Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #95

Hi girls!

Opps I just realised my Scan is next Tuesday morning which is 11th March not 10th, gotta love pregnancy brain.

Helen - great to see you back, im so sorry that you are not feeling well and things are not great at home, my thoughts are with you.

MAZ - thanks mate for the nappies!!! cant wait to see them! must get off my ass and send you the stuff I got ya.

Nessa - hope you are feelign better soon...

Nelle - not long now mate! maybe its a girl?

SHell - how ru mate???? I want to find out what it is but DH doesnt really want to lets see who wins the discussion before Tues!

Jodi - how you feeling this morning, man it sounds like youi been in the wars with the sickness too. hope you feel better.

AnnaT - hows the relact going? fingers crossed all good. And you get Sydney as the place to be.

Kell - how you doing???

Caddie - hiya, hows Ruby and Milana??hope you are well too.

Boo - great to see you are back in Melb! hows it going?

Marnikat - hiya, havent seen you round for a while but guess i havent been here either, hope you are well

Chrissy - thanks mate for thinking of me, I hope you are feeling better soon, man the sickness is travelling around heh...My mum is at Port Stephens at the moment and says is beautiful and magical. sigh... we are heading up there for Easter, let me know if you are around mate... maybe I can come on a drive to visit?

AMBZ - hello! your doing so well with 2 kids! thats great..

Annie - good to see ya!!!

Anna* - how you doing mate, will call ya thanks for the birthday wishes.

Gotta feed Julia so back later. Sorry if I missed anymore will come back for more personals bit later.

Bel
    xxx

Helen,My dad gets something similar,tightening in the chest and rapid heart beats and the like.They too told him it was stress related.Its been going on for years on and off. Hope you too feel better soon. Its a pity anna wasnt on because im sure she had a feeling of something similar.
    Ness,i hate tramadol.They gave that too me to bring home when i had stomach pain last y and it made me nauseas for 2 days.It was awful. Hopefully nothing like that will happen to you.
    Cant wait for your scan belle!
    Ok off to check out my kitchen for food.

Well unfortunately Nina is a lot worse today. She has a fever (around 39.5), cold, cough, and generally really miserable. We managed to get some food into her at dinner time, the first thing she has eaten since yesterday, but she didn't eat a great deal. At least she ate the vegies though. She's so irritable, and she won't go to anyone else other than me. She won't even let anyone touch her arm or anything. Poor little chicken. She's gone to bed now, but we can hear her coughing, so Heath is standing at the door listening, in case she vomits.
    I'm feeling a lot better though, so that's a plus.

nessa - thank god you've got yourself a good midwife. How are you feeling today?

Not long for nelle and nessa now. Only a matter of weeks

Oh, and I'm 30 weeks today, woohoo!!!!! The countdown begins!

Looks like its been very quiet in here today!
    Not much going on here, Ash has been fussy eater again last few days, drives me nuts all the wasted food and the wasted time and effort of making/ preparing things. I keep thinking she will fade away to nothing!

Belle- I hope you win that discussion cause I want to know! Did you find out with Julia? We found out with Ash but I'm thinking next time round I'd like a surprise.

Nelle- You talking of laptop reminded me that Df is meant to be getting one! I can't wait, cause he is head of maths department he's meant to get one (they bit slack!) Then I can tuck myself in bed and use it!

Ness- How is everything with you? Still getting terrible headaches? Will they induce you early do you think? Maybe 38 weeks or something?

Df came with us to gymbaroo today I think he had more fun playing things than the kids, lol.

Jodi- we posted same time. Poor Nina, do you think its related to her immunisation? Maybe try get her into Dr tomor morn to see what it could be in case she needs some AB's or something. I hope she gets some sleep in tonight,( and you too) keep up regular panadol and fluids.
    Last edited by shellbell3; March 7th, 2008 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Jodi.

Oh, I forgot, she has an ear infection as well. We took her to the dr yesterday, and again this afternoon as she was a lot worse this afternoon. She's on antibiotics, and we're keeping up the fluids and panadol. Sounds like she's gone to sleep, at least for now.

Did she just start the AB's today? Usually after coule doses I find alot of improvement. Hopefully she'll have a good sleep and wake up feeling so much better.

Yeah, her first dose was only at 6pm today. In the past the ab's have worked quite quickly for her ears. It's just so hard seeing her like this, she's so lathargic and sick. Probably the sickest she's ever been. I really don't know how people can watch their little ones in hospital who are even worse. I take my hat off to them. It could be pg hormones, but I'm crying at the job of a hat ATM when she's getting so worked up about being sick.

Jodi - hugs it is so hard when they are sick - when all they want is you it is very physically draining but those AB's should kick in overnight and hopefully by the end of tomorrow she is a different girl.

Not much to report here....

Big Hugs Jodi, it is awful seeing them sick. Puts me in tears to cause you just keep thinking how you want to help them. If she wakes overnight just give her another dose and more panadol then she should be 100% by morning.

Oh Jodi! I hope that she is better soon and that you can all have a rest.

There must be something around as I am still coughing like crazy, and that was from nearly a month ago. J is also coughing heaps!

Shell - J has not really been himself for about 2 weeks now. There must be some sort of cranky bug in the air!!!!

*Nessa* Guest

sat 39,sun 39,mon 37, tues 36, wed 34, thurs 37, fri 39

This is our weather predictionm, apaprently mother nature wants me to suffer.

I highly doubt i will be getting headache relief.

jodi- poor nina, hope they work supper fast

Belle- got to work on those ebay skills

hhhmmm, well she's awake (already!) but is back to her normal self already It's like nothing is wrong, except for the fact that she's still awake. She's walking around with a new little pony I bought her, calling it a dog. I guess the drugs have kicked it.

nessa oh man, that's awful weather. Thank god you don't have the humidity to go with it. Good luck coping with it, hopefully you don't suffer too much.

Well Heath is finally getting me some dinner. Dunno what it is, but it smells nice.

ETA: she did end up vomiting in bed, but had a good play around for a few hours. Hopefully we've tired her out and she'll sleep well tonight. I wonder though, will the a/c affect her much? It's too hot not to have it on. I think it'd be worse with just the fan on ???
    Last edited by Visitor7; March 7th, 2008 at 10:12 PM.

Ness - do you have aircon? I am sure someone has asked you before, but I have forgotten. Try and rest up.

Jodi - how did she go last night?

*Nessa* Guest

Meg- we do have air con!!! couldnt be without it and my parents actually own the house we rent so i wouldnt have made them put it in. But yeah wne we moved in here they didnt have aircon but didnt want the girls to suffer so they put in ducted for us!!!!

Well i seriuosly have the dumbest husband in history. You all know he cant drive right?? well on thursday when i rang him to say i was beeing checked in the hospt what does he do he brings home the work phone. The phone where is it rings means he has to get to his work (25min drive) cause something is wrong like the alarm has gone off. Ummm what kinda person brings home that when a) you dont have a drivers license B) your wife could have possibly been keep in hosp and c) if she was you have two kids and no drivers license!!!!!
    We dont have and i refuse to pay for cab fair as it is not part of his contract and he does not have to bring it home. And why does his work insist that he does when they know of our circumstances.

He really needs to learn to say no, he didnt say no to the people he drove home while inder the influence and thats how we got here to begin with.

ok whinge over

Now i have to go to biq w and get new tyres for his stupid bike that he needs. grrrrr

Morning all.

Mum and dad are on their way over so will write what i can while i can.

Maz.. after my scan we bumped into FIL at the shops and were able to tell him there! He was almost in tears and said he was so happy for us. So that kinda made my day even more. Im having another scan on Saturday to just double check the sex as i wasnt overly convinced.

Nessa.. hope youre doing ok. Maybe DH took it so if they got into any problems they could ring him and he could sort it out over the phone if he was incharge for that day. I know he wouldnt just leave you and go to work if you need him there.

Jodi.. oh i hope Nina is better today.

Meg.. not sure what the weather is like where you are but with the weather in sydney im surprised not everyone here is sick. One day youre frying, then at night or the next day its freezing. Its that horrible time of year.

Belle.. im doing pretty well, thanks for asking. You poor thing with this m/s! Just hope the time flies so its all over with. Good luck with your scan on Tuesday!

AnnaT.. yep let me know when your time comes and ill give you the girl recipe!!

Chrissy.. hope youre feeling better soon.

Well i think theyre here so have a nice weekend all!

Bloody hell Ness, your weather forecast is worse than ours. I been *****ing bout it considering summer is meant to be over and now we seem to have this heat wave. Stay in the air con as much as you can and lots and lots water! Lucky that phone your hubby brought home didn't go off, he'd have to pedal his bike pretty quick down to work!

Jodi- How is she this morning? Ash calls quite few animals doggie, anything that looks similar gets called it.

Kell- Have fun with your mum and dad!

Meg- Yeah Ash has been bit NQR for awhile now, she has bit of a cough too and just whingy alot. Must be something in the air.

I gotta go to work today and Df went to a party last night and stayed there the night so he just better get home in time for me to get to work!

Just a quicky

I have the kids from hell sicne they got their needles on wednesday!!!!
    Vy has got the $hits so is in land fill (disposables) she has blisters on her bum the size of 5c pieces and some have popped. poor bugger screams when we have to wipe her bum after a pooh so we have been letting her just have showers.

mateauz finally settled last night. I ran of 4 hours sleep in 2 days thursday friday. That was fun NOT!!!!!

mateauz put on 300 grams in one week - go the boobie juice!!!!!!

ok have to catch up on some house work
    hope everyone is trying to have agood weekend adn that its not to $hitty for you

Maz - try what I was told, and put Mylanta on their bum. It worked for J. (He had the same thing last week)

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast