Good morning fellow mummies - im in a very positive, happy mood.
Ive had a wonderful 24 hours (god I hope I dont jinx myself) Have started b/f both bb's in the same feed as Vyolett seems more settled and I dont have to comp. YAY! She's starting to make those baby noises which make me laugh.
Nat - I take my hat of to you babe. Im so lucky Wilhelm decided only 2 weeks before we had Vyolett that he's 'A big boy now - no more nappies' we hav eonly had 3 accidents and he cries about them. Jed started work again on monday and its been blitz without him. The obys are more content and relaxed but its also school holidays........im not looking forward to getting us to school days.
Anna - I cant put cloth nappies on Vyolett - they bloody fall of her and she looks like she has the biggest bardge arse. Im waiting until she puts on a bit of weight to put them on her. she finally, sort of fits into 000 but i have to roll the sleeves up. oh i changed to the cloth b pads too. i think they helped with my sore nipples.
Adele - text me hon, I'll be waiting to hear your news
chrissy - oh i cant wait for this weekend, i hope you have a quick and safe delivery.
Jodi - im jealous you got an hours sleep through the day. i think my body has gotten use to only 6 hours a day now
Caddie - i got the paper for your 'project' yesterday . did you get the instructions?
i better go and hang the washing up then we're all walking to bilo to get some groceries
until later
xxmaz
Bookmarks