Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #49

Yay, big poo here from Ashleigh, so didn't need the coloxyl drops, the pear juice must've done the trick.

*Nessa*- Thats great your friend is sounding better, must be such a relief for you. At least that can be one less thing on your mind.

AnnaT- I love DFO in Melb, always get great bargains, I never come home empty handed and the baby shops are great. I love all those bunnykin clothes and you can get some good bargains there.

Kellxx- I've put the photos onto my computer but need to get them onto my website now or onto photobucket, hmm maybe I should start that. Let us know ASAP tomor bout the test, have your cycles always been regular? Usually though your instincts are right.

Jodi- thats great Nina is doing so well, after that hard time you went thru with her you deserve a break.

caddie- your poor friend, can't belive the guy still hanging round deciding what he wants, he should grow up and take responsibility! God I hate men like that.

maz- I will have to think bout middle names for you, any family names that you want to use?

khryztel amara, khryztel belle, bliss,hope,amity, just thinking out aloud for ya mazzy!!

Okay I've put my scrapbook frames on Ash's website under scrapbook in the photo's part, a couple though i took the pic before they were completely finished, let me kno what you think, I'm a bit shy bout showing them after seeing how good everyone else on here has done.

OMG theyre fabulous Shell! Are the pictures themed towards grandmothers, mothers? Where did you get the frames from? I looked today but couldnt find any that wouldnt smoosh sticky uppy stuff.

I wish I was as creative as you guys. Everything of mine looks half @ssed.

AnnaT.. OH OH! Are you moving to Sydney??? Slap me if youve already told us, i am a blonde.. lol.. but woah!! That would be so cool!! I bought mine from Lincraft and then found Kmart had the same ones cheaper!! Lincraft they were with all the normal frames but kmart they were with all the scrapbooking stuff. They are the ones that wont scrunch the sticky uppies.. they sit like in a box sorta.

Will go take a snap of mine..

Shell.. dont be shy at all!!! They are going to love them! They are gorgeous.. almost as gorgeous as the princess pictured in them!! Yep, will let yall know as soon as i test. Um.. well see i was on the pill before then i stopped cos of my migrains, but i did that half way through my cycle and that cycle was only 15 days.. last cycle was 25 days.. this cycle, today is 28 day mark. Yeh i dunno.. i just have that feeling everytime i go to the bathroom and theres nothing there.. hope my body will prove me wrong though.. we'll see.

We are slated to move to Sydney in May 08 but depending on how things go here with having another baby etc I may have to move up to Sydney after it/they are born so around Dec/Jan. I just dont have any help here and my sister can only get down every few months. My inlaws said if we had multiples they would move over to help us out but Im not sure I'd want a trillion people living in my house you know? Atleast in Sydney I have my sister, brother and a bazillion friends who would love to give me a hand (we all know my mother will not be allowed anywhere near my children, esp unsupervised). Ry doesnt like the idea because then he wont get to see us very often until he finished his course but its about what helps me not him, and at this stage he isnt in a position to take time off or neglect his studies because I need a hand. Its cool Im due in Dec/Jan because he has 6wks off then.

Hmm will have to have a look at photo shops for frames maybe. I looked at Kmart and saw one that was similar to what Im looking for but it wasnt 'boxy' enouhg iykwim? Would love to see pics of your frames!

Fricken heck I am so bored and annoyed. Ry went out for 'a few drinks' on base with some mates and rang me an hour ago to say that he wanted to go out with them into town and that his mate would shout drinks (because we dont have money to waste on alcohol) and he would be home by 2am! He said he would still get up to J tomorrow and let me sleep in but c'mon like I believe that!? Im so annoyed he knows Im not feeling 100%. Its alright for the other guys, they dont have partners and the one who does (shes the one who went weird on me) she is away.

I dont even have any chocolate in the house and there are no movies on normal or pay TV worth watching
    Last edited by Freya; May 11th, 2007 at 08:33 PM.

Thanks girls, AnnaT i got the frames from k-mart, as kell said they're with the scrap stuff, at mine they were like on a bottom shelf so i nearly missed them.
    My mum and mil get pics of Ash and the one I made for my sister has pics of her son with our grandparents both our grandpa's have died since then so i know she will love the pics.

Kell- If you just sorta recently came off the pill could just be your body hasn't adjusted yet, the first couple months i was off i had 5 week cycles.

AnnaT.. oh that would be so cool if you did. Yeh thats right.. and well its not forever at least. You have to do whats best for you and the kiddies. Grahame has a boys night out tomorrow night so ill be here on my lonesome too..
    Put my pics up.. was kinda hard taking photos of the frame without getting a flash reflection though.. but the glass sticks out about an inch or so..

Shell.. oh i hope thats whats going on then. Id been on the pill for like 10 years prior to Jesse too. Yep they were on the bottom shelf at our Kmart too.

Hmm might have to go to KMart tomorrow and have a better look. That looks fabulous Kell!

kell, we got the exact same frames, your scrapping is so good, I think I'll need to get tips off you.

Shell.. yeh i noticed.. but i bought mine from Lincraft before i saw the ones at Kmart (stupid me) and they cost $17.99 each there and i saw they were $12.99 at Kmart! Kickin myself!! lol. but i couldnt be bothered going back. Yeh if i can help any let me know. I just get all the stuff out (i have heaps of crap!) and put together what seems to go colour wise.. then just move it all around.

Im going to need tips off all of you lol Where do you find all your stuff? I mean my KMart and Target dont seem to have any of the cool stuff you guys use. It sucks living in a country town. Might have to go to Melb and have a lookie.

Forgot to say WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM GOING TO GWEN STEFANI CONCERT IN MELB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found a friend to go with, OMG I'll be gone overnight from my little man. Thankgod he'll be almost 10mths old by then, he can take care of Ry so I dont have to worry
    Last edited by Freya; May 11th, 2007 at 09:55 PM.

AnnaT.. i get alot of stuff on ebay, from Lincraft, Spotlight, Big W, Kmart etc. But do try ebay.. least that way they can send you the stuff.. and if you find something you like listed, have a look at the seller's other stuff as theyll usually combine it for the same postage cost. Oh cool! Oh i use to go to every concert from every band.. oh those were the days!! Whens it on?

Belle.. make sure you tell us what page the little star is on!!

Well, STILL no AF.. so when Grahame gets home from work (around 10am) we're heading to the shops to grab a few things.. a test being one of them. Temp is still high, im not liking my chances here.

kel - let us know first thing. Good luck either way.

Still no AF for me either, no AF pains or anything. I almost tested this morning, but thought I'd leave it for tomorrow.
    annat - woohoo on going to Gwen !!! My sister is going in Brissy in August to see her.
    The scrapping is looking great girls. Keep it up.

Kell & Jodi - i hope when yo do test you get the result you want.

Kell and Jodi-Goodluck either way with testing. Whatever the results are, you guys are great parents so you will cope with another or in Jodi's case there is always next month.

Love

just sticking my big head in

wishing kell and jodi all the best with your testing, and as annie said i hope you get the results you want.

maz, i really like crystal belle, what caddie suggested ( i know i spelt it a different way, but hey i couldnt get my head around the way you spelt it)

as for caity i think i am going to have a non crawler and a walker very soon, she is trying to stand everywhere, and is hopeless when it comes to crawling...but i have already had a non crawler

Kell - Its on 3rd of August (Fri).

Im anxiously waiting for testing updates people.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast