Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #9

Anna and Jodi-Lee have you seen the teethers which sit in mouth like a dummy?

Last edited by Trillian; November 6th, 2006 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Removal of Links

Yeah... seen them in the supermarket, they look like a great idea 'cept Xander wont take a dummy so I doubt he'll take these. Have you got those teats yet?

Maz! You did say you fall pregnant at the drop of a hat, praying you can hold onto your hats a little tighter, unless you and Jed ever decide you're ready for your 4th

Anna, hope that Xander's latest feeding frenzy doesn't take too much of a toll on your body!

Hey that gummy teether looks like a good idea, good to keep in mind when River teeths.

Glad to hear that most of our babies are behaving themselves Riv and I have had a good night, from about 11:30 til 7 and then from 8 til 12. And then, cos Monday is my lazy day, I just took him to bed and let him feed for as long as he wanted (he was so tired and full his eyes were rolling back in his head!) So we just snuggled, how special is snuggling with our babies!

As for the Vic meetup, well, where is central to us all? The city? I only suggest that because there is no way I would drive in there, but I could do public transport ok. I'll have to look at a map of Vic and try and figure out where is sort of central.

Better go, Rans has made me some Maggi noodles - man I love those!

Anna my nephew wont take a dummy but he did take that teether and the dummy medicine thing as well

as for teats nope but mail hasn't been today though, asked Nic and she said one parcel from perth took 3 weeks to reach her

well jack is definatly going thru a growth spurt my goodness this boy can eat LOL

Anna - is it Xanders top teeth too? I was told it's normally the bottom, but you can see the top coming through in Nina's gums, and they're really rough. Nina takes a dummy, so I might try that Gummy Teether thingy, thanks rach. I bought some Brauer teething gel today as I've heard that's better than Bonjela.

ETA: Where do you buy them from?

i've seem them at woolies target etc

rach is Moura a couple of hours West of Gladstone?

Nelle- I dunno where in the city would be good. Cause there will prolly be quite a few of us so we need someplace where we will all fit with all our prams and stuff. I wonder where all other mother groups meet up.

Jodi-lee indeed we are about 180kms nth/west of Gladstone and about 170km sth/west of rockhampton imagine a triangle and we are one point

why do you ask ?????

but you can see the top coming through in Nina's gums, and they're really rough
    Yeah, sounds a lot like what Xander's gums/teeth look like. Wow... I guess he really might be teething, I haven't asked the GP what he thinks yet. I've seen those Happy Baby Gummy dummies at Woolies (or is it Safeway over your way?)

Sharleen - Yep, I have seriously upped the protein (mainly with dairy drinks like activite etc, beans and chicken).

There are so few Perthies! and even less that are NOR!

ETA: I can't remember who it was that mentioned it in their life story, but I'm a rev head as well! Very much into Jap cars and Jap bikes (I used to race and desperately miss it!).
    Last edited by Anna**; November 6th, 2006 at 04:35 PM.

Maz - HUGE (((HUGS))) to you my friend...what a yucko experience Hope you are feeling better now. xoxo

Paige has started drooling as well.

Hi Ladies

Maz - very sorry to hear what you have been going through...

Jodi - Rylee was born 5 September.

Just about off to the airport to pick my parents up - can't wait and can't wait for them to see Rylee, I get quite emotional just thinking about it. I have lots of babysitting duties lined up for them while they are here.

Jealous of all the mums whose bubs sleep for long periods at night - Rylee can only manage 10.30 pm - 3.30 am and then through to 7 am - could be alot worse I know, so I am not going to complain. Getting worried about the 12 week growth spurt coming up - remind me not to plan anythign for that week, sounds like I will just be at home with a baby on my boob.

Best be off.
    Laurinxxxx

Laurin, jack seems to have the same pattern I am sure it will get better for us all, you'd think with peeing all the time thru pg we would be use to no sleep LOL

bugger Ihad something to say but do you think i can remember what it was LOL

I remember now *woooo* LOL

was laying on the bed with Jack this arvie he had a feed at 12pm and another at 1.45pm but was still being a tad wingy and seemed to want more *piggy* anyway was cuddling himagainst me on our sides facing each other anyway he kept mouthing my breats thru shirt so I popped out my bb and low and behold he attached himself and sucked happily for 15min *wooooo* and was quite happy then

this morning I carried him and swing down to our extension area where I have been ahnging out his clothes, so I could hang out nappies, anyway fixed swing popped him in walked over to open sliding doors and I am like WTF I was wet I thought no way has he wet thru then I realised both bb's had started leaking like crazy and were literally dripping all over me *ewwww*

ok gone now LOL

Jack you're a clever little fellow for latching onto mummy aren't you!! And stop making your mummy leak everywhere!

hey girls,

im slowly getting akira better but i feel like crap big time.

maz big hugs for you and a kiss. if you need to talk im here.

well im off to bed again

later girls

adele

jodi lee the clever thing is he is formula fed and has been since 3 days old

Huge hugs to you Maz. Hope you feel better soon lil chicken.

Wow Rach-do you think you might try BF?

Jodi_Lee- With DD her teeth came through in the wrong order. She started teething at about 11 weeks old but they didnt break through until about 10mths.

Love

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast