Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #88

Bummer chrissy. I'll keep my fingers crossed and pray all is ok with bubba for you.
    Enjoy your dinner belle! My mum has invited us over for dinner, but I've already got something organised. bummer!! oh, and I finally got off my butt and did some cleaning, I vacuumed! woohoo!!

well the swim was lovley I only filled it deep enough jack can crawl without his head getting too wet but was deep enough Jase and I could both lie down and our ears were in the water we spent over a hr in there, Jase about 20min he set up this gazebo thing we got for xmas and put it over pool has small canopy thing but needed more surround shade but a bloody storm brewed up and we had to take gazebo apart oh well was good idea, took canopy of pool but left it set up for tomorrow the canopy is just 8 poles and a centre ring and fabric which sits over it, will post pic later so you can see what I mean

Belle, I dont think I really had heat stroke but man my face was all red and sweaty etc, heart racing I took my BP and was 100 on 68 pulse 90 so couldn't have been too bad we dont have a/c if we ever get extention done we are getting that room a/c but we dont even have one in our bedroom, would like to get living room playroom done but is open plan to kitchen and we looked inot in and well it was going to be way to much $$$ for something that will eventually be our dining room IYKWIM!!! we have survived 8 years I think I can survive another summer

*Nessa* Guest

well got some good news here,

seems like my probs are clearing up, such a relief as they have been causing me a anxiety attacks.

Belle- thanks for listening.

maz- good luck tomorrow hun!!! will text you to keep you company and i expect pics of bubs cloth bum in those gorgeous shorts!!! I hope they fit over his cloth bum.

Jodi- want to vacum my house??

i dont get my girls sometimes, Annika has a facination with the toilet and everytime Teleah is in there she has to go as well except for the fct that teleah wont wee with her in the room. Silly girls

teleah is back at day care tomorrow!!! yay

Nessa - anytime mate.

Rach - I guess when you have Aircon - you miss it so much! I feel like a huge watermelon at the moment melting. Good to hear you don t have heatstroke.

MAZ - how you doing mate! thinking of you best wishes for tomorrow morning!!!

Jodi - yay on vacumning! Im a slacker and only picked up all the toys and took the clothes off the line. But went to officeworks and they had kids storage boxes for $6 with Dora the Explorer on them so Fab I bought one, might go back tomorrow and get another.

Julia has made a best friend at daycare, its so cute, they are inseparable and share their cuddly security soft toys they sleep with with each other and follow each other around...

Im so tired and sick now girls, the pizza was great but im knackered so off to bed.

Chat to you all in the morning.

Bel
    xxx

Chrissy.. oh sorry you cant get in early.. praying for you come wednesday.

Belle.. good to talk to you too.. too bad we kept missing each other at first! Oh thus the life of a mummy with one to come!

Jodi.. woohoo on vacuming

Grahame put together Jesse's car bed this evening woo! But still gonna wait a bit before we put him in the room. Need to finish clearing it up first though.

Hi girls, just a quick one from me. Have my sister over.

Chrissy- Praying that everything is ok and that its just a minor thing. Hopefully you can get that scan done soon just to put your mind at ease.

Maz- Good luck with tomor, how excititng its finally here!

I burnt my bloody hand today, just small area but boy does it hurt, got some cream from chemist to help. Its all blistered up.

Ness funny thing with the toilet today..Millana went and did wee on the toilet and ruby ran after her then did a poo in her nappy.Go figure? Maybe they will be toilet trained earlier?

HI guys, you are all so sweet thank-you from the bottom of my heart.

Cant stay on long just on quickly to say Maz all the best for tomorrow and congrats AnnaT on the birth of Ripley-he's gorgeous.

Love

Hi ya girls - I couldnt go in without saying thank you all from the bottom of my heart for being such wonderful and caring woman!!! All of you.
    Have had BH all night and a head ache again but have made it to this morning...now need to $hit, shower and shave and I'll be alright.
    Chrissy - they told me that Vy had only 3 chambers of the heart at my u/s and I had to go back (I totally forot) so im hoping your little man will be fine to.

OMG - this time to morrow I will be able to see my smoo again!!!!!!!

MAUW's to you all

i must be having sympathy sleeplessness for you maz!!! all the best for today... can't wait to see photos. xxx

Man I woke up at 2, 3, and 4am this mornign thinking of Maz!!!! shed be at the hospy now !!!! not long girls....

Helen - thinking of you too mate... xxx

Pomp pomps are out...

GO MAZ GO MAZ GOOOOO MAAAZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck Maz !!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Maz!!!!!

Cant wait to hear! i will sms ness my mobile(is that ok) as little ol me is having her gastroscopy.But will be home till 11am.Hopefully she will have it before i go out...

Hey, all the best for today Caddie. Not quite as rewarding as a baby, but hope it goes well!

Having slurpee for breakfast (we're outta milk), looking forward to hearing about Sunshine!

thinking of you today Caddie.. hope it all goes well

GO GO GO [email protected]

All the best Caddie.

Good luck Maz, can't wait to hear the news!

meg - how did you survive your first day back yesterday?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast