Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #49

Default Babies Born September 2006 #49

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in September 2006.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Is Feeding Your Baby Taking Too Much Time?
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Lactose Intolerance
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Con of Controlled Crying
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Your previous thread can be found here

Please note - To receive thread notifications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

I wont say sorry either Jodes not yet. Its not over til the Fat Red Lady sings! With all my pregnancies Ive never gotten + HPTs until the day AF is due or later so this is all new for me to get a + so early. I tested at 10dpo with my first preg and got a BFN so you coulda bowled me over when I got a + at 14dpo! Good luck chick!

Shell - cant wait to see the scrap boxes!

Maz - You poor thing!

Rach - Way to go on the Highchair score!

Kell - OMG can you send Jesse over here!? I could do with a good nights sleep.

Well yeah we didnt have a good night here, not totally rotten but certainly not good. Ry put him down at 7 and he woke at 8 (like I couldnt see THAT happening) so I got him up and let him play. Put him back down at 9ish. OMG I was just getting ready to go to bed at 11 when I heard him screaming like someone was trying to kill him I rang in his room and he was sound asleep screaming his lungs out. I picked him up and tried to wake him but I couldnt, took Ry and I 15 fricken minutes to get him to open his eyes and wake up. He just screamed and screamed and screamed, it was ear piercing he was that upset. It took me an hour to get him back to sleep, I had to rock him for the first time in a long time. He was restless all night I think I was semi-awake JIC he did it again. He got me up 3 times. I think it was a night terror. Poor thing.

Now he is a-ok, eaten his vegemite toast and crawling around happy as larry.

Im knackered.

Oh and AF is a no show

Thats no good annat with the night terrors poor thing.My friend down the road,her boy does the same thing but he is 2.Hopefully he grows out of it? Must have been hair raising so say the least.
    Maz,poor vy.And poor you for the sickies.Ibet your exhausted.
    Anna,hope xander let you have a break? Hows he doing? and you too.
    Rikki,hope hubby is allowing you to have a little rest! What you been up too?
    Jodi,sorry bout the negative but i agree with anna wait till the witch comes then youll know.Remember i got negatives then positive with ruby.
    Speaking of which,Grrrr.My girls must be the worst sleepers on earth and why did i get it? Ruby went to bed at 630pm last night like a gem but then woke at 415am and would not go back to sleep until 830am.Millana was in our bed at 5am because of ruby mucking around and losing her stupid gaga(dummy) wish id never given her that damn thing.Plus shed woken at 12am too. Why can they just go to bloody sleep.I bet when they reach school age and i go to work i will have to kick them out!! Ruby has been clingy too.Wants to be entertained and looked at.She drags herself around and rolls to get somewhere and amongst that there would be a on ya knees and a push off like a whale! So no crawling.Yet.Maybe she wont. It also looks like she has an ulcer on her top gum,so maybe teeth soon. And still not sitting up.She is so behind.
    Millana im toilet training.what a battle.She knows how to do it but lately just runs off.So im in fustration land at the moment.!

OMG new thread already! man I cant keep up.

Kell - sorry mate I wont be able to come by and see you after the photo shoot as I have to see Julia's god parents and then rush back home intime for dinner. but if you are free the next week maybe we can meet up at Castle Hill towers????

Hello to everyone BBL for more personals.. I got to get everything organised and am in pain got the worst AF pain...

Bel
    xxx

Owww Caddie, hope you're doing okay mate. Don't worry bout Ruby not sitting, I'm sure she'll do what she feels like in her own sweet time, babies seem to be like that! River's crawl has morphed into something like a bunnyhop at times - a leaping bunnyhop is quicker than a super slow crawl. He still does his super slow crawl occasionally though.

Had a chuckle when I tried to resettle Riv last night around 1 - you know how you're supposed to go in all quiet, not excite them so they stay sleepy? Well, Bonjela excites him. The moment he saw it on my finger he squealed and bounced around Still, I didn't hear from him after that, so I'm not gonna give it up just yet!

Hugs with the night terrors Annat, how wierd.

And I'm with the others Jodi, you'll either get a bfp later, or this month's just not your month, and then have fun trying later!! Or practising for trying

Well no news from us, but you know what they say - no news is good news! My scrapping is going slowly, I'm a perfectionist and nothing ever looks right to me...I'm so worried it'll all look like a piece of poop.

morning all
    will pop back later for more hellos.. just a quickie for belle!

Remember to scan the newspaper article.. was it todays paper??

rest up Caddie, and Nelle dont be so critical of your scarpping..it will be wonderful!

Belle.. no worries. Im up at mum and dads next week so may have to book it in for the week after?

Oh i am feeling so green. I dont know if its my mind making me feel this way or something else. Went out with KirstyJ today and just since lunch ive felt so blah. Im so bloated on top of it. No signs of AF. Tomorrow is the 28 day cycle mark so it bloody well better make a show as im already packing sh*t! Gonna go lay on the couch.

BBL.. if im still alive....

Woooooooooo Kell. I hope you get whatever you want to happen.

I finally made my OBGYN appointment - Thursday 24th May - so 2 weeks from today. Cant go by fast enough! I finally got my b/t results back I definately ovulated soooooooooooo BFP must be real.

Bub is asleep, I could do with one but I really should attempt some washing.

Later gators.

Hi all,
    We had a shocker night last night, 5 times I had to get up to Ashleigh! I still think she has tummy pains, poo still hard and small, bought some pear juice today so I'll give her some of that.
    Had a nice day caught up with a friend and went out to lunch, found a plastic aprony type thing but with sleeves for meal times for Ash, now she can play with her food and I won't have to struggle getting stains out of her clothes.

God Caddie, I hope your girls sleep for you soon, your prolly right that once they are school age you'll be nagging them to get up! Good luck with the toilet training.

lol Shell.. great minds think alike. I bought Xander one of those aprony type bibs today too. Has the pear juice worked yet? Poor little Ash.. I hope she gets some relief soon so you can get some sleep.

Caddie - Sounds like it's all on at your place right now. Yikers! Best of luck with the toilet training. Xander still wakes heaps in the night... I'm starting to think it has a lot to do with the f*cken dummy that I introduced (when I vowed never to do so). As soon as I pop in back in he goes back to sleep. Problem is that it has to be me, if DH pops it in, he wakes up and cracks it big time. argghghhhh.

Kellxx - I hope you haven't eaten anything dodgy. How are you feeling now?

Belle - How was the photo shoot?

bbl... chatting to Maz and can't concentrate on what I'm typing.

Hi Ladies

Jodi - Sorry to hear about the negative but you never know and like the other ladies have said - have fun trying!!!

Kell - hope your feeling better now and have more energy.

Maz - hope all your family are on the mend now - how tiring for you.

Caddie - sorry to hear your girls aren't sleeping well - it's not much fun.

AnnaT -hope little Jett has recovered from his scare.

Well I am in bed typing this with a grizzly Rylee next to me and it is 9.50 pm - she has been asleep for an hour and is now awake and not happy , god help me.

gotta go, bfore she starts screaming the house down. Never a moments peace.
    Laurin x

goodmorning,

A quick Hi to all, promise to keep this short.

Anyone using 12 x12 albums for their scrapbooking? I have a set of 15 page protectors and 15 pages I want to sell. They have been sitting in the drawer for about 3 yrs coz I can't afford to buy the album cover. They are from Creative Memories. Let me know!

See, nice and short!

Gmorning all..

Well ive had a tiny amount of spotting this morning so woohooo hope its just the start of AF!!! Ive never felt so terrible on the lead up to it though!!

Vicky.. i use them but my album needs certain ones to fit and i already have lots, thanks anyways.

I had a dream last night i was nearly eaten by a shark!!

Back later.. have to run down to the shops.. we're down to only 2 nappies left! How bads that!!!!

MMm,i havnt got a creative memories album vixstar! If iu did then it would be a different story!
    Well it was up at 5am this am and the girls are tired,well millana is.She never went to bed lastnight till 845pm but it stil didnt make her sleep in.Ruby slept all night and woke at 445am and would not go back to sleep.Obviously this is a regulare thing now.Gee,im so lucky.
    Now the y are arguing over a piano.At this age.Someone help me.
    Im so ****ed off.Any one got suggestions for sleeping longer?

Caddie, I remember when my sis and I were little, we had to stay in our rooms til a certain time (often took a trip to mum and dad's room before we remembered). So we could be up and playing, but it was quiet play in our rooms. Would that work you reckon? As for Ruby, could you bring her back to bed with you? Just so you can snooze a bit longer?

Sorry Cads if I knew I would tell you but mine doesnt sleep anymore either.

Last night was an ok night. Got up twice which is an improvement for Jett. Still knackered though. Today is Friday YAY so now Ry can take over baby-duty and let me have sleep ins. Have to go and get more formula today Ive got enouhg to stretch two more bottles. This drinking during the night is costing me $$$$$. I am going to have a crack at settling him with water or a dummy tonight.

BBL, need to have coffee and eat something before I end up in the toilet.

Caddie.. yeh i can only suggest what Nelle suggested. Its harder when you have one thats in a bed and can get out, but Jesse i just leave in his cot until at least 7am whether he wakes earlier or not. I just go in and give him his dummy and he'll either lay there chatting or go back to sleep.

Jess is back to sleeping through for me at least. 3 nights in a row thank goodness! And well, my little possibly AF showing.. still hasnt happened That little pink spotting this morning hasnt progressed and am back to normal colour CM If no different i will get a test when we're out tomorrow. Does anyone know if theres any signs to do with temperatures?

OMG I cant believe i forgot!

HAPPY 8 MONTHS to my gorgeous little man!!!!
    (for yesterday!!!)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast