Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #7

hello everyone,

just sticking my head in to say have a good night and hope those babies and kids behave themselves. well mine are getting a cold the poor things so im up and down. cant wait for the weekend where i can sleep the day away lol.

night everyone

Adele

Ooh hey yeah Adele, tomorrow night is the weekend! Ha ha...I will pass the midnight baton on to Randall

Although River went last night from 11pm til 6am, so it's not like I have it too hard Not sure if he will be like that tonight, since he finished his feed at 9:20 tonight. But I am thankful he's asleep now. I'll take this as it comes.

My best friend and her hubby came for tea tonight (well, they brought it over) and there are leftovers, and also fruit salad left, and she also made us a zuchini slice! What a sweetie. Plus yesterday I stocked up on tinned soup, so plenty of easy meals for us.

Just had a Frosty Fruit, Rans bought some for me today. Gotta love him. We are getting on so much better after our date yesterday, I really think we should make the effort, even if it seems like hard work, to have 'us time' every week.

That poem is beautiful Charli
    Hope your kids aren't too sick Adele, and hope you stay healthy!

Well, I don't think Riv's anywhere near giggling, but I reckon I'll get a smile any day now. Well, I'll keep trying for one anyway Smiling from a few days Shell, wow! Though River's been holding his head up since birth, apparently he's unusually strong, probably cos he was a chubbalubba at birth? So he can't be advanced in everything hey. Maybe he'll be the 'strong but silent' type. Doesn't get that from me!

Anyway, what on earth am I doing on the computer while the rest of my family sleep? I must be crazy. Off to sleep girls, I really hope you're all doing super well, and that your babies are good for you tonight! xo

happy 30th today caddie hope you get very spoilt!!

god am i the old girl in the group, im 37, all you seem like spring chickens.

of to have my 6 week check up today at the hospital, and i have to take my daughter to the doctors she has had a rash under her chin for a couple of weeks, and it just wont go away after trying everything.

sorry to put a downer on things but i just have to wish my son joshua a as well, he would have been 15 today, he passed away at 2.5 months old from sids, none of my family ever acknowledge him, so i just wanted to wish him a happy birthday, as this is the only outlet for me to do it, thanks girls

just popping in to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CADDIE !!!

hope that you have a wonderful day !

and Chrissy, i have said a prayer to remember your lost angel Joshua, xoxo

happy birthday to caddie and chrissy's little angel. don't worry chrissy, i'll be 36 in six weeks, so i'm not far behind you... and this is my first bub!

i read most of the posts last night but did not have a chance to reply, so my brain has forgotten most things... but no, i wasn't at gc yesterday caddie, though i do need to get there to claim some bills from medicare. maybe that will be today's outing. enjoy your bday dinner... where are you going?

and chiro was fine anna, not stressful. will wait and see if we get desired effect with helping with reflux. he said her neck is fine, but hips and head bones are 'out' as she did not go through the birth canal.

well it is 5am, and ainsleigh is still asleep but she woke me up an hour ago with her grunting and i could not get back to sleep!!!!

have a good day girls

she sounds just like my 9 year old charli, maybe we can combine them for a better price

caddie & chrissy's little angel Joshua
    hope you get spoilt rotten today!

well about milestones, Nina is smiling, giggling & talking in baby language. She loves looking at light & the mobile in her cot. When she's looking at the mobile, she gets so excited that I don't think she knows how to contain it and laughs the house down!!
    She smiles at everyone except MIL hehehe. When she's in the bath, she has a little seat that she lays in and we don't have to hold her, and she kicks up a storm in there. We had to start putting her in the big bath as she was splashing too much in her room.

one handed typing starts... as per usual last night Nina was up half a dozen times for no apparent reason. Heath couldn't sleep & was just playing on the net so he attended to her, thank god! She's being very sooky now & wants cuddles. mummy's little girl
    what the hell is wrong with these guys! I spoke with Heath last night about tryting to create more of a routine at night & i need him to help a bit more, and he says 'but then I can't come home & relax' I NEVER get to relax, my day NEVER ends!! men!!!!!

sorry for personals, bit hard holding a baby, but I love you all

Happy Birthday Caddie and also a Happy Birthday to little angel Joshua.

OMG! Xander slept soooo well last night I just had to jump on here and tell you all. I fed him at 9pm and didn't hear boo from him until 4.20am!!! That is just sooo good for him, he loves his tucker too much normally to sleep that long. Let's hope this continues.

Jodi_Lee - Lucky you getting giggles.. Xander has 'talks' heaps, but as yet, no full blown giggles... but it is coming as he sorta squeals a bit when he does the big smiles. Here's hoping you get some sleep again soon.

Nelle - Xander has only just started lifting his head properly this week! A bit late, but he's got there in the end... I kinda figure he was three weeks early, so I guess that might explain it.

Gotta fly... bbl for more. Hubby missed his bus this morning, so gotta go drive all the way to Welshpool!

Happy birthday to joshua,i feel privaliged to have my bday with him.I hope the angels bake him a lovely cake!
    Thanks for the well wishes girls.I have playgroup this morning and then mums for a special m/tea and out to dinner tonight with hubby.I got some gold earrings and a new handbag.Plus clothes.
    bbl for more.

morning all you gorgeous mummies.

Firstly big to Caddie and to chrissy little Angel Joshua. Chrissy you definately should acknowledge it. It sad that your family just sort of want to forget about it.

You gilrs with the bubs sleeping for long hours are so lucky. Ashleigh usually has a 4.5 long sleep then 3-3.5 are the rest overnight.

Tonights the big test for Ashleigh and I. I've expressed milk and gonna give her her first bottle. she takes it cause I need some freedom! Have birthday dinners and a work xmas party I've been invited to coming up so gotta get her prepared now.

good morning girls,

TO CADDIE AND CHRISSY LITTLE ANGEL.

glad to hear that everyone had an alright night. riley didnt do to badly

where has maz and belle gone the slackers??

nelle - riley has been holding his head up from birth as well. the dr said its beace they must have been building up that muscle before brith.

charli - sounds like akira.

jodi lee - nina is so cute. i love it when they laugh at every thing it make you want to laugh with them lol.simon was like that the other night when he came home from work. so the $hit hit the fan big time.lol. i think i scared him hahaha.

well im outta here must clean this house up its like a bomb has hit it

seeya

adele
    Last edited by aboll; October 27th, 2006 at 10:34 AM.

happy birthday caddie!!! hope you have a wonderful day!!!

i think im still in shock! i put savanna down to sleep last night at 1:20am she started grizzling at 3am just after her daddy left for work. i put her dummy in her mouth and put the musical mobile on and went back to sleep. she has the winnie the pooh projector mobile. it shines star images on the roof aswell and the music plays continuously for 15 mins then shuts off.
    i woke up later to find she had settled herself so i went back to sleep again only to wake at around 8am!!!!!!! thats 6 and a half hours with no feed in between!!

my arent these babies so unpredictable!!

going to go shopping to chadstone tonight yayyy cant wait for that!

Woo hoo Ambz! Good girl Savanna....
    Dunno what is going on over here, Xander never sleeps for long without a feed... and yet he has gone down for a nap after his brekkie and bath at 7.30 this morning - and is still asleep now!
    It is just so weird having any sort of time to myself to get things done.

enjoy the time while you can get it i have been mopping and vaccuming with riley in my arms grrr he doesnt like the noise of the vac and was being a sook when i was mopping.

Strange how all babies are different hey! Just spent a while putting the mobile my cousin brought River from Uganda up and nope, he's just not interested, so he's aaaalmost asleep on his tummy next to me on the bed. That's after a fair bit of grizzling though
    But he went without a feed for 5 hrs, fed and then another 5 hrs, which is pretty normal for him recently. And he went 7hrs the other night (that was a bit scary). So no complaints here.

How long do your babies take to feed? River can take 15-20 mins on each side...I suppose bottlefed would be different (seeing as he takes about 10mins to guzzle an expressed feed). I'm just curious, I am feeling like that might be a long time to feed..

Happy Birthday to Caddie! Hope your day is awesome. And remembering Josh too
    Awesome about Savanna's sleep last night Ambz! And hope you have fun tonight.
    Good luck with the bottlefeeding Shell.
    I suppose that makes sense about them building up muscle Adele, his legs are really strong too, and he sure kicked about enough before he was born!

Actually, River's nowhere near sleep...might go entertain him Hope everyone's enjoying their day! xo

the more they move around inside you the stronger they will be when they come out. or something like that the dr was telling me about it the other day.

when i breastfeed riley it would take him 30min each side then 20min after that. Thats why i went to bottle cause i couldnt sit down that long with a 4yr to look after.

seeya adele

thanks nelle! its amazing the difference a good nights sleep can make on your body and the way you feel.
    river looks sooo cute in that pic!
    At first Savanna didnt take to her musical mobile either. keep puttin him under it and river will soon be mesmerised by it too.

He's so little in that pic! Perhaps I should get a new one..

Oh trust, River's fallen asleep in my arms, and I think he has a dirty nappy...now here's a moral dilemma if I ever had one...to wake and change...or let sleeping babies lie?
    Perhaps I'll pop him in his cradle, and if he wakes, that's my decision made for me!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast