Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #90

Thanks for the info Laurin. I ill have some more questions, but i will wait till April (Closer to the time.)

It is very sad about Heath ledger. I really feel for his family, and his little girl who will never know her Daddy.

mum3girls Guest

Oh my bloody god could anything more go wrong today???? Sorry girls, need to vent and I need at least one person to give me some kind of sympathy. I woke up with an incredIbly sore neck this morning, long story short, ended up at the dr's and found out I have a twisted muscle in the left side of my neck. Now the only thing I can take is muscle relaxants and pain killers - and guess what? I have to wean Ambah to take them Some of you know about the hell I went through a month or so ago with her trying to self-wean - well she got past that and was feeding like a champion again. Now, I'm in a hell of a lot of pain, and she's sooooo upset 'cause I can't feed her. Older girls are having a sleepover tonight, so I tried to stay at my parent's place for some help (Aaron's out of town for work) and my tablets are supposed to knock me out. HA!!!! Well, I'm home, Ambah fell asleep in the car on the way home, and I'm not at all tired - but feel a bit dopey. I hope to god she sleeps through, but the chances of that are slim to none since she's only ever slept through once, and that was a year ago. I'm not sure whether to scream or cry. Ok, vent over, sorry for that, just don't have any other way of getting it out.

Ohhhh no Sharle. That's no good. Is the no feeding Ambah thing because of the sedative effect? There's nothing a physio can do for you? Big hugs honey, would a heat pack or something help out a bit, help relax the muscle more? No fun.

mum3girls Guest

Yeah, I think it's 'cause of that Nelle. The chemist said that even if I start feeding her again, I have to wait for 3 or 4 days after stopping the medication before I can start. If I could get into a physio it would be good - next available appointment is next Wednesday at the earliest! And I couldn't get into my dr's - luckily I got into a bulk billing place that guarantees same day appointments. And after I got the dr's approval, my neighbour (who's a beauty therapist) said she'll give me a massage tomorrow. She didn't want to do it before I saw the dr though, it's all swollen up and can't move it at all, and my head is on a huge lean to the right - I look so stupid!!!

Gonna go heat up yet another heat pack now, it's supposed to make it better, done about 8 times today without any results, but maybe this time...

Owwwww man, that is so unfun! I know I hate it even when I sleep funny and get a knot in my neck - a twisted muscle sounds terrible! Definitely go get a heat pack mate.

:hugs: Sharl

*Nessa* Guest

Oh Sharl- hope you are feeling better today!

Ok i need to vent about DH

Well lastnight i was so tired i hit the sack ay 8:30pm told Dh not to stay up tp late or he gets grumpy. Well i wake at 11:30pm and he is still on the stupid PS2 so i get up and tell him i dont want to even have the tiniest bit of whiging or grumpyness tomorrow cause its his own fault.
    So this morning the girls get up and I didnt hear them (!st time in ages but i guess with being pg its normal) So he gets up and proceeds to fall asleep on the couch. I mean what is the point in that. I finally wake up and come out and OMG you dont want to know what my house looked like and now everytime i turn around he is asleep again on the couch.

So i told him if he is to tired to get up and help then he is to tired to get his tattoo dont today and should stay home and sleep instead. I have never seen someone get up so fast.

shar - how did you go last night? I remember you telling me about the pain you were in about a month ago when Ambah wasn't feeding too well. How did she go last night? All I can suggest is what nelle did, massage & heat pack.

nessa - I can only imagine what the girls would have been getting up to, while daddy slept on the lounge!! Hopefully he can be a little bit more help today.

M3G-I am soo sorry to hear that you are having such bad neck troubles. Hopefully Ambah doesnt have too much trouble, do you think she will be fine for bottles and then go back to BF? Hopefully the massage works and you wont have to worry about it.

Nessa-LOL, sorry I could help but laugh about DH's antics but how frustrating for you.

Shell-How are you feeling now?

Well I am waiting for a call back from the dr and it feels like it is taking an eternity.

Just got a call from the dr and feel like bursting into tears. She just does not seem confident at all about me being pregnant. She didnt say so but I could just tell. She explained that I could just have cysts that are filling with fluid. So I have to have a BT today and again next Tue to check and see if my HCG levels are getting higer and enough to point to pregnancy. After those results are all in, which should be Thursday we will move from there. Nothing was said about a scan. I am so nervous now, I guess it was too easy to be true, but also I guess only time will tell.

Love
    Last edited by **Helen**; January 24th, 2008 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Dr called

Helen - firstly - Congratulations! Re the doc, I guess she is covering all bases, I will cross everything for you that the HCG levels are getting higher mate. Why does she think they are cysts? I dont understand that have you had cysts before in the uterus? the cysts usually occur where the ovaries are just after you concieve and go away around 7 weeks. I hope the week goes fast...

Hello to everyone I just got home from picking Julia up to have to organise things.

Bel
    xxx

thinking of you Helen xoxo

I am sending you my prayers Helen.

HelenP- Big hugs honey, lets just wait and see. I'm not an expert in that area but wouldn't the positive tests you did mean you are preg? I don't understand how cysts can give you a positive result?

Shar- Sorry to hear bout your problems. How bout seeing an osteopath? Friends of mibne swear by them for there neck/ shoulder and back aches and they have had alot thanks to nursing. I thought only a very small amount medications came thru to breast milk, couldn't they try you with something else?

Ness- The prob with men is they never listen to us woman and we are always right! I hope he tidied up the mess the girls made this morn.

Oh helen,hoping everything works out mate.My fingers are crossed!

Shar,
    I hoe you got a good nights sleep last night. Look after yourself.

Helen.. hope everythings ok hun. I hate the waiting game. Take care.

Time for a new thread everyone.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678