Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #9

OH AnnaT, LOL at you going to Weight Watchers at 61kgs!
    They will just look at you and be like 'why are you here'?
    Not that you shouldn't lose weight if your ideal healthy weight is less than that, but I can't imagine your before and after shot will be particularly impressive!

That's great the Jett is sleeping for longer! River just won't go to sleep at all at the moment! Unbelievable, because I KNOW he's tired. Perhaps I'll feed him again (to be honest, I'm putting it off because my nipples hurt) and SURELY he'll sleep after that!

Nite girls xo

Hi Ladies

You guys have sure been going for it over the weekend, unbelievable.

Ok, I am 33 years old, met DH (James) in 1997, started living together in 1999 and got married last March - (yes we take our time with things LOL) and had our first bub Rylee 5 Sep. We are currently living in Namibia for DH's work but were living in Mt Eliza Victoria, where I can't wait to go back to in the not so distance future - hopefully!!!!. I am originally from NZ and have lived in Sydney, London and South Africa.

Well ,another busy weekend, I always think the weekends will be a break for me but they are the same as every other day, ie, on call 24 hrs. Rylee had a real whingey day today - poor thing, just when I was about to tear my hair out, I decided to try her with a dummy again, and amazingly enough she took it, I have tried it about 10 times before and she would just spit it out, but today she took it....must have known I was at my wits end.

My parents are arriving tomorrow from NZ - I am sooooooo looking forward to it!!!!

Anyway, better get back to it.

Happy sleeping to you and your bubs!!!
    Laurinx

well girls since everyone is contemplating when the next bub will be conceived.......

should i try for #7................

welcome panna

BBL FOR PERSONALS

I have to share this with you cause Jed and i aren't going to tell ANYONE!
    Remember when Jed and I though we were pg again...we were. I just mc this weekend. Not nice but not shocked either. Doc said pg test was done to early and wouldn't have registered. Not in pain any more (thank god). I had a 'complete abortion' I saw it and it wasn't nice. Doc said probably due to the stress ive been under. No wonder i was all emotional and ****.
    Better go elephant is screaming (she slept from 9 - 5am) BBL
    xxmaz
    Dont tell anyone please.

:hugs:maz

Sharleen will have to exchange # so when closer to the time i can say when we coul do it

Oh my goodness maz! Are you okay!!! I cant believe that.Im sorry you lost your baby too.Wow your head and jeds must have been spinning! Though to be honest i can see you and jedd having 4 kids.The dynamics seem right and she will be another girl.And she will be named after moi!
    I am tired,why cant my child sleep longer than 3hrs and feed 3hrly.Sometimes im stretching 2hrs.I just dont understand it.I keep making a note in my head that she is having a growth spurt.
    I was dizzy all day yesterday.If i moved to quick i felt real weird and space cadet. Maz didnt you have something like this?
    Hello Panna!!
    Laurin i went to mt eliza this yr to visit rellies and it was lovely place to live.
    Anyway gotta get food..but im another that should do weight watchers.I just cant be bothered.

24 people now!!!! This group is getting massive.
    chrissyt - when was Paige born?
    booboo - When was Rylee born?
    caddie - when was Ruby born?
    I have everyone else's on my list

maz to you. How are you feeling about it all?
    I keep worrying that I'll fall pg soon as we're ooopsying without protection, but got my period today I promise I won't tell anyone!

sharleen/rach - it would be great to meet. Rach where is Moura? You girls should come up to Cairns for a holiday, beautiful weather at the moment

Nina is going really good at the moment. Holding things a lot more now, and she's keen on the teething rings too. It's the top teeth that are coming through. She's into a routine now, sleep at around 9'ish at night, waking twice a night for feeds, wakes around 8'ish am. Not too bad for me. My aunty is here to take photos of her this week. She's a photographer. Nina & I are having a day at home by ourselves while the family do the touristy thing. Nina was getting a bit cranky with everyone holding her.

OMG Maz, sending you and jed i hope your ok, here i am thinking i will be ok with no contraception till december, i think i better go get some now.

Hi girls
    Just a quick one as I feel shocking, Xander must be having a growth spurt as he feeding like he has never eaten before and feels like he is always on the boob (except at night - he sleeps well) - I'm feeling so dizzy/faint despite drinking and eating as much as I can stuff in but I am keeping up with his demands, just. I thought his last growth spurt was rough on my body, I reckon this one is gonna be worse - there is going to be nothing of me left.

OMG Maz! Surprised to hear of the pregnancy snd sorry to hear about the m/c. I can totally understand your decision not to tell anyone about it. Big hugs to you and your family.

Caddie & AnnaT - After meeting both of you.... neither of you need weight watchers!

Gotta fly ... my services are required from that boobie monster of mine.

anna - the 12 week growth spurt. I thought the 6 week growth spurt was bad, I've heard this is one of the hardest!! Good luck ... I'll be there soon too

DOnt worry about me, im fine girls.Just a little sore down there (again) and a bit in my heart but ah well explains so much. So not ready to be a mummy again. PMSL at number 4 being named after you Caddie..your on if I do ever have number 4.
    As for the dizzy spells girls - i took iron tablets and a multi vitamin. I get dizzy spells when im pg too so dont even go there.
    Kids have the day off today so I better entertain the little monkeys. God I have to thank you all again. Atleast I dont have to store my emotions up now. $hit 9 pgs....god help me.
    lol.
    xxmaz

oh is it to early for teething yet? Vy is dribbling like no other and I can feel hard lumps on her top gum. She sceams when I put my finger in there to feel them. i put teething gel on there last night and it calmed her...oh I remeber their $hit when they teeth. Get ready for them girls..

Maz- Sorry to hear about the m/c. How are feeling? Must've been a shock to you.

I think Ash is going thru growth spurt too, last few days has been on feeding frenzy, esp in the evenings, she sucks me dry by that time of the day, I just been drinking heaps more water, (never been good at keeping up the fluids) and started drinking sustogen for all those nutrients I may be missing.

jodi_lee- i'd love to fly to cairns for a holiday, we were there last Sep and we loved it up there, its where we got engaged. I couldn't live there though, the heat is okay when your on holiday cause we just went swimming everyday. When Ash is bigger we want to go back.

Well us Vic girls should meet up once AnnaT is over so she can come too. I've been trying to think where would be good for a whole group of prams and babies to meet. Any ideas?

Maz vyolett is probably teething,i think some of the other girls are experiencing this but it was in a past thread.MMm im not looking forward to that.I dont get enough sleep as it is.
    Jodilee,ruby was born on sept the 8th! A couple of weeks early due to placental problems and weighed in at a whopping 5pounds 6ounces!
    Thanks for the happy boost anna but i would love to be as skinny as you!
    Annat!! I didnt even realise you had left? What planet was i on.Hope you are in your house soon and im sure you make heaps of friends.
    Hello everyone else.I will be popping on most of the day as my mobile should def be coming today...

maz, Nina has been teething since around 8 weeks. We can feel the top 2 teeth starting to come through. I'm using Bonjela & Panadol, but she's getting use to the teething rings. We have to hold it for her, but she sat there knawing on it for half an hour last night. I think Xander (anna's boy) might be as well ??

caddie - 5 pound 6, that's so tiny. She must have been so cute. Nina was 6,9 and I thought that was tiny!

geeez.... go away for a few days and it takes over an hour to read all the posts! great idea about the getting to know you.... it was so long ago i can't remember who started the idea!

sam and i met in karratha in the far north of wa. we were engaged in june 05 and i threw away my pill then... we had the attitude of what will be, will be. wedding all booked and paid for and flights for family also booked for june 06 when i discovered i was pregnant! we had moved back to perth and were near our family and friends (though sam's family live in townsville) and decided to go ahead with the wedding... so i was nearly seven months pg at the wedding. it all went well except for my swollen feet! our beautiful girl was born on the 1st of September. we definately want one more, and won't be waiting too long as i will be 36 in December. I am a teacher of the deaf, but at the moment i am quite content staying home with my gorgeous girl and fur-son clancy. sam works on the mines, so he is only home for one week out of three.... that's about us.

pip - i hate to brag too which is why i don't talk about sleeping. ainsleigh sleeps for at least 12 hours every night. down at 6pm up at 6am, sometimes 7am. she also sleeps during the morning, but hardly ever in the afternoon.

maz - huge hugs to you for everything you have been through in the last week. nothing else i can say... the autism testing would have been hard enough to deal with, let alone everything else.

annat - we too will be ttc again earlyish... maybe when ainsleigh is 9 months old.

sorry to everyone else, but i'm thinking of you all and sending you huge hugs and hello's... hello to new girls, enjoy time with your parents ambz?

DH leaves for the mine again on wed morning so i'll have more hope of keeping up!

I just took the cutest pic of Jack he is a thumb sucker and finally got a pic now to get my site up and running so I can share LOL like I have time

Maz - Xander is possibly teething too... is there a history of early teeth in your family? My DH was born with a couple of teeth, so it is likely Xander may teeth early. I can actually see all the toothy pegs just behind the skin when I lift his upper lip!

Rikki - Nothing wrong with bragging sometimes when our kiddos do something we love! All the other Mummies will have something else to brag about that is different I bet! Oh, and that is awesome news that Ainsleigh sleeps so well

Caddie - I am a runt, I'm a lot thinner than when you last saw me ... this child of mine is sucking everything off me.

Jodi_Lee - We're having success with teething rings too, but like you, I have to hold it as he is too unco to hold it himself just yet. He can hold his teething blankie tho.

Shell - Sustagen is so yummy isn't it! I'm drinking heaps of that as well as Activite.

Belle - Where are you hon? hope you are ok

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast