Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #90

I had mine pulled out with a dose of valium. It happened so quick! Hope you can eat soon shell!
    Me too waiting.Bum,hope she is ok...

Hi Shell,
    Hope you are feeling alright. I can't believe that you have the energy to get onto the puter! I had mine pulled out in the chair. A bit owie and bad breath for weeks. So stock up on listerine breath strips!

J head butted me really hard in the nose by mistake yesterday night, and now I have a very bruised face. It really hut, and there is a HUGE lump. a bit sore!

DH want the comp, so BBL...

*Nessa* Guest

Shell- You poor thing!! I had two out at a time all with just general. i looked horrible for 3 weeks cause as soon as one side healed the other side was pulled.

Whens Helen Popping in??

I guess we shouldn't pressure Helen, if she has something to tell us I guess she will! Hope you're okay Helen, we're ready when you are (some of us are readier! ).

River only had a quick nap today, cos it was a busy day - and he's STILL singing in his cot - very overtired! Ah well.

Oh no about the bruised face Meg! I have to watch for Riv, he can be a headbutter when he's excited. Hope it goes down soon.

Hope you get a good night's sleep tonight Shell and are feeling recovered tomorrow! Lots of Banana smoothies for you?

Kell, that's great that you had a good time! What do you mean you spent the night in Richie's room??

Hahaaaaa i was waiting for someone to ask Nelle!!! Yes! I spent the night in Richie's room!!!!
    Hehe well.. not the Richie i wouldve hoped.. my girlfriend's son's name is Richie (Jesse's little mate). He was staying at his grandma's so i got the bed in his room. Hehe wouldve be interesting if it was the other Richie!

Well, there you go, Nelle Nelle, professional bait biter. That's cute.

When you said that kell i just thought you were dreaming!lol Imagine if?...

Hi guys so sorry to check in so late, I know that you have all been sooo patient

Well I thought that I would have some definant news for you today but I have more questions than answers.

I am pregnant, I got my first on the 7th Jan and then again on the 12th and then again at the dr's on the 17th. Can you tell I didnt believe it. I had spotting on the 1st Jan when my af was due, but nothing eventuated so I did a test against all hopes and to my suprise......a BFP. We were OTL in Dec and werent going to start trting until this year. So after having so much trouble conceiving Eithan we managed it in just 1mth with no clomid which is such a beautiful miracle for us.
    Anyways we thought that I was about 7 weeks along by now, however due to spotting and erratic periods I was sent for a dating scan which was this afternoon. Well here's the big news, I am not as far along as I thought, possibly only just 5weeks. Which means I was 3weeks when I did the test. A reason why it came up so quickly is that I have 2 gestational sacks. At the moment the sonographer cannot see anything in the sacs so cannot say that it is a confirmed pregnancy. She advised me that usually the dr will request another scan in 2weeks time to check again. They have faxed the report to my dr, however she is not in again until thursday, so I have to wait until then to find out what is going on. I am pretty sure I will have to have blood tests and have to book in for another scan.

So we are cautiously excited about the prospect of However we do know that quite often it can go back to one baby, so only time will tell.

Love

WOOHOO!!!!!! Helen, that is fantastic news. Congratulations!

I hope everything goes well for you in the next couple of weeks. And WOW at the possibility at expecting twins. You guys must be over the moon that it happened so quickly. You'll definitely have to move out of your parents now, just so you can have a bigger place!

WOW - congratulations Helen.. sending you lots of prayers and my thougths are with you at this wonderful time !

**** helen - what wonderful news to come on and read tonight! I am so happy for you hon!!!! TWINS!!!! ive got goosebumps for you babe!! WOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!

ETA - Annie - I should join you on the wieght lose thingo....I need to get a new battery for my scales first. WTG to on your loss so far!!!!
    Last edited by maz; January 22nd, 2008 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Annies post

Ohhhhhh Helen, that is just so exciting for you!!!! Try and rest up mate, oooh all the best!! That's wonderful! (oh, and 3 firm smacks for keeping us waiting - you know it's not something we do well! )

*Nessa* Guest

Helen- Congrats that is fantastic news!!!!! All the best for the next nine months!!!!

Now I can go to bed. hehe.

I have been up all night sewing, now i am getting the hang of it and have worked my way into a routine!!! Today I only managed 4 all day and with in 2 hrs I did 6!!!

Should be able to get little miss into cloth more often, i have been trying but didnt have any covers to fit her.

ok nite ladies

mum3girls Guest

Oh Helen - I'm so happy for you guys!!!!! Praying that the next 2 weeks goes quickly and you get answers soon. I'm so excited!!!!! Lol - I'm so glad I got back out of bed to check if you'd come online.

Helen.. oh wonderful news!!! I had a scan for Jesse at 5 weeks and there was only little white dots in the sack, no heartbeat as tooo early! Hopefully your next scan can give you some more insite! But Well Done hun! sticky sticky for you!!!!

We are off to meet Dora The Explorer today! Hope ya'll have a great day!

Thanks guys, just playing the waiting game now.

Jodi-OMG your poor family, thankfully they got out, but now I am hearing things of Rocky needing to be evacuated. Hope they are all ok.

Love

Wow congratulations helen.That is really wondeful to hear.Im praying that in 2 weeks all will be ok and you can relax a little. To concieve in one month with out clomid is indeed a miracle.Woohoo.

congrats Helen fingers crossed all is AOK at the next scan :hugs:

but now I am hearing things of Rocky needing to be evacuated
    have to comment on this ummm no rocky isn't being evacuated the expected or posssible flod waters are not going to be anywhere near the levels we have had of previous years

Floods Rocky,,,, 1918----------------10.11 metres
    1954------------------9.4 metres
    1991------------------9.3 metres this one was huge we had crocodiles swimming in the roundabout on entrance to town from southern side, I can still remember going for different drives every day to see what was happening it was so exciting I was 16 2008------------------7 or 8 metres possibly

As the rivers and creeks etc around Emerald have not yet peaked it should be interesting around rocky over the next week or so.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast