Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #88

Happy birthday Rach!!! Hope that you are having a great day xoxo

AnnaT - are there any postings at Canungra ( Gold Coast hinterland?? South of Brisbane)..its about 20 mins from here thats where the lady worked who used to live next door. come on MOVE TO QLD!!!!

AnnaT.. oh cool. Yep i love my P&T. Havent had to put the toddler seat on yet though But i think its great! Oh no come to Sydney!

Anyone know how Maz and Mat are going? Or when theyll be home?

Happy birthday Rach.

Jesse just had a splash in his little pool. Absolutely loved it. I love just seeing their faces when theyre in awe. Just makes you so proud that you can give them something like that that brings such joy.

Hey all,

Rach - hope you are having an awesome day - big happy birthday to you!!!

WEll I am at my sister's in Auckland by myself and Mum and Dad are looking after Rylee, I don't know what to do with myself, she is still at work, so I have my feet at and on the puter - this is pure luxury......

Belle - how are you feeling hun?
    AnnaT - you sound like you are doing a fantastic job with Ripley and Jett
    Jodi & Nessa - your pregnancies are flying by

Sorry I have had a brain blank and forgotton everything -
    BBL
    Laurin

Happy birthday Rach!

Kell, well even with toddler seat its still lightweight and handles nicely. I thought it might be a bit of a struggle with my fatty in the toddler seat lol

Dont think Canungra is an option for us unfortunately, only Brissy itself (Ennogerah). Im 99% sure it'll be Sydney though, but we'll get to Brissy and Townsville eventually.

Ah Laurin if you saw me this morning you wouldnt think I was doing well at all

Ive had a grumpy toddler AND an unsettled baby today. I did manage to shower (with Jett in tow, how fun) while Rips had a sunbake to help with his jaundice. I even blow dried my hair when I put Jett to bed (no sleeping went on though *sigh*). 1 load of washing has been done and the dishwashers been put through but thats it. I should clean up Jetts toys and vacuum the lounge but its so stinkin hot I cant be bothered. I got a roast chicken out for dinner, think we'll be eating it semi-cooled with some salad instead of potatoes and vegies.

Anyone else's kid manage to spread every toy they have around the entire house? I didnt think Jett had many but man am I sick of tripping over blocks and cars everywhere I walk! Im considering limiting the amount of toys he has to play with at one time and rotating them so he plays with them all and doesnt get bored of them.

Annat my mum and sister tell me all the time my house resembles a childcare centre.Our lounge has a toy kitchen it! Curtisy of my sis though so she doesnt help.But yes most days are a cyclone. And i too remember having a shower with millana entow and under my feet! Ruby use to be asleep when i'd attempt at a shower. Nowadays its both peering in to the shower whilst i wash my hair,getting water all over the floor as they wont let me shut the shower door.If i shut the bathroom door well they will just bang on it,plus i dont like the thought of them roaming round the house whilst me occupied.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY....TO RACH!....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!... hope your days a good one!

*Nessa* Guest

Annat- you should see my house lloks like a bomb has gone off all the time. YOu are doing a great job.

with reagrds to showering, i dont get to shower alone, i share it with both the girls cause they have a fit if they arent allowed in.

Kell- annika loves her pool to and hers has a mini built in slide so thats cool too. hmm coffee

laurin- i know its just flying, i said to DH the ohter day that this baby could be here as early as 9 weeks away if its anything like the girls.

Happy birthday Rach

AnnaT.. oh Jesse's nickname is Cyclone Jesse. You should see our lounge room. Whenever we go to the IL's or my parent's their house ends up the same. He's even a cyclone when he eats! He cant keep a simple biscuit just in his mouth.

Im a night shower cos of Jesse. Though when i do go in and hes not asleep he does come and loves it.

we call Alexander "conan" or "The Destroyer" .. he gets into EVERYTHING! and leaves a trail of destruction in his path.. i think i spend half of my day picking up toys..

thanks for the bday wishes girls have had a lovley day so far

Jack slept thru from 8.25pm to 6/15pm we got up Jase gave me a card with some scratchies, (his bday is tomorrow so our LCd tv was our gift to each other) opened my mums pressies 2 pink cannisters some shower gell cream and $50 then jase went off to work so fed jack and low and behold he went to sleep at 7.55am -9.30am was thinking I was going to have to wake him then had shwoers etc headed off to mums group nice morning well day didn't get home till 2pm sarah gave me a lovley straw handbag, barb gave me 2 sweet russ pic frames and one of the other girls gave me a huge bunch of red and pink roses so pretty, so as I said home bout 2pm gave jack something to eat was writing out a email looked over and he was passed oiut on the floor on top of his books must of had a good day with his friends

Jase is takign me out for tea

Snap we posted at the same time Rach!! Hope that you enjoy your birthday dinner!

we have a CYCLONE CAITY her too

anyone heard how maz is, and when is she will be home?

*Nessa* Guest

Chrissy- i have smsed maz a few times but had no reply so not sure.

Oh Congrats to kell and Bell on the 12 week mark!!!

Rach - glad you had a nice day - enjoy tonight!!!

AnnaT - we have a Rylee the Ruler here - yep she makes a huge mess everywhere she goes....

*Nessa* Guest

OMG I have two really feral children today.

Why is it when Dh is home for the day Annika refuses to go to bed. I had just got her back into sleeping in the big bed without me sitting next to her while she fell asleep and now she wouldnt even go down. And Teleah its like she was programmed to drive Annika nuts today. Wouldnt leave her alone for a second, was taking everything off her and just being right in her face.

I know they miss there Dad while he is at work but this is a joke. Does this happen to anyone else?

Ness- Luckily that doesn't happen here, alot of times if Df is home he will give Ash her nap time bottle and put her down.

laurin- Lucky you, sounded like such a nice day, think thats what I need.

Belle- Did you get your blood tests back today? or is it tomor you get them?

Just been to a friends for dinner so that was nice not having to cook, Ash was very grumpy when we got home being past her bedtime but she is still not asleep, is up there chatting away to herself.

This arvo I had the portable aircon in her room and it has a little tube that drains water out, Ashleigh decided to pull it in from the window into her cot, then went off to sleep. So when she woke from her arvo nap she was upset, went in she was wet, mattress was absolutely saturated, had to sit it out on the balcony to dry, lucky it was by bedtime.

Hi lovely ladies!

Belle - have you got your results.. is all ok?

AnnaT- hows things going? how is the b/f is Ripley feeding well, are you ok with it all?
    Anna** - just thinking of you.. hope that you and Alexander are ok ( and DH of course!)
    Shell - Naughty Ash!! So cheeky! Hope she didnt drink any of it!
    Nelly - hows things.. we are still waiting on your belly pic please or an updated pic of River. Are you all organised for no 2!
    Ambz - all the best for the arrival of your second child!
    Caddie - ill have to re-read all the posts..not sure if you mentioned how your operation went.. is everything ok?
    Maz - hope that Mat is feeding well and that youll be home soon
    Meg - when is J at school again next? are you back at work next week
    Laurin - sounds like you had a nice day !
    Nessa- i hear you on the feral children .. DD could win the award for it today.. maybe im just tired.. and i dont handle things when i am.. up too late last night on msn! lol
    Kell - how are you. . almost in the 2nd trimester! Whoo Hoo.. does Jesse still like Elmo.. we got the TMX elmo for xmas from my sister and it cracks me up.. love it!
    Chrrisy - all the best for your next DR visit i hope all is well with bubs. How is Caitlin ?

Ok, i think that is a HUGE effort for personals from me! See girls... i am BACK .. lol

have a good night

xoxo

Ness my kids mirror your own so we cant even swap.
    Has any one joined the live swap here? My code wont allow? even when copyed and pasted.It sucks.So fustrating.

whats live swap?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast