Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #8

No fun here! Ruby continues to feed 3hrly on the dot the turd,it doesnt help that i have a headache and it so annoys me that hubby doesnt do a feed.I said to him this morning why dont you do something to stop the crying,i have been up since 4am with ruby and a headache.He said "you have said that everyday for the last 6 weeks caddie,i have to work too." I said yeh but mine is 24hrs and i havnt had a full nights sleep in 6 weeks and you have.That shut him up an he took her out of the bedroom but then he just puts her in her swing and it ****es me off that he cant just hold her for a while.
    Enough whinge,going to visit a friend and then i might spend my husbands money,see how he likes that!
    Hugs maz,i find it hard with 2 kids at times.You have 3 and one with special needs so mate dont berate yourself you need a medal. Children are har work whatever the number we have.

caddie - Heath does the same. His way of settling her is to put her in the swing or the bouncer in front of the TV. I just wish they'd realise that our job is 24hrs like you said! I too spend Heath's money, going out today to do so!

Xander good boy for lifting your head mate!! Anna, Nina is a little lazy when it comes to moving her head around. I give her plenty of 'tummy time' but she whinges too much.

Ambah - you clever little girl for picking up the rattle!

shell - have you tried all different types of teats? Or tried when she's really hungry. I find if Nina is fussing, I make her wait it out a little longer until she's really hungry, then she'll drink it. She might just be a boobie girl.

rach - glad you had a good night. I would have if Nina didn't wake at 4.30 not wanting to sleep in her cot. At least she was alseep by 5am till 7am. I think she's asleep again cause I can't here her.

Well I've found a sleeper thingy on the Toys r Us website. It has side and head support and makes them feel more secure. It's designed to go in the cot and prevent flat head syndrome. I'll get it and give it a go.

Sharlene – I bought the wrap in a pack of 5 at Spotlight! I kept 4 for myself ..heheh.. will try and remember to call you Sharlene !

Shell – LOL I thought Alexander Farted heaps! Glad to hear that Ashleigh does too and its not something I am eating..Is she any better at taking a bottle.. Not long until the party? Sounds like you enjoyed the mothers group.. Enjoy your catch up on Friday

ChrissyT – love the updated photos of princess Paige.. She is so cute !

Adele – hope that Riley is more settled today for you

Ambz – love the new ticker photo! Good news about your checkup and Savannas 6 week check too !

Caddie – Great news about Milana moving to her Big girls bed .. will make the transmission for giving up the cot easier for her when Ruby moves in

Rach – love the new ticker picture! He is adorable. I only have dial up so have not seen your movie thingy yet! Great news on the weight gain

Nelle – we have a radio on in our room and Alexander will sing to it ( well I think he does) he always make gurgle noises when he hears Justin Timberlake??? Should I be worried!

Sheree - big hugs to you for your boobies! I have just recovered from mastisits and antibiotics aswell not a fun couple of days!

Laurin – great news about expressing ! I

Maz – hows the elephant! LOL you crack me up… hope that your boys, including hubby are behaving themselves! I am glad to hear you say that you are going to see a counsellor.. I didn’t with DD and pretended that everything was fine.. but once hubby went to work I would cry on the lounge almost everyday.. Until I was sprung, by my SIL and had to admit that I didn’t feel “normal”

Jodi – I hope that your nights get better.. Will she sleep in bed with you??

Anna** - clever Xander for holding his head high.. love the pic of him doing it!

AnnaT - hope that all is going well !

WELL - how was that! A mammoth post from me!

I have had a great day, DD is at day care and i went shopping !!! Tagret have 15% off storewide so i bought myself some new summer clothes and some suck me in "i've just had a baby "undies!

hope all are well xoxoox

Sharlene - are you after muslin ones? Best and less have some great ones.
    Jodi - I have just transferred mitchell from the bassinet to the cot, and find that sometimes after putting him on his back he fusses so I then put in slightly on his side (alternating) with a rolled up wrap behind him for support.......

Caddie – Whereabouts in perth are you?

Thanks for the empathy ladies, I'm off to the chemist today for the second scrip - to be sure to be sure!!!

Maz – hope you are feeling better soon

Had a ruf night last night with mitchell, so bumming around the house today while DD is in kindy, will go to the chemist just before picking her up......
    Morning ladies

hey girls,

such a busy day i was late to kindy this morning lol akira was grumpy about that cause she wasnt there early.

maz - i feel like you just so stressed out all i want to do is go for a drive by myself and never stop. i said to simon last night what did i do to get all this at my age i should be working and having lunch with people my age and most of all having fun.

belle- hope ur appt. goes well. and ill talk to you later.

little p - riley is getting better its just going to take time for him to work it out.

sharlene - i must remember that youhave changed your name must write it down lol.

hello to everyone else.

bbl if im not busy

adele

I just friggen wiped a hole bloody post to everyone, personals and all....ah im not doing it again (not now anyway) friggen computer..there as bad as men!
    be back later
    xxmaz

Caddie - your STILL pg or is this a new pg your not telling us about...you work quick lady ROFPMSL

if you are after muslin Charlene Big w have a great pack of 3 for $12 or there abouts I have 2 packs and they are great double muslin 90x100 I think

ok ?? for you girl who had c-sect when should I expect AF ?? not that I am in a hurry for her just curious also want to scheduale my pap with RE and would like to have AF come first

I have sent a message to kathryn but she has just had a bubs so i have to wait and still be preggars!
    Sheree i live in safteybay!
    I have the sniffles.oh no.

hmmm whats my avatar doing??

My details havent been added either...but it was so long ago, will have to get that organised again.

I'm still preggars too.

ChrissyT, if no-one pm's you about those Baby BeeHinds...

Nelle, if you would like them they are yours.

my email is [email protected]

Emailed you Chrissy - I'm quicker than lightning, I am. (slowish lightning)

SOLD All yours Nelle!! Got your email...will reply with bank details in the morning...hubby and I drove to fountain gate one morning to get Krispy Kreme donuts...a once in a lifetime adventure...its over an hour away from here.

I will post them thats no problem.

hi girls... i am going to do a chrissyt again and say i have read all your posts but there is no way i can keep up! ainsleigh is two months old today... very exciting. don't know where the time had gone. just have to say huge hugs to maz.... glad to hear you are seeking help and i'll be back next week. DH is home from the mine and we are heading down south for four days. (i'm in perth too sheree... leeming, where are you?)

Wicked. Going to be quick girls, because I've been really undisciplined and taken 'me time' at nights on the net and often haven't slept til well after 12 or sometimes even 1, which means the day starts way too late for me the next day.

Hey...speaking of avatars...when I get my baby bonus, perhaps I can pay up and go platinum finally!
    How long does it take to get the baby bonus? (Please tell me it's not too long!)

Oww Caddie, hope you aren't coming down with a cold! Rest up!

Sharlene...Now I have that Dolly Parton song 'Jolene' in my head, but with your name in it!
    Sharlene, Shalene, Sharlene, Sharleeeeeen. I'm begging of you please don't take my man!
    Seriously though, it's a lovely name, glad you feel comfortable to use it now.

LOL Adele, and when Akira is older, she will get grumpy if you ARE early. My sister and I would always be like, 'mum drive slower, we'll be early! Can you drive around the block?' We liked to make a big entrance to places (still do!)

LittleP - Justin Timberlake's the bomb - he can sing AND dance! As soon as he's old enough to 'get' music a bit more, I'm going to introduce him to Jamiroquai...and change his funky little life! I really hope he won't be ashamed to sing when he gets older, it's in the genes
    Hurrah for your clothes shopping!

Jodi & Caddie, I get you on the plonking-in-nearest-child-holding-device method of child care! I read your posts to Rans, it's what I do when I agree with something but don't want to attack him directly, so I say 'oh the girls hate it when their husbands do this, listen to this...' And voila, he was a bit more 'hands on' today.
    Probably also helped that I taught him the difference between the whingy 'hmm I'm bored don't want to sleep so I'm grizzling' cry and the full on 'I need something and I'm most upset about it' cry. Because we agree that it's good to leave Riv to cry sometimes, but he didn't know when. So now he knows that a hysterical cry needs attention.

Anna - hurrah for Xander! It's fun watching them in tummy time hey, cute photo!

Maz - I think counselling's an excellent idea, just to think out loud to someone objective who doesn't have a stake in what's happening in your life. That's brilliant, definitely go for it. I guess be careful of cutting Jed out though, I realised today that because I've been venting and chatting with mum, I haven't been talking with Rans about how I'm going and haven't been asking him how he is, so I have to remember to stay connected to him too!

Shell - a thought for feeding Ashleigh while you're away - does she like to suck on your little finger or something? Because you could put expressed milk in a syringe and pop that in the corner of her mouth while she's sucking on a finger. They did that with my colostrum when I was in hospital! Could be worth a try...

River's had a few really runny big poos today and yesterday, so I'm hoping that's mucous leaving his body! I'm a bit calmer about things now, I had a chat to God about it which helped, and also, really *sigh* worrying is useless because I can't watch him all the time, and chances are I wouldn't even hear him, he didn't make a peep when he choked.
    He seems so much more precious to me now, nighttime feeds take forever cos I just sit and snuggle him.
    And also I'm using the saline drops, which apparently thin the mucous, so hopefully he'll be less likely to choke because the mucous is thinner..
    Still praying like crazy that he'll stay happy and healthy though!

Oh mercy me, I was supposed to be 'lights off' by now...whoopsy.
    Might go shopping with mum tomorrow, Rans' work gave him a $100 voucher to celebrate River - how cool is that!
    Take care girls, and big hello to those I didn't mention by name! xo

HI Girls

Rylee has been so unsettled - all day yesterday and so far today - I don't know what is wrong with her. Strangely it seems to be since I gave her the eBM but I can't think how that would unsettle her as she had another lot today and gulped it down. Don't know, these babies keep you guessing that is for sure.

ShellBell3 sorry that your bub isn't taking the bottle - I am sure you have tried all the tricks of the trade by now - I just know when I tried Rylee on some formula there is no way she would take it but as soon as she put some of the expressed milk on her lips she took the bottle straight away.

Better go, if she isn't on the boob or asleep she is crying - all fun & games...and to top it off lots of arguing with DH.
    Have fun girls!!!
    Laurin

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast