Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #47

helen - that was a huge post. Hopefully some of what you've suggested will work with Nessa and Teleah.
    Any news on that land yet?

annat - I can't see the pic on your website??? Oh, and it says Jett is 9 weeks old on your website ... better change that one!!

Ugh pic links are in my sig not my website. Dont know where my brain is today.

Change my website link too, I forgot I hadnt done it lol

AnnaT-Sorry hun cant see anything proabably just too early. Goodlcuk though.

JOdi-Thanks for asking, the real estate agent said that the offer has been accepted and the contract signed, but I wont believe anythign until I receive a copy of it in the mail. I did our housplans and put them in yesterday, so I should receive a quote on them some time next week, sooo nervous. Here's hoping you get a bfp too.

Well Eithan is on the floor in nothing but a singlet, so I better go and get him organised.

Love

Helen.. oh what great info! I will definately be using your advice when number 2 comes along and Jesse is being a little poohead.

Jodi.. Yay for Nina crawling and pulling herself up!! And saying da and bubba!! Jesse still only says Gooo lol and doesnt pull up on anything yet.. but im sure he will all i good time. Just anything that will make money! lol.. mostly just old clothes (things i wore once if even!) as i have way too many clothes.. and things i just wouldnt wear ever again. Need to start thinking about clearing out the spare room so Jesse can move in there hopefully sometime next year when #2 comes along.. and the built-ins in there (which is 3 wide doors long) is just full of my clothes! So i started putting them up on Ebay Turbo Lister last night.. oh what a great invension.. and will put them up on ebay tomorrow (being sunday the prime day).

AnnaT.. oh i think im going cross eyed looking at those pics! I hope its a for you though!

Helen congrats on the land. Building is so exciting, even though it's stressful.

annat - sorry can't see anything either, test again early next week and it might be clearer.

I forgot to say, we got our car back yesterday afternoon it was sooooo hard to go from driving my car to driving a corolla. Nice car and all, but so different to mine. And the best thing is, it's been detailed and all!! I had it booked in for 2 weeks time to be detailed, so I can save my $200 now, might go get my hair done with it instead.

snap nessa. Have fun tonight, hopefully sis doesn't get too wasted on her first night out!
    Last edited by Visitor7; May 5th, 2007 at 10:12 AM. Reason: nessa

everybody!

So much to read, just wanted to say Hi.. hope that you all have great weekend.

xoxo Anna

thought id stick my head in and say HELLO
    Jodie and AnnaT - ive got everything crossed for you guys that you both get BFP. stil lno answers for me im afraid. I have to sit back and wait for AF to come home. b'iartch! first time in my life Ive actually watned it.

man I can't remember what anyone said

having a good quiet day getting washing done gott o pack for jase then pack for jack and me so busy couple days got heap of ironing done so should get to that doen chat later

AnnaT hope you get that BFP

Hi ladies!!

havent had a chance to read all your posts as yet but just wanted to say a quick hello!!!
    we have a party to go to tonight yayyyy. cant wait to go out!!
    savanna has learnt how to get out of her bouncer cheeky girl!!
    she knows how to wave hello or goodbye and wont stop doing it lol

hope you all have a great night!!!

love ambz

ps i have re added most of you if i havent added you can you please add me...

[email protected]

byessssssssssssss
    xoxoxox

Hi all you gorgeous gals,
    We have been house hunting, found a great place but will prolly go over our limit as everything does! Df is having issues with his mum, started last week with this and involves house hunting and money and them being controlling, long story and its exhausted me. Its a funny family, I don't know what others are like but in my family we don't hold grudges and get over disagreements quickly where they hold onto issues and keep going over the same things of he said she said.

ambz- Enjoy your party tonight, I forget what a party is these days.

Jodi- yay getting your car back, it had been awhile hadn't it? Yeah spend that money on your hair and maybe a new outfit or something.

Nessa- have fun tonight, I bet you will, keep your sister out of trouble and set good role model for her! Lol!

Kellxx- What is e-bay turbo lister? Sounds like something big and fab. FIL going okay with the chemo, luckily hasn't knocked him about too much, hes gotta have another look around his stomach soon to see if the chemo has had any effect and how good an effect and then decide next plan of action.

Helen.p- Thats exciting bout the land, how long do you think til you can start building? Just think once its finally completed and you move in how great it will feel. And I love all the advice you gave, I'm gonna keep it in mind, you should be on super nanny!

AnnaT- for that BFP. Did you find out why that chick was being a *****? Stick to your guns, I hate when people don't speak up and just do whatever.

Ash has started the whole pulling herself up on things, god its a nightmare, thats one thing I miss when they are newborns, you can lay them anywhere and come back and they won't have moved an inch! She looks so proud of herself when she does it too, god she makes us laugh!

OMG girls you chat so much I cant keep up. Gotta read all the posts...so will do more personals later but..........AnnaT I have season 5 & 6 at home on CD... they are selling them for $26 for each season at the moment at JB-Hi-Fi, if you want to order some!!!

Bel
    xxx

Shell.. Turbo lister is just a program you download from the ebay site and you can create all your listings off line and then upload them whenever you want. It calculates costs etc too. Ive found it so good as i like to list things on a sunday but sometimes dont have all the time to sit and go through all the steps online of a sunday evening.. it can take ages. With Turbo Lister you just do them whenever and they stay on your computer until you upload them. When creating the listing, you just open this window and it shows all the details there, you just select all and enter what you want on the one page where as online you have to go through several screens. So much easier! Thats good its not knocking him around too much. Saw my FIL today and he's lost a hell of an amount of weight. He use to have a bear gut and we use to compare sizes when i was preggas! But he said he will have to start drinking more beer so when i get pregnant we can compete again

Ta for the heads up Belle, might have to check out JB Hi Fi's website and see if I can order over the net.

So I emailed my friend the HPT pics and she zoomed in a adjusted them a tad (because my digi cam sucks), maybe you can see it better now via link in sig.

thats a better one Anna still can't see it but when I edit and invert colors can see the faintest line so *wooo*

well we have had a lazy lazy day, jackwas a bit cranky so lay on my bed with him we slept for 50min but I woke hot so transferred him to lounge where we slept another hr and a bit *woot* it is what I needed I think

Nessa.. id go over to your sister's place and see if she is sick and if she aint, drag her a$$ out!

AnnaT.. yep i can see a super faint pinkish part where the line should be!

I can see the line too AnnaT.........STICKY LITTLE MONKEY!!!

I can see it too *just* but it is there... I had a line just like that when I was 11dpo with Alexander.

Yes i can see a line too! Woohoo annat!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast