Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #87

Hi girls how ru all?

Sorry havent been around much had a friend over for 2 days! great girlie catchup at the beach, shes gone home now and just put Julia to bed, and im sick as a dog with morning sickness so have to go in a sec to hurl and lye on the sofa. Just wanted to say hello to everyone.

Nessa - honey im thinking of you.

Shell - hugs re the weaning... I know how it feels.

AnnaW - will give you a call honey

MAZ - hope the rooms turn out great mate, great to chat to you.

Caddie - excellent news re the restaurant mate! hope you are well.

Will be back later later this arvo for more personals when im not so ill.

Bel
    xxx

Nelle ruby has found my bellybutton too and yes it hurts when they dig there little fingers in! There is a yahoo coeliacs group that compare places we have eaten and also the society gives you some but there always in perth and usually at expensive places.
    Hi belle,thats great you have had a friend over!! Nothing better than a good oll chinwag.
    Rikki thats great sam is going to work closer to home.It helps with the TTC and for you and ainsleigh to have dad around more!
    I am going to make a blueberry and rhubarb crumble tonight! A coeliacs version. I use to love having oats in my crumble now its coconut! Just have to refrain from eating too much as my clothes are getting tight again and i need to lose a few kilos.

nelle Jack found mine ages ago probably due to the fact I had a belly bar in he would lift my shirt dig his fingers in and pull the bar I had to take it out when he was 8 mths as he was getting too rough

omg jack is so crazy, he wouldn't eat his chicken and vegie patty I mad ehim for lunch so I grabbed his fork from fridge and low an behold he is eating it now, he is too posh too eat with his fingers

ok, so ladies i woke up and went for a walk this morning at 6am in the rain! ( its raining here on the Gold Coast.... has not stopped! ) as i want to loose weight and i felt really good, and totally stupid as i did it though! anyway i came home had a shower etc and then hubby went out to get the paper and he came home with Hungry Jacks for breakfast......WHAT THE.. DId i not just spend 45 mins walking in the rain to start my healthy lifestyle goal and you bring that junk into my house.

well i tell you what i did............................................... ....................................
    thats right.... i ate it......oops.. so tomorrow ill start my diet AGAIN!

hope that everyone is having a great day .. its still raining here.. again !

Oh Annie I am pmsl!

Never mind Annie, exercise stimulates your metabolism doesn't it, so if you keep exercising, that kind of thing will end up being totally forgivable as you burn all that energy!

GETTING THERE with Riv's room, he can sleep in there tonight, and my sewing area is pretty much set up in his room HURRAH!! Pretty knackered though. At least I won't be working on the room tonight, since he'll be sleeping in it.

Mmmmm Caddie that sounds yum.

Hi Belle - Sorry I missed you before. Someone came over.

Rach - I hear ya on the belly bar thing. J pulls mine too!

Glad Riv will get to sleep in his new room tonight.

Shell - yep they let me pick my days. I am permanently working Mondays, but otherwise I choose the other 2 days.

Annie - I need to join you on your diet!

We are meant to be going out to dinner for our 5th wedding anniversary, but it looks like DH has a late job, and won't make it back in time. *sigh* the joys of being married to a paramedic.

Belle.. hope it eases for you soon hun.. not long till the second tri!

Annie.. haha. Well yes tomorrows another day!

Meg.. how have you been going hun? Oh thats a bummer. Happy anniversary anyways

Im in the process of organising Jesse's new room too. Slowly chucking everything out and DH and FIL are going to pick up Jesse's new car bed tomorrow morning. Will set it up in the room, then once its all set up, move him in there in his cot until he gets use to it all. Its a lot bigger room so will be nice for him.. more room for toys!

looks like it the day for cleaning rooms....ive just out the boys into one room and their not happy with me cause i have a heap of stuff to go on ebay and a heap to the trip. Ive sort of started on Vy's - well atleast she can get to her bed tonight pmsl..not like River Nelle and OMG you should see the babies room.....$hit everywere!
    Going for adip in the pool after 7 with the kids then I'll get back into it

Annie - **** I PMSL at you...sounds like something jed and I would do but hey atleast you got up and walked.....thats half the battle won

So kell and Nelle are you both moving your boys into new rooms so new bubs can be closer?

Meg, happy anniversary, that sucks your dinner plans are off. Can you try for tomor night?

happy anniversary Meg

well am making key lime pie from my 4 ingredeint book tonight always wanted to make it funny thing happened though I had sperated the eggs you need 4 egg yolks beated them as I opend tin of condensed milk I turned it upside down anyway I noticed it was very caramel color thats when I noticed the use by date 05 :eek:
    anyway Jase offered to goto IGA for another tin and more eggs, well he comes back with 5 bags of stuff softdrink chips etc as I am unpacking Iam like ummm wheres the condensed milk he had put it on the shelf while he put softdrink into basket and left it there so he goes I'll be back off he goes and comes back with tin and chocolate

I tells ya sending him to IGA for 2 things can be expensive

Yeah boys do get a bit carried away at the shops sometimes hey Rach. Never mind, I'd still rather that than do it myself!!

Yep Shell, there's 3 rooms sorta in a row and Riv's gone from the room next to us, to the furthest room away. He WAILED when I first shut the door, and Rans pushed me from his door to the lounge and went 'ooh, you can hardly hear him from here - can the new baby go in there too?' Honestly!
    He's settled now though.

Oh that is a pity Meg - can you reschedule? Dinners are fun! Were you going to get a sitter?

Ohh Rans is going to go get us KFC (neither of us wants to cook after doing the great room move!) and my mouth is watering already! Oh, and he put a shirt on and headed out the door, and he'd put his shirt on backwards! I shouldn't have told him...hehe.

Shell.. yep. Our room is at the front of the house and the other 2 rooms are at the back end. I can hear Jesse usually fine but just incase i cant hear bubs in the other room (which is the furthest away). Plus the room Jesse's going into is twice the size so can put all his toys and stuff in there that bubs cant get to once its older.

Maz.. how are the boys liking their bunks? I bet theyre loving them! I always wanted bunks as a kid.

Nelle.. mmmm KFC.

Ohhhh... Riv's not too happy bout his new room. My going in made it worse though, so I guess I'll just wait it out. He'll have to get used to a new room though, cos we're going on holdiays soon and will be sleeping in new places all the time.

*Nessa* Guest

Well i think my bad luck should be just about over soon.

Not feeling the best with the heat (40 degrees today) and was watching a very graphic vid of a c section and i fainted.

so was made to drink some powerade and have some loolies, feeling better now.

then Annika runs through the house, trips over and smashes her face on the book shelf and we have a blood nose.

oh man what a day

God Ness, hope tomor is a whole better day. Hope you are keeping your fluids up too. Hows Annika's nose? I'm always stressing when Ash runs around cause she never looks where she is going, we've had few blood lips and bruises.

Nelle, maybe once its all set-up and looking like his old room he'll settle better? Does he have any sort of comfort thing? Maybe give him a fav soft toy or something to take to bed with him?

When we moved we automatically put Ash in the furtherst room ready for when we do get around to number 2, plus her room has bigger cupboard, thought that very important for a girl.

So have your boys settled ok Maz? I shared a room with my sister for years, and I think the thing my parents hated was when we'd talk all night instead of sleeping! We used to get told off all the time for it.

Rach- Lol, at least you can have a nice pig out tonight with all those yummy treats.

Nelle.. has he got all his comforts in there (if he has any)? It might not work, but maybe giving him one of your shirts or something might make him feel more at home if he can smell you iykwim? Dont know if it this age theyre past that idea though.

Nessa.. :hugs: as i said, that which doesnt kill us makes us stronger.

Shell.. oh thats so true about the cupboard!!

Turns out Ran's idea of putting the blankets in the vacuum bag and then putting them under our bed translates into piling that, along with a whole lot of other crap onto our bed...
    Hold me back, someone, hold me back.

Anyway, I'm doing washing now, so I WON'T be distracted. Just mentioned to dh that I assume he's halfway through and will finish before bed. I suppose it's encouraging that he looked slightly sheepish.

Yeah, Riv's got his lion in there, and a blanket - he doesn't sleep with blankets ON in this hot weather. But the cot's the same, so still the stuff attached to the edge of the cot. Methinks the big difference is that it's got rubbish curtains instead of the pull-down blind, so it was a whole lot lighter. Perhaps a trip to Spotlight tomorrow is in order, and I'll tack some heavy material onto the curtains to make the room darker. That should help with the temperature from the afternoon sun too.
    Thanks for your suggestions though girls!

Sheesh I am nesting like I never did with River! I can't rest!! I'm driving myself crazy, because my pelvis joints are killing me but STUFF HAS TO BE DONE!!!
    Still peeved at Rans though. Anyone else's husbands decide a job is finished when it's half done? What is with that?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast