Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #96

Congratulations Nessa and family on the safe arrival of your much awaited princess Millana Jayde. I hope you had a good labour and recover well.
    Can't wait to see pics!

Oh congrats nessa and your family on the arrival of Millana Jayde!!! So excited to hear.Did she go natural overnight kell? Woohoo.

Nessa was induced last night.. given the gel etc. Contractions were really light then. She was only dilated 2-3cm at about 11pm last night. Then sometime after that contraction became really heavy and painful, waters broke and Millana was born 35 minutes later! No drugs, no tears. Adam only just made it by 5 minutes!

Congrats Nessa!!! Nice quick labour for you!!!

Ill have to go back and catch up on all the news, hope that everyone is ok?

Maz - How is Mr M?? and the rest of the clan.. been thinking of you hun and am sending you a huge kiss! I notice from your ticker that you are still BF well done!

Anyway, will try and get back for personals, but dont hold your breath! DH is at home today and he hates me using the computer!

xoxo

quick jump in to say we are home from holidays I haven't read the whole thread missed 6 pages I think to tired

hope ya all had a great easter

Congrats NESSA!!!!!!!!! this is wonderful news!!!!

Congrats Ness for a quick Labour.
    and congrats to the family in welcoming another little girl to love

quick question how many of you got the chciken pox vaccine for the kids and why???

I thought jack had a few this thursdya but its only chicken pox and I am not sure about it

I am going to wait until we return from London, so J won't be having his vaccines till May/June.
    Just that i know sometimes they can be unsettled after for a couple of weeks, and the MCHN is doing the vaccines a few days before we leave. So I am going to wait.

NESSA a huge congrats

maz i hope your ok hun, sending you a big

yay, Nessa, Huge congratulations to you and your family and welcome to the world baby Millana.

Laurin x

CONGRATULATIONS NESSA HONEY

i CANT WAIT TO SEE PICS OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL NEW DAUGHTER mILLANA!!! OH HOW EXCITING!!!!

ah stupid capitals!!!

Chrissy - im cool hun...just dreading school holidays atm casue I cant really go out without all 4 of them and it drives me insane. Im hoping Jed wont be working this saturday cause then I can get to the post office I cant wait for you to get it.

Nelle - how you feeling chicken?? Ive been thinking about how sore you must be right about now.

Annie - hello dolly!! how the hell are ya chickie - were cool....cruising happy - pulling hair out but good!! hahahah

just on a little Woo HOO for us....cause Mateauz has Cerapal Palsy (I so cant spell - sorry Nelle) we are intitled to a careers allowance. we were also told to apply for the top up which is upto $10,000 so we did. We got a phone call on thrusday while we were in melbourne and thought I had forgotten something...nope - we got the full amount for our little man. So releaved about it cause it goes towards anything me needs in the future. we put $7,000 away straight away and paid some bills that we had put off and a huge phone bill that we had from me being in Melbourne with him. It has made our life so much easier again. We were starting to stress about what bill to pay first. I jsut had to share. I just cried and cried to the chick ont he phone when she rang me back this morning. oh and the first thing we bought him was a lamaz spin playmat so he can start getting his arms and legs moving

ok better go and change a stinky bum

Maz-That is just wonderful news. I bet it really helps, so glad that you were able to get it. That's a good idea that you have put some away. Hope that Jed has Saturday off so he can help you out.

Laurin-Cute new ticker pic.

Well things here are really hard. Cant post as it is unfair to air my problems as it has to do with more than just me. I think I need an msn night one night when DH is not home so I can chat. We are having some seperate time at the moment, not sure when he is getting home, I think at kids bedtime so he can help me get them to bed as I have a bad shoulder atm.

Eithan's lip, well the dr couldnt tell us if it was normal or not, but that it is nothing to worry about and to just let him be while he is happy.

Hope everyone is all well.

Love

Helen. We are so totally here for you. Are you guys still living in that small place, no wonder you and Heath need some space if you are!

Maz that is just brilliant. Great news.
    As for me, yeah feeling okay, actually lying on the bed with a slurpee and tiny BH's at the moment. Taking advantage of Riv being asleep.

Already congratulated Ness, we were in 3 regular threads together! I think she was stalking me...haha.

Thanks Nelle, can those BH be developing into anything? mmmmm

Love

Ah well they're taking their sweet time if they are. They're gone for now. They're almost not even annoying, just a vague sort of tightening...doubt they mean anything.
    Never mind, it'll happen when it happens, and until then, I'll continue to remember things I should have done weeks ago! (like pre-make meals for when bub comes! Mum and Dad are coming for dinner and bringing vegies from their garden so I can make soup and risotto to freeze. )

nelle - I can't believe you're 39 weeks already!

helen - huge hugs for you honey. Whenever you need that msn chat, you just let us know. It's best to get things off your chest.

maz - that is fantastic news about the money. It sounds like it has come at the right time too.

I haven't had a good day. I'll just copy what I wrote in my belly buddies group:

Back from my 'checkup'. I ended up having to go down to the hospital to be monitored for a few hours. I still have protein in my urine, my swelling is pretty bad today and I haven't been getting very many movements lately.
    Bub was fine, heartrate normal, but she's not moving a lot. They're keeping an eye on me for the swelling and protein, again. The only good news is that my bp is still low. If it starts rising then they'll have to monitor me more closely.

Anway, enough about me.

maz, so glad you havent posted it yet as i need breast pads as well, i will email you soon hun. i have 2.5 weeks left till school holidays.....7 kids for 2 weeks..and 35weeks preggers, and i promised my 4 im taking them to newcastle show, so thats going to be interesting.....i i might take the pram with a fold up chair so i can just sit and watch them on the rides all day,and i dont have to carry all the ***** you end up with, ........be very interesting

hi to everyone........yes nelle your next......

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast