Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #89

hi ya lovelies...sorry ive been such a slack tart, I feel terrible that I dont post much atm.
    I ventured out with just Nikolaus today and bought some baby gifts for some special ladies Iknow that are going to be having babies in the next few months hmm wonder who they are...heheheheheh
    Im trying to keep up.....sorry girls

Hi all,
    I too have been AWOL. Worked all day Friday, then went straight to Mum's. We stayed overnight, and then visited a friend. So only really just got home.

Chrissy - I am glad that all is well. You must be so relieved.

Kell - Glad your scan went well.

Jodes - Great news that Nina is better.

Annie - Woo hoo on your weight loss. Great start!

Ness - Your pics were beautiful.

Maz - I don;t know how you manage to get on the comp at all! I can't even begin to imagine how busy you must be.

Laurin - Hope Rylee gives you a better night.

Rach - I too would dash a quick email to find out the kiddie status. It was obviously worth the email, as now you know what the go is.

Helen - Woo hoo on the walking.

Shell - Hope DF and Ash had good "bonding" time, Did DF let you "jump" him tonight??? :P

Hi to everyone else. Sorry. I haven't read all the posts properly. (too much chatter to catch up on!!)
    Last edited by lilima; January 20th, 2008 at 08:10 AM.

Morning!

Maz.. honey i have something to send you! Hope you dont mind it wont be until next week as im broke! Maybe this week if i can snach some cash from DH once he gets paid! But its coming i promise!!

Meg.. i think you did honey! And thats great!!! DId you say the baby was conceived on the day he died? Makes you really believe in hope doesnt it.

Shell.. yeh i guess id probably rather wait if the odds were like that.. being theyre 50/50 anyways arent they! Not long, hopefully the time will fly!!

Belle.. how you going hun?

Off to the IL's for lunch today. Means i dont have to cook dinner which is great!!
    Had a dream about the Bon Jovi concert last night.. rather funny.. we thought we had really great tickets and when we went to our seats they were actually out the back of my house! And there was another house infront so we couldnt see the stage!! And they had these guys in who rolled up all the carpet so when people walked through my house to get to their seats they wouldnt dirty it all! Was pretty funny!
    One more sleep woohoooooo!!!!!

Hey Girls

Kell - thanks for asking, im doing ok, had the most horrible m/s yesterday but feeling a bit better today phew. How you doing? Have a good time at the IL's today, hope FIL is doing ok. Your so funny with all your dreams lol.

Will be back later for personals gotta go out and get some milk for Julia and some bread from the nice sourdough shop.

Bel
    xxx

J has been up since 5am. Not sure what the prob was, but I am tired today.....

*Nessa* Guest

Kell- well bon jovi is tomorrow!!!!

Belle- hope you have a better day today

Meg- maybe you can nap when J does?

well i have nothing on the agenda today, no $$, no petrol so stuck at home again. What fun

nessa.....that sounds like my life, no $$, no life, i get one tank of petrol of petrol a fortnight, so my only outing is doing the groceries once a fornight.....my life sux atm

*Nessa* Guest

Oh chrissy- it does suck!! And there is no way i would even bother with public transprt atm with the way these two have been behaving. and i only have two so i can def see why you dont (beside the fares would cost more the the petrol)

Im just a bit peeved as my mum and grandparents said that they would put some money towards the sacn to find out the sex cause they wanted to know and well we havent heard anything more about it since they now know. and the scan cost $150.

and FFS I just changed annikas bum and now she has done a poo!!! what a waste of a new nappy

I think we need to win powerball or something big between us all.

Meg, 5am! That way too early.
    I was very lucky this morn Ash didn't wake til 8:45! I'm thinking it may have to do with the fact she didn't get to sleep til after 9, she was playing in her cot and mucking around.

Belle- I hope that m/s settles. I think mine settled bout 14 weeks.

God I been getting hay fever a bit this summer. At the moment its bugging me.

Lately you girls making me so clucky for another bub, but I am waiting. Only 6 months til we start trying. I want to enjoy sleeping thru for bit longer yet and save bit more money before I'm off work again.

Ness- Could you ask them about it or would you not feel comfortable in bringing it up with them?
    Oh and Ash always does that, wait til she has clean nappy on to poo.

*Nessa* Guest

Well my grandma is coming down on monday to see the scan DVD so maybe she will give us some $$ then. I really hope so.

I havent really told mum that we are struggling atm, we can still cover bills just have no money to live on iykwim.

*vent ahead*

when my kids where here in the holidays, our car was broken down, they all got cash off my parents for xmas, so i told them i will take them to the shops, i went into raymond terrace, as its the closest and easiest to get to but the bus that leaves lemon tree passage, it cost me $39.00 there and back, to get me 4 kids and a toddler on a 25 minute trip!! so pi**sed i was.

mind you in saying that i would not of been able to get them into the shops by our car as it only holds 5 people.....after our car was stolen criag sold his motorbike which he purcased that one with caityns baby bonus, and here i was thinking he would buy a car that i can actually take my kids out when they are here, but NO he buys another bike, well thats really going to fit me and all the kids in isnt it????? i keep asking myself.......now today he is out for a ride..as he has no life ( he keeps telling me) and i am left to look after his kids that are here, this is starting to pi** me of so much, his mate gave him a boat ( just a little tinnie) and who goes out in it all the time? as we live on the water, so im left to look after the kids while HE HAS NO LIFE........mmmmm

*vent over*

that feels better

Sorry chrissy but there is no way i would let that happen.I think he should help you out more or at least transport.Maybe he needs to do the shopping with kids entow on public transport and see how he likes it.Especially spending the money that was baby bonus.Make sure you dont give him this money from this baby.He might upgrade his bike! What do you do for you? Im sure you probably dont have much time left but you deserve a little time for your self. I can send you some mags over to read?
    Well i have 2 little fairies today.My sis bought some gorgous fairy outfits from bali and ruby went and got hers this morning and gave it to me to put on.She is always telling me what she wants to wear.Millana never got fussy till she was 2 and half. Ruby is now sitting on the kids table yelling "ta da" and clapping.Nope standing!! **** better get her. cheeky buggar.

So excited.. Bon Jovi are on VH1 all day.. and yet i have to go to the IL's for lunch! Doh! Dont worry (although i know you all arent) i will attack their tv when we get there! hehe

Belle.. i hope it eases soon then hun. My tiredness is getting a hell of a lot better now.

Ness.. just drop heaps of hints when you see them. Say yeh for xx amount we got this and this. It sux being broke i know.

Caddie - your girls sound so cute! Can you take a pic of them in their fairy outfits for us.

chrissy - I'm with caddie, I wouldn't be standing for that. Heath bought a new motorbike last year, but he bought it out of his shares, which he bought before I met him. So in sense, they were his shares. And I was happy for him to use that money and not our savings. I hope he doesn't go out too long today, and gives you a break at least. Pity you can't just nip down to the shops on your own for coffee or something.

nessa - definitely drop lots of hints until they get the picture.

kel - Heath is listening to Bon Jovi on his computer right now, and I keep thinking of you!

maz - I have a goodies bag for you, which I need to send. It's just a matter of getting off my big fat butt and sending it. You know what I'm like with these things though!!

shell - 6 months will be here before you know it.

Well it's flippin hot here today. Sweat is just dripping from me. Even our pool temp at 8am yesterday and today was 32 degrees!! Way to hot. We're going to start putting the solar heating on at night, which will cool it down for the next day.

thanks caddie and jodi......yes i have told him how i feel, so i havent just sit back and let it happen, his kids have been here a week, and we have no money to even take them out, so they are bored beyond belief,my kids left to go to there dads the day before thay arrived. he actually bought the bike without my knowledge one night on ebay, only for me to discover the next day, i was fumming, with him having more money stashed that i never knew about and him asking me for $200 as he was short.......I was not impressed at all, he has told me for the last 2 months he is selling the bike to buy us a car, but im still waiting, i refuse to use the baby bonus on a car. We get our centerlink money everyfortnight and he only gets $50 out of that for himself, thats what he is using today, but i get to pay alll the bills etc and there is usaully around $100 left a fornight, but it just gets swallowed up in things like bread, milk and all those things, so i dont get anything for myself, i try to save it but when you run out of food,i have to use it on all that sort of stuff.......sorry to bore you all....but life is getting to me atm

*Nessa* Guest

Chrissy- i completly understand where you are coming from. Put the bike up on ebay your self, if he can buy it that way you can sell it that way. Unfort it just needs to be that way.
    It sucks no haveing any money. I mean yes the bills are paid but having no life sucks. Craig may have to just have $40 a fortnight to himself just so you can have $10.

Do you like to read mags? like thats lifes or take 5. They are my one guilty pleasure everyweek and woud be happy enough to forward them on once a fortnight for you.

Chrissy hon - baseball bat time babe...I couldnt imagine you sitting there and taking it...I would have ripped his head friggen off too! OMG at the cost of a bus fare..holly $hit!

Kell - you will be proud, Im doing the return to bed routine as off today...im sick and tired of Jed running everytime Vy makes a noise and sitting in her room with her to get her to sleep. He has totally fcurried up any thing I had before we had Mateauz. So ive jsut put her to bed for the 10th time in 15 mins and the little bugger isnt going to win. Ive atleast got her to stop screaming when I leve the room which is a big plus! ONe more sleep until the concert...my god its come quick.

Caddie - I want to see pics to now...omg you have to scrap them aswell.

PMSL Jodi- ah I love ya!

I have to write down on a piece of paper when you are all due so I can remember. Thank god most of you are into cloth nappies...makes my life easier

Jed and I worked out last night that if we were formular feeding mateauz and using cloth on both him and Vy that we would be spending $80 a fortnight just on those 2 things. I almost fell over! Thats over $2000 a year.

grr BBL someone is still getting out of bed

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast