Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #97

Jodi - I love hot weather. As for the sport well Im a QLDer anyway so I did barrack for Bronco's but Im cool with the Cowboys, been awhile since Ive seen a game having been in WA for awhile, no NRL over there But DH is a die hard AFL-er sooooo I think we have no hope of converting him. We will however be so up for watching the games with you, I dont think Ry has ever been to one in person!

yay Laurin, congrats, 6 tests lol, took alot to convince you!

Yay Laurin.
    Like Shell and I were saying yesterday, everyone seems to get preg in pairs in this thread. Rach?? :P

Maz - How did Vy go last night?

Jodi - Hope your dinner wasn't too burt.

Well my comp is running so incredibly slow on this site, so I might not come back till it's fixed.

hi Congrats Laurin!!!!

hope that everyone has a great day.. im trying to get some things together to sell on ebay.. and its Olivias 4th Birthday tomorrow.. so busy busy ..

xoxo

Just checking in..
    Got an sms from Nessa yesterday and her and Millana were staying in an extra day (to be reassessed today) as Millana is a little dehidrated.

kel - do you now how Millana was today? Hopefully all is good with her.

annat - we've converted a few WA WA friends from AFL to NRL, I reckon we can do it. A live game might just do the trick.

nelle - looking forward to receiving the 'assignment' info

meg - dinner wasn't too bad. I had such a bad night last night though that I'm suprised I didn't burn it.

Lets just say today has been a good day and I have a smile on my face for the first time in a while. Looking forward to relaxing on the weekend. My family have seen how stressed I am over a few things and I've got babysitting offers coming out of my butt! First time ever. It's a good feeling to know they're there when I really need them though.

laurin - congrats on confirming your pregnancy!

Jodi, thats great to hear you are feeling better. It must feel good too to know that people are there for you and want to help out when things get tough. How is everything with the preg going? Have you had any further check ups bout the protein?

Kell, thanks for the updates, send on my love and wellwishes to them both. I hope she is getting some rest from that room mate.

Well we've had a productive day here. We decided to turn our dining/study room into play room so sold our dining set, moved the computer upstairs and move all Ashleigh's crap (toys) from our lounge to new playroom. Matt has done heaps work on garden so thats coming along really well. So exhausted now.

And we are having your prob Maz, today was 3rd time this week Ash refused nap, so of course by like 5pm she is so grumpy. I still put her in her cot and leave her there for at least an hour but still nothing, she'll play for a bit then start whinging til I eventually get her up.

Shell i have the opposite problem!If Ruby goes to bed in the arvo she stays awake till 830pm at night.If she doesnt have a sleep,shes still raring to go even at 730pm.No whinging,only if millana annoys her. Mmm fun and games.
    Feeling better now,thankgoodness.
    Nelle where are you....

Glad you are feeling better.
    Cold and wet here today...

Has nelle been posting in others areas, her facebook profile says she's 'waiting...waiting' so I wonder if little bubba nelly is on his/her way ???

We're going out to dinner tonight. It's been a while since Heath and I spent time together, so really looking forward to it.
    Nina's had a cold and been irritable today, but she seems to be on the mend. She slept 15 hours last night, then went back to sleep for another 2.5 hours today. She must be tired.

caddie - great to hear you're on the mend and it didn't get too bad.

shell - pregnancy wise, protein is still in my urine, swelling is getting bad and I'm over it! My bp is still low, which is a good sign at least. I've never had high bp except for the day before i had Nina.

Heath is sitting here playing his electric guitar. He's playing along to some heavy metal music and Nina is laying on her lounge with her milk dancing as she lays down drinking!

I'm here, just trying to keep busy, and NOT answer the phone - seriously thinking of changing the message to '...and no, we haven't had the baby, we'll tell you when we do'. Never mind. As Rans points out, it would be worse if no-one cared, at least we know that people care about us.

Dad thinks it's funny, I was talking to mum on the phone having a whinge and about a minute after I hung up from her, the phone rings again and it's Dad shrieking 'have you had the baby yet?!' He's such a dork. Think he's hoping I have it while he's on school hols - I hope so too!!

Hope you have a great dinner out Jodi!

It WAS cold and wet here hey Meg!!

Caddie so glad you're feeling better.

Shell, today was my semi-productive day, not that I got much done, but something's better than nothing right?

OH! OH!! And guess who's started walking - as in, properly, not just a few steps around the house before going 'hang on, I can't walk!' He's actually wandering around the whole house. Still needs to pull himself up on something, but that's okay. We got our soft soled shoes in the mail yesterday so today was his first day of wearing them - I wonder if that's what gave him the confidence to walk?
    Anyway, just before the baby comes is GREAT timing.

Big hellos to everyone else, hope things are going well for you.

River being more confident in his walking will make a HUGE difference after baby arrives! I was hoping baby had come though, I am dying to know what flavour it is and what fabulous name you have given him/her. Are you going to let one of us know so we can update or will you keep us in suspense til you get home?

Nelle- Isn't it funny when people keep ringing to ask, I used to think well wouldn't I let you know if I'd had my baby? I made sure with Ash I had her on school holidays, it woked out really well. I just want to know what flavor it is!
    And Yay on Riv walking. He must've loved the shoes so much that he just had to try them out.

Jodi- Hope you are enjoying your night out. I'm still waiting for Matt to take me on a night out! (he has plenty of nights out with the boys).
    I bet your counting down these last 6 weeks. Hope your resting up as much as possible. Have they done any further tests on everything or just gonna keep eye on it?

Well luckily Ash had a nice arvo sleep today she actually was in great mood all day, all hyped up running round squealing, rolling all over the floor, very funny.

Go Nelle, Go Nelle, Go Nelle.....

Jodi, yay on your night out, heaven, hope you guys had a great one.

It is freezing here but better than that hot weather we had. Yep, I have got all the tiredness that i had with Rylee, hope it passes and doesnt continue for the whole pregnancy. Also, had better start baby boot camp with Rylee's sleeping, have got 8 months to get her sorted.

Have a lovely Sat night girls.
    Laurin xx

Laurin- What probs are you having? Are you still trying to get her to sleep in her own room?

mum3girls Guest

Nelle - What a clever boy!!! Go Riv!!!!!!

AnnaT - What's with your sig hun???? Has Ry changed his mind again??

Laurin - Can't remember if I've already said this, but huge congrats on the pregnancy!!!!

Kell - Any news on Ness?

everyone else!! Love to you all

Mum3Girls - thank you!!

Shell - she wakes up at about 2.30 am and is standing up in her cot and won't give up until I take her into bed with me.....then I don't really get a good sleep with her in there....so I think I have to start getting a bit firmer.

laurin - so does she do that every night? How long have you left her before going in?

annat - yeah what is with your ticker? I never noticed it before. Does that mean you guys are trying now?

Had a lovely night out. Nina is sick though. She was in bed at 5pm tonight (she did that last night as well). She's really lathargic and has a temp. If she doesn't improve during the night I might take her to the hospital.
    There's a 3 year old who has menningicocal from here and he's on life support in Brisbane now. Poor little fella. He was transferred down there yesterday.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast