Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #49

Oh happy 8 months for yesterday.
    Kell, with the whole temp thing, if you've been monitering it temps usually go up and when you get AF it drops alot but if pg it just keeps going up.

AnnaT- You getting much m/s?

Caddie- I wish I had answers! That is not a good time to start the day. Maybe post a thread looking for answers.

Anna**- Pear juice still not done the trick, she is still pooing but they reamin hard. I might have to go to the chemist and see whats on offer.

We did have a better night though, woke 3 times, can't wait for tomor, my sleep in day plus we are celebrating mother's day tomor cause Sun he will be hung over, so tomor I don't lift a finger he does the lot. I think I'd better write him instructions cause besides fun and games with Ash I don't think he has a clue bout feeding and her routine that she sorta has.

HAPPY 8 MTHS JESS-MAN!

As for temps Kell, they will rise after ovulation and either drop with AF or stay steady/rising. I think testing might be a good idea.

Nope no m/s here Shell. I had a bit of a retch last night partially induced by a coughing fit right after eating dinner. I thought I was going to spew but it passed. Just the occasional nauseous moment esp if I havent eaten. Speaking of which I am WAY more hungry this time round! I also feel way better, by this time with Jett is was puking my guts up, having headaches and a walking zombie! Its true what they say about second pregnancies possibly being way different (and better) from the first! Still no AF I dont know why I keep expecting her Habit I guess.

Did you upload pics of your MD scrap boxes yet? I was thinking of making my MIL one for her bday/mothers day so she has something of us to take home with her when they come to visit soon.

Well Ry should be home for lunch soon (its a HUGE pain in the butt now he does it, throws my day out of whack) and I bet he'll have a sook because Jett is having a nap like he does EVERY day. J and I will be going for a wander into town this arvo, apart from the fact we need sposies and formula I want to check out Spotlight (I found one!) and I think we'll have fish tonight so I need to go buy some (FYI the Tempura Fillets in the Frozen fish section are absolutely scrumptious!) We had lamb cutlets last night with baked potato and vegies. Im usually a very picky eater, my mother would faint if I told her I eat just about anything now Im not a huge lamb eater but my god did those cutlets disappear in record time. Poor Ry has to finish his food before me now or I ask "Are you going to eat that?"

ETA - OMG there are still Gwen Stefani tickets on sale for her Melb concert and theyre only $110 for gold seating. Im so tempted to ask Ry to buy me one for my birthday but I have to find someone to go with. Argh!
    Last edited by Freya; May 11th, 2007 at 12:07 PM.

Hmmm not really. Last time I wanted coffee in the morning and peanut butter toast. Ive eaten both of those in the last few days. Last time I had PB toast was about 16wks preg with Jett! I did have fried eggs on toast for lunch 2 days ago, I just really wanted eggs lol

Shell - have to ditto the Coloxyl it works wonders!

Ok thanks.. yeh temps are staying pretty high, around 37+. Oh im so scared of being UTD. Grahame is positive and all that and believes whatever happens is happening for a reason, just the same as Jesse.. and yes i agree but i dunno.. i guess i just like routine and like to plan things.. when something doesnt go to plan i stress.. which is probably not helping even if im not UTD. Yeh will get a test tomorrow. Least that way ill know and if im not then hopefully it will give a the green light for AF to show.

Shell.. oh make sure you work him tomorrow!!!

Gotta go finish my mum's scrapframe..

Just popping on to say Kell you'll be fine mate either way. If you're pregnant, then you already know you're a good mum and it'll be fine and good fun, and it's not like you never wanted another anyway! If you're not pregnant, then you've got yourself a little longer to practise and prepare! Hope you're not too worried! xo

Caddie honey - ive got no advise cause i need some myself. Everyone in my house is sick wiht the cold or has gastro. Vy has both. I feel like im walking dead on my feet at the moment.
    SO sorry for lack of personals girls my ears are so blocked and ive got to clean the house and do washing. I had my blood test this morning so should have some ansers by this afternoon/tonight.
    Was going to take my mum to bingo tonight for mothers day but to tired and wacked out so staying home.
    Kell - I totally agree with Nelle says (were do you find such a great brain Nelle) your a positive chick kell and im sure you would be fine with another baby. Im hoping you get your answers soon and also get what you want. OH Happy 8 motnhs Jesse (OMG)
    AnnaT - have you done bloods yet to confirm BFP?
    BBL - need to hang washing up while VY is asleep

Nah Maz my OBGYN said not to bother, if AF went MIA and I got a pretty decent + HPT that was all the proof he needed I want to try and stay calm about it all and if I have a b/t I'll worry that my levels arent rising blah blah blah.
    Did you try to call me on my mobile sweets? Sorry if you did I was flat out getting lunch for big monster and little monster.

Put a pic of Ry in his uniform on our webpage if you want to have a lookie
    Last edited by Freya; May 11th, 2007 at 01:38 PM.

OH totally understand AnnaT. No, didnt try calling but was thinking aobut it. Jed's home and everyone is drioving me insane.
    OK
    my big news is that my HCG levels are 79. When I m/c they were down to 63 so doctor says im defently UTD and about 4 weeks. Cant confirm until have have an u/s but i really want to wait atleast another 4 weeks for that. He's cool with it. So AnnaT looks like were due at approx the same time.
    Thanks girls for keeping me so positive to when I lost it last week. I know now why odnt I .

Congrats Maz that is great news.

BBL

Love

Yeeha Maz! Im 4w+1d today sooooo we could be due same day even No one else Id rather share a due date month with than one of my Sept gals

Sooooooooo I bought some more tests. Yeah I know, why I hear you ask, well because I wanted to see 2 lines again. I guess Im still thinking its all bogus. There was 2 lines though, lovely dark ones

Spotlight was a bust. It had NOTHING not one scrap of scrapbooking paraphernalia. How sad is that. So my MILs pressie is on hold til I can get somewhere decent.

Just thought OMG MAZ WE CAN GO BABY SHOPPING TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just a quick one, bbl for more, maz, congrats honey !! I hope all goes well with you.

Wow, we can definately see those lines now AnnaT, very bold.

Maz- thats great bout the blood results, Yay.

Kell- Try not to stress too much, just wait and see and if you are UTD, yes it'll be a shock but I know you will warm to the whole thing and cope okay. But I can understand how you must feel cause I know at the moment I can't even imagine having another.

hi all
    and a huge conrats once again for your Maz..>!!

Yes maz! thats great the hcg evels are upwards.How fantastic.
    And how fab annat is too,sept mummies all over agin but really dec/jan right!!
    Kell,fingers crossed for whatever outcome you want.We will support you mate!!! and your in good hands with maz and annat too.
    Happy 8 months jesse!!!! Kissesxx
    Me,im annoyed this thread not sending me a message when someone replies.Trivial i know but then i have to look everytime i log on!
    My friend whos new hubby left her after 12weeks of marrige and pregnant! had her baby boy today.8 pound 2ounces.This is the 3rd baby,she has 2 girls from a previous relationship.Poor thing will find it tough,but the idiot husband still hanging round making his mind up if he wants a relationship.I just feel for her having to cope on her own.She raised the 2 girls on her own too.
    I was up again this morning 445am,so 1/2 hr later than yesterday.Woohoo.

back for more posts now. I'm not even going to try and remember what everyone has been talking about all week cause it'll just do my head in !!
    AF still hasn't arrived, due any day, my cycles are never really regular, I just know that it's due sometime soon. If nothing on Sunday, then I'll test again then.

caddie - is it both girls getting you up so early, or just one?

shell - have you tried coloxyl drops for ash?

Happy 8 months Jesse (for the other day!!)

good luck kel!!

I've had a huge week. Our friends have arrived and their 2 1/2 yr old boy is absolutely full on! I've never seen anything like it. He's up at 4am each morning, and it's non-stop from then. No day sleeps, and goes down at around 8pm, with a struggle. He's always been a champion sleeper, sleeping 12 hours a night, but since they introduced the bed, from the cot, he's been like this. And the poor girl (the mum) is 6 months pg. I really feel for her. They are the quietest people I know, and they have a terror of a kid!!
    Nina is going really well, sleeping good, eating well, no complaints about her ATM.

Jodie - what amothers day pressy it would be if you got a BFP on sunday. best of luck honey
    CAddie - i dont get an email either to say there are new posts. Give your friend a hug from me please matie, she sounds like she really needs one. Dame your a good mate.
    AnnaT - sounds like a date......where will we go? ohh should have a big meet up at a DFO in Melbourne with all the other girls.
    Tanks again for all your warm wishers...they touch me girls, thanks
    Have decided on our boys name - same as Vyolett - Mateausz Joseph and the girls name will be Khryztel but stuck for a middle name...need help girls.

Nelle.. thanks mate. Yeh i know it will be a good thing.. just gotta get my head around it if i am!

Maz.. thankyou. Yeh if i am i think ill be running to you for advice as youre the super mum! Oh hun thats great news!! Sticky vibes for secret Squirel!

Annat.. wow that line is just getting darker by the second!! Well if the way it be i am UTD ill be due the day after you two.

Shell.. thanks mate. Im trying not too stress and do things to take my mind off it but its still there in the back of my mind. We're going to get a test in the morning so will see how that goes. Ive just got this weird feeling that i am pregnant though.. like an instinct feeling.. and it scares the bajeebers outta me. Have you taken any photos of your frames? Have you tried Ash on chunkies yet?

Caddie.. thanks mate, i think im gonna need it if i get 2 lines.. Grahame will be great but i dunno im just scared at the thought.. oh congrats to your friend! Does she have much family that will help her out?

Jodi.. oh wow i hope Jesse doesnt turn out like that! He has great day sleeps. Fingers crossed for you AF doesnt arrive.. and that mine does!

Nessa.. hows the seminars going? How long do you have to do them for?

Still no sign of AF.

Back later.. Big Bro is on... btw what are the BB fans thinking bout it? I cant stand TJ!!! OMG what a moley moley mollleeee!

DFO in Melb sucks, we went there in January and I didnt like it. Not much of anything there.

I dont know where we'd go Maz. Maybe I should come look at that baby shop you were telling me about! As for names, Vy has two mn's doesnt she? Are you going to keep that if its a girl? Are there any family names you like or want to honour? What names do you like?

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored. Jett is roaming around (well atm he is standing beside me at the computer desk being a pain and jabbering to himself) and Ry is out til god knows when. I want chocolate too and I dont have any. Sucky sucky sucky.

ETA - KELL! Babe dont worry, we'll have two bubs each around the same age, when I move to Sydney we can be friends and go mad together Itll all work out you'll see. Im crapping myself a bit thinking of a 16mth old and a newborn (or two OMG) but what I learnt having gone from no babies to a baby is that no matter what you survive, they grow up fast and you will def be more flex and relaxed second go round because we arent trying to be supermums or perfectly following the 'rules'. If you can go from none to one, you can go from one to two. I believe in intuition, I had a feeling I would be pregnant this cycle and we'll see if Im right about how many babies and what they are I was spot on with Jett.

ETAA - Im bored, if you guys are bored hop on MSN and we can have an impromptu chat
    Last edited by Freya; May 11th, 2007 at 07:11 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast