Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #7

hahahah. riley sleeps through nappy changes lol. i woul wake him and then change him cause he might not sleep for long with a dirty nappy lol.

so ya all want to hear about my great weekend NOT!!!!! *grrr*

firstly Friday night Jack was grizzly, and actually cried, so Jase goes did you birng a dummy I am like no we haven't used it since he was a week old, he is like well buy one tomorrow I say no he gets the S**ts with me, then finally I manage to get all bottle done etc, take Jack of IL's and go into room he is asleep in 10mins

Sat was ok, spent the morning by myself shopping,then the afternoon with my sister, got back to IL's at 3.45pm had told Jase I would be back at 3pm so was a bit worried he would be upset, he didn't get back till 6pm *grrrr* could have spent more time with sister, anyway it was stinking hot in their lounge and MIL doesn't like to use ceiling fan so I took Jack to our room where it was cool, nice breeze, well we fell alseep which was nice, but turns out I insulted MIL by going to room * well **** me but I was hot

Sat night was better as Jase understood Jack needed to got to bed after his feed not be passed around

Sunday morning was ok, we headed off to Agnes Around 2pm got down there, SIL arrived around 4.30pm they all then proceeded to stand around while I vacumed etc, nephew (8months was cranky and tired) they IL's SIL and jase played cards while I again did bottles and unpakced stuff, I fed nephew his bottle, was ok, until Jase decided to pick up jack at 11pm because he was awake (just) he had had a feed, and they IL's and Jase decided to stimulate him and coo and gah at him, they all had also been drinking, but how do you tell your husband not to pick up his son if he has been drinking anyway they all went to bed at midnight I then sat till 5am nursing a wingy child *grrrr* managed to get about 1 1/2 hours sleep got up at 7am as my sister and family were coming down for day

that was nice MIL and SIL went off somewhere JAse and FIL stuffed around doing stuff, I chatted with sister etc, Nic said did we want to go out to pub for kunch so she asked Jase he said no I said is it ok if Jack and I go he said, yes but you could tell he was ****ed, so as I was getting ready he came in and said why did I need to take Jack, *duh* he is 4 weeks old and I am not ready to go out without him, well Jase decided it was becuase I didn't trust him to look after Jack *slap* so I went and said to Nic I wouldn't go she was ****ed at Jase, after a few minutes we decided to go into town get some bread and have lunch at house, well I managed to walk out and leave Jack with Jase and FIL, I got to the gate and started to cry, but still went to town.

we came back had lovely lunch SIL had gone home, MIL went to caravan in some mood (turns out we were ignoring her) grow up is all I can say, I asked my nephew to move down 3 times so she could come into table and 3 times she said no I am right so f*** her is all I can say

Monday night was ok, they went to their caravan around 10pm good night sleep

Tuesday morning we got up FIL and Jase decided weather was ok to go fishing, MIL said she was stayinghome now I have said a dozen times Jack likes to be awake around9-11 or 12 and be cuddled so I thought she would stay in house with me, nope she decided to mow block, then when she finished she went to van till the boys got home, so Jack and I spent 4 hours playing

Tuesday arvie I was tired, jase had a go at me for not sociallising with them, well sh** hey I am up every 3-4 hours feeding Jack of course I am tired, so anyway I got up

we were going out for tea, so I said Jack is awake if ya want tohave your showers you can have cuddle, FIL was inf ishing clothes MIL in stuff she had mowed in, so they were quite grubby, anyway they had showers and cuddles I was getting ready to iron my shirt when MIL said to Jase Jack needs changing and handed him over, I said dont you want to change him, she goes am I allowed to I of course saw red and said the only thin I have ever asked you not o do is feed him or nurse him when asleep, then MIL goes well you have never offered why the f*** would I offer him to someone to change if I am nursing him, anyway FIL then says dont get sh**ty with us your the one with all the rules we dont know what we are allowed to do

so anyway went and had shower and a cry as when I get angry I cry, which means confronting people is real hard as I feel weak

anyway we went out for tea, was ok, when we got home they again stimulated him and again I spent 3 hours comforting him ,at least this time Jase stayed with me

Wed I spent most of the morning packing, and thought stuff this let them nurse him I cansleep all day thursday if I have bad night so they nursed him, we headed off tookl a hour longer to get home as he need a feed mid way

on the trip home I mentioned about FIL picking on me, by making snide remarks Jase goes oh he didn't mean it, and I said yes he did, and then he goes well you upset mum and Sharon (SIL) and I'm like how, get this I called nephew dribbler and grumby so I insulted them, so basiclaly Jase and I fought the entire way home, about me being to strict when it comes to Jacks routine well hell I am the one caring for him 24/7 *grrr* I didn't speak to jase till lastnight, we have let the matter drop think but I said to him yesterday arvie, I am goign to have abth Jack will be due to be fed soon and needs a bath you can do it, I refused tohelp with Jack at all last night, he ended up doing 2 feeds and givign bath and settling him as he had wind, till10pm when I had cuddles with Jack

but if MIL wants to be petty I can too, she said a number of things that upsetme but I thought nope that petty I wont bring it up, but I do plan on it now

Jack has a little milk blister which doesn't bother me but she kept harpinh on about it, and he has now gone to one dirty nappy aday rather than every change and she kept going on about how many poos he hwas doing, I would rather he pooed every change than have pains from not pooing, and she keep comparing him to nephew, SIL lives with them so they basiclaly raise him as well

I am so p****d at them and Jase as well he thinks he has no say in how we raise jack

Jack has himself in this great routine, where he feeds goes to sleep or is content to go to bed while still awake, I want to ancourage this as I beleive it will help later on if he can settle himself to sleep, but I think jase and I will be havingbig discussions this weekend, I dont plan on spending 5 days with them again for a awhile I want to spend time with my mum she has seen him once they dqay we came home from townsville he was 6days old, we spent 4 hours with her then went and spent that night and half next day with IL's and now this 5 days, we are goign to mums the weekend of the 17-19th Nov as jase is oncall next 3 weekends, IL's want us to go agnes but I siad nope going rocky, i think they want us to go the next weekend but I am putting my foot down we are not going unless it is just us, I dont think it is fair we spend that much time with them and none with my family, my mum can't come to us as she cares for my 91 gran, so we have to go to her, it is the same distance from here to mums as it is to IL's

*grrrr* I am so mad

if you read all this thanks I just needed to vent

hope you are all doing well

Happy 30th birthday CADDIE

Happy 15th birthday Joshua

I hope that you are having a wonderful day Caddie and Chrissy, doesn't matter if our babies ar ehere or not, they should never be forgotten.

Thank you for the late night yawning phone call last night Belle. Your such good value hon.

hello to eveyone - Little P, Charli, Chrissy,Helen, Anna, Adele, ChrissyT, AnnaT, Rikki, Merrie, shell, Nell, Rach, Nat, Jodi...$hit have I forgotten anyone...sorry if I have.

Have had a very emotional week in my family. But life goes on and it better to pick your @rse up and keep going then to worry about it. There's always some one worse of then your self anyway.
    Had a meeting at the health nurse this morning
    Vy has put on 910grams in 3 weeks and grown 2 cm's. Just what I need, her to get longer now.

the banchi is screaming, I gather i should go and attend to her highness.lol
    later
    xxmaz

Caddie Happy Birthday mate! I hope you have a wonderful day today with your family

Maz - Your welcome honey. Big hugs to you, I know how you are feeling at the moment

Anna** - Xanders looking so cute! Will try and give you a call this arvo honey if not a bit later tomorrow.

Helen - where are you? hope you are ok, will try and give you a call too sorry I have been hibernating and not well at all.

Chrissy - how you doing today? big hugs to you on this day for your little boy Joshua.

Adele - your too funny thanks for the great chat today on MSN big hugs!

Jodi - sorry we keep missing each other on MSN.

Hello to everyone else, I will come back and do more personals after the lady from Trescillian and come to weigh Julia to see if she has put on weight. Thinking of you all.

Bel
    xxx

hope you feel better soon maz. if you ever want to talk just give me a call.

belle your welcome it good that you are laughing.

Adele

damm maz your are so funny. It was great talking to you today. got one question how old do i sound on the phone??

cause when i got off the phone to you some one rang and asked me if my mum or dad was around lol. I just said notsure havent seen them today you might want to try there house lol. i think the lady was a bit $hitty lol

Big kiss for ya Belle.

Charli - thanks for asking about Vy - she's 4.9kg now and man im starting to feel it. We've got needles tomorrow along with Wilhelm's 4yo. IM $hitting now. I can wait to see how much Ambah weighs. Good luck monday mate.
    Adele I think you sound your age. Ah the old b'artch on the phone was probably jealous cause all her important bits have headed south and yours haven't (please dont tell me they have...lol)
    best be going gotta have a shower cause I STINK!!!! and im going scrapbooking tonight.
    HOpe you had a fantastic birthday again Caddie.
    And Chrissy, I hope you didn't cry to much mate.
    have a $hit hot night chickens
    xxmaz

Adele- I get that all the time! I do sound young but its funny cause they don't know what to say!

Time for a new thread everyone.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678