Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #92

*Nessa* Guest

Bext of luck to all TTC

I have a very demanding little turd atm, nothing makes her happy. One minute happy the next screaming. Atm she is being quiet but only cause she is inot my breast pads. she shouldnt be but i need the peace myhead hurts.

Not feeling the best, am planning of speaking to midwife today. a headache for the last 24hrs which i cant kick and idont know if my eyes are just tired but i am laving lazy vision. not spots but blurry.

anna**- what a scare for you hun, glad to hear he is all better

rach - I've had a look at your chart, but I have no idea what I'm even looking at. So fingers crossed AF stays away and you get that BFP soon.

nessa - I hope the headache goes away soon. Doesn't sound too good having blurry vision. Let us know how you go with the midwife.

thanks girls I am just so tired all the time, yes I know I should test but I only have cheap internet ones and well too be honest I did one yesterday arvie took 10min for control line to come up but no other line I think it may have been a dud, I feel like buying a digital so I know either way, but can't be bothered spending the $$

ETA I did have a dream that I finally went to the dr and I was 10 weeks pg, turns out the AF in jan wasn't AF if only that could come true
    Last edited by Rach75; February 13th, 2008 at 09:24 AM. Reason: forgot something DOH!!!

Rach - lets hope that your dream comes true for you!

Nessa - hope that you are feeling better

Hey all, just a quick hello...was just reading in the nappy section that you should dispose of the poo off disposables before you bin them - I had no idea - and someone mentioned that their friend was prosecuted because they didn't.....what about all you girls who use disposables do you flush the poo down the loo before you put them in the rubbish??????

Heck no Laurin, thats the point of sposies, you dont have to flush the poo? How ridiculous that someone was prosecuted for not doing it.

*Nessa* Guest

Yes you do have to flush the pooh, read the back of your pack.

its illegal to dispose of human waste in the tip.

Havent rang the midwife yet, will do it now

I know - it is bizarre, first I have heard of it, then I read on my huggies packet to dispose of excess soiling....

*Nessa* Guest

hey

well finally rang my midwife, she is coming to do a home visit for me. will be here between 4 and 5. just to do a BP cheack and maybe some bloods

That's good you're getting checked out Ness, hopefully it's something that's easy to sort out.

Yep, cloth and sposies, I flush! The law is because when you throw human faeces out, you promote the spread of disease, etc. Obviously, you can't get every bit off, but I think the sposie packet just says 'excess' - I don't think I scraped or anything for newborn poo.
    Newborn poo with cloth was actually easier, I just threw it all in the washing machine, cleaned up super fine and our used water gets treated anyway.

We're seeing glimpses of those rebellious two's today. Riv and I had lunch together, and he threw his sandwich off the side of the table, I growled and gave it back. He did it again, I growled and gave it back. He did it again, I said 'all gone' (he did the all gone action, which was rather cute) and left it there while I finished my lunch (he was NOT impressed). Then I gave it to him again, he threw it, and I said 'all gone', and took it back to the kitchen. He still got his water bottle though.
    Does that kind of thing sound familiar to you guys? I guess he can have the rest when he decides he's actually hungry? What do you guys do? He was clearly pushing boundaries, because he did it straight after I told him not to, and had just told him off for doing it.

Ruby is a big tantrum thrower at the moment too.Today at the shops would not stay in the trolley and was throwing herself around and screaming.Such fun.lol
    Hope the midwife can help ness.Its probably stress mate.Take care

Hi all,
    Yep, I empty "excess" poo into the toilet with sposies and cloth.

Ness - How you feeling now?

Rach - Hows the little girl going with you? Is she getting better?

Anna** What a scare!

Belle - how did date night go?

Shell - Well we actually have 2 holiday houses. one in Bright, and one in Inverloch. We were at the Bright house this time.

Caddie - did you ahve both girls with you when Ruby had her tanty? That would make it even harder.

Nelle - J chucks his sandwiches. THere are only so many times, and then it is "all gone."

Hi Jodi - hope your preg is going well.

AnnaT - Hows the BF going now?

Not much to report today. J was in childcare. HE was a very good little boy. I am liking wokr, but I am not sure if the people there like me. It is strange, as I have never been disliked before. I am very experienced for this position, and I think they are feeling threatened. They are mainly young girls straight out of uni. Sigh. Oh well we need the $$$ if we are still going to go to London.

mag we had a fabulous day on Monday with her tues was so so, hoping tomorrow and fri goes like monday turns out she may need gromets, the parents were given 2 options 2 mths of anti-bi which has side effects and may not work or gromets so what they are going to do

well Jack and I had a good day, he woke around 3am on and off for 1/2 hr *yawn* he ended up going back down with me saying your a big boy night time now I slept in till 8am and Jack till 8.50am *Woo* we had a good monring and both went to sleep at 1pm and woke at 3.10pm but I does feel great

Hi girls the date was really good. We chatted and got along well.

Im not feeling the best again today morning sickness again...man will it stop?

Ness - any news? thinking of you.

Rach - fingers crossed you are UTD. Personally I think digital tests are waste of money.

Julia is knackered went to sleep at 2pm and still sleeping now, dont want to wake her up. Think she is recovering from yesterday.

Bel
    xxx

*Nessa* Guest

the midwife just left.

My BP is good but she doesnt liek the sound of the headaches and the vision. I am having full bloods done tomorrow morning and a hospital visit.

She did a stick test and I have some protein in my urine. so thats not too good. She said she *thinks* i could end up in hospt. will find out more when blood test come in

But if i get another headache that two panadol cant get rid of i have to go straight down to the hospt.

luckily DH is off for the next 4 days (i think)

Rest up and take it easy Ness

take it easy ness

yeah belle digitals are dear but theres no squinting is there a line or not

Time for a new thread found HERE
    Last edited by Lea13; February 13th, 2008 at 07:24 PM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910