUUUUUUUUUUM at 4am, in end gave in got him a bottle, changed him and asleep
    - WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MUUUUUUUUUUM at 5am, in end gave in got him a bottle, changed him and asleep
    - WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MUUUUUUUUUUM at 6:30am, in end gave in got him a bottle, changed him and asleep after half hour of jibberish and playing in his cot
    - MUM MUM MUM MUM at 8am, got him up, I

I wouldnt care if he woke just once halfway through the night, THAT I can deal with. But the constant waking and only settle with a bottle drives me mad. Ive tried yoyo-ing putting in the dummy, I have tried soothing him, Ive tried giving him his water bottle, nope no luck. I do not want to get him out of his cot and rock him or cosleep with him or anything, we have enough bad habits to break without starting those ones.
    Someone help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee!

BBL - have to shower, eat and go grocery shopping before we go broke again *sigh*

Annie - Sending big hugs.. I hope Alexander starts sleeping through again for you soon. Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary for tomorrow. I hope you've got some 'time out' planned?

Nelle - Good luck with the scrap booking. I saw the most awesome scrapbooking kit in Target. It was normally $59, but they had it reduced to $7.95!!! Shame it was so huge, otherwise I could post to you (postage would probably cost heaps)

Laurin - I find Mothers' Group great to get out of the house. I don't always 'click' with the girls there, but they are a nice bunch and it's good just to have adult conversation whilst the bubs amuse themselves for a bit. Poor you with Rylee not goign down till late at night!

Jodi - How are you feeling today?

Big Hellos to all the rest of your lovely ladies... another great night here. Xander only woke twice again!!! this is the start of a new sleeping pattern.

laurin - that's great that you're going to mothers group, and also to the gym. It'll make you feel so much better and hopefully you'll meet some mummy's there too.

annie - you poor thing. I hope you start feeling better soon, and that mr a starts behaving himself!!

busy day for me today so I'll bbl when I've got more time.

HAPPY 8 MONTHS VY!!

AnnaT... oh we had anoher bad one too.. i didnt even keep track of the times again.. But he then ended up sleeping until 8.30am. I dont know what going on with these kiddies!

Shell.. all ive done with my scrapbooking is search on line and have a look at what other people have done.. steal some of their ideas! And then you end up finding little other tricks yourself.

Nessa.. um.. youre not p..p.....ppppregnant are you???????

Ok gotta go make a coffee before i start some more work..

ciao for now

xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY 8 MONTHS VY!!

AnnaT must be that age except shhhhhhhhh Jack slept thru again for the first time in a week, woke at 7am hopped into bed with me had a bottle and was asleep at 8am and is still down shhhhhhhhhhh, so maybe they are going thru a growth spurt well as ya can see my night was a lot better

well next wed I am going ot see my mum in rocky for the night WOOO!!!!! Jase is off to blackwater for a course monday arvie gets back thrusday arvie, but we are doing this i will head from rocky straight thru to Agnes Thrusday arvie and Jase will come home here grab boat and dog, feed cat and head thru to agnes, so the big *arhhh* is driving to agnes alone with Jack, never done that before *eeeekkkkk* I know I'll be fine, in it works out same distance as driving home here, but then sunday yes mothers day we will be driving home in different cars that shall be the *eekkk* part

ok better go do mornign stuff before Jack wakes up

So so night.Millana woke at 1145pm for a drink then i sat there for 20minuntil she settles to sleep.Ruby woke at 2am and did not go back to sleep until 3am! with the help nurofen and oragel.Millana mean while snuck into our bed whilst attending to ruby and aaron too lazy to take her back.Millana then woke at 5am(hubby got out!) and i slept till 630am.My sleep in.Ruby woke up at 645am. So no doubt tired girls tonight.
    I did a scrap class last night on different ways to cover chipboard ie)letters,stars,circles and stuff.Plus bought more stuff!!! naughty me.
    Happy 8 months VY!!!! Hope you be good for mummy today.
    Laurin i feel for you on your own! how tiring.Rikki has to do this as well and shelley. We havnt heard from shelley,sarah must be giving her a hard time....Let us know how your going Shelley!!!
    Ok all girls with sleepless nights! i demand a take it easy day and no housework!!!

Thanks girls
    Feeling really [email protected] at t he moment - migraine just doesnt want to go and I got a BFN!! this morning so I dont know what's going on. I got apositive last week now a neg..ah f**k it! so ffeling low and blahhhhh]
    I'll be back when I feel better and not so negetive about everything

Maz

Hugs Maz. Hope something happens to pick up your spirits today.

Hugs to those who had bad nights last night too.

Yeah Annie, was the Kmart Catalogue that gave me the idea! I was going through the catalogues hoping to find something I thought our mums would like (and maybe writing a little wish list of my own, lol). I know mum wants two other things though, so I'd best get onto my sis and make sure she buys one of them! Hope you're feeling happier soon.

Kell that's a great idea re: scrapbooking ideas! I'm sure at the start I'll be completely stuck. Is there a big difference in scrapping material quality? Like between Spotlight, Kmart, specialty stores?

Maz- Maybe go to your GP and get a blood test, that way at least you'll know whats going on. Hugs to you.

Seems like most of us had a bad night last night, cept for Jack who was a good boy, Ash just wanted cuddles, as soon as I put her over the cot side (hadn't even layed her down) she would start up again!

Kell- Lol, I might go do that and get ideas from others scrapping work.

At least Ash is having a nap now without carry-on!

Maz.. aww chick :hugs: Must be so frustraiting! No wonder youve got migrains! You need to just relax, if thats possible. Stuff the house work, youre more important.

Nelle.. I just made sure whatever i bought was Acid and Lignin Free. So same goes for any glue or tape you get, just make sure its special scrapbooking A & L free stuff. Just so that in 20 years or whatever it doesnt ruin the photos. Another tip is when buying an album, dont get the old fashioned ones that you pull a plastic thing over the whole page, get the ones with sleeves as those old ones ruin the photos too. Some people are picky with what brand they use but im not. I just go with what i like and what will work, and mostly, what is cheap! As scrapbooking can get really expensive. Some scrapbooking shops are really expensive too. I buy most of my stuff of ebay, in Lincraft, Spotlight, Big W, Kmart atc. The quality from all those places seems fine to me.

Shell.. yeh its helped me when ive had a mind blank. No one is gonna know! lol Oh silly girl, just wants her mumma.

another great idea if Ya really wnat to get into scrapping is to buy a binder style album, that way you can do anysought of page ya want and then eventually pu them into individual albums

well best get going I suppose, god I can't wait to be rid of Dodo, I can't get any emails with attachments dodo times ou ton me grrrrrrrrrrr even my email from internode I had to copy and paste the content into a draft email grrrrrrrrrrr

what is the photo comp subject this month..... i might have to join back up if i have a decent pic.

belle.........sorry hun i wasnt around the pc, when you wanted a chat, hope you are well i am thinking of you, i think i was actually up the road at the pool, doing my laps.

maz, cheer up, put your feet up and BREATH.........oh see thats better

and here i said i wont be posting much

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast