Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2007 #18

Hi girls!
    ]
    WOW - you go away for a few days and a lot happens! We just got back from our 4 days camping and I have to say it was quite successful! We were lucky with weather - warm but not too hot. We didn't put Mackenzie to sleep in the camper during the day though cause that did get VERY stuffy and warm. This meant she only had naps during the day in our arms or the pram.

We were successful in not getting her burnt! We used baby sunscreen and she always wore her hat and sleeves in the water.

Hayley - Mackenzie has started sucking her thumb too!! and her fingers which is not new but she tries to put them in her mouth while I'm feeding her!! Means a lot of milk goes everywhere! LOL

Will catch up on more in here tomorrow!

jordie- glad your camping trip with mackenzie went well. where did you go to? my best friend's name is mackenzie so i love the name (she's 28yo).

Happy Australia Day everyone (I know its a bit late lol). I hope everyone had a great day.

We have been at home all day, DH is away so my girl friend and her 7 month old daughter (Logans girl friend) came down.

Sorry for no personals but I have had a few to many glasses of wine and cant remember anything.

ooohhh katie- what's logan girlfriend's name?
    lewis has 2 girlfriends- ruby rose and sienna.
    i think there's going to be a catfight soon.....

Gracie - We went to Wilson's Promontory - very nice! How unusual to hear about a 28 year old named that! I think it is definitely an older name so it will suit her more when she's older. I love it too! Lewis is a cool name!

LOL Ozstar! I know what you mean - only need a few sips though to feel like that!

Sorry for TMI - but is it normal for green pooh? (Mackenzie - not me!) My girlfriend said it means teething?

Don't worry Jordie, we love a good poo question in here. Baby's poos can come in an astounding array of colours, especially if you're breastfeeding. I have personally experienced DD1 having bright pea green poo (!) which we later worked out was from the bag of licorice allsorts we'd been scoffing on our roadtrip LOL. RU breastfeeding...sorry if you've said already

Gracie - lol at catfight! E hasn't been making eyes at the boys yet, she's too busy deciding what career she'll have - will it be can-can dancer (cos she lifts her dresses and kicks her legs) or maybe a plumber (on account of her hairy bum crack that creeps out of the top of her nappies) LOL!

Can't remember anything from last page - oh except YAY for Noni - another infant's friend success story.

md- ohhhh lewis loves can can dances lol!!! that's so friggin funny

Morning

Gracie Logan has two girlfriends too, Caitlyn and Claire. Claire is in Sydney tho so no cat fight for us.

MD PMSL at the plumbers crack.

Jordie Im such a cheap drunk now lol. I still have another bottle in the fridge for tonight.....how sad drinking on my own lol.

Noni - Glad to hear that Asha is doing much better, its terrible seeing them upset/in pain and not knowing exactly whats wrong and what to do for them.

Arte - Congrats on conquering the BFing in front of male co-workers!

Leemar - Oh no have you all got a cold or something? I've still got one that I'm trying to get rid of and keep away from DP especially as he always gets the man cold and drives me nuts. Hope you are all better soon!

Jordi - Wilsons Prom is so beautiful! Glad to hear it went well. I also love the name Mackenzie, its so cool!

Katie - Haha been tucking into the wine hey?! Doesnt take much for me to be drunk these days either! Two gf's for Logan, geeze lucky boy!

MD - Ohhh LMAO hairy bum crack, aww so funny!

Gracie - Far out another with two gf's! DP has already said he will be chasing boys away from Maddie, she isnt allowed a bf until she is 25 hahaha yeah right.

Ok this a question for all you mummies who have experience/know anything about teething...because I'm definately not the full bottle when it comes to teething. For the past few days Maddie has been sooo unsettled, hand & thumb sucking like mad, refusing the dummy and prefering her thumb and did a couple of runny poo's yesterday. I just checked her gums and there is a little white hard bit, is this a tooth? I just gave her bonjela and rocked her to sleep in my arms (which we havent done for months now but she wouldnt let me put her down). It must be a tooth right? Poor bub I started crying too due to the omg my baby is getting her first tooth and she is in pain!! wahh lol.

Hayley - sounds like a tooth to me, but then I don't know much about teething either!! Hope it pops out soon so she is a bit more settled.

MD - lol at the baby plumber!!

Jordie - glad the camping trip went well

Katie - Mmm wine - like the idea, but I had a taste of DH's over Christmas and it didn't appeal at all!! Maybe not drinking for a year has turned me off - I hope not, I do like to indulge in a nice wine.

Well K had her first swim last night. Took her down to the little creek that runs into the ocean near our place. It was so warm in the water, like a bath. She was a bit unsure of it, but there weren't any tears or anything so I think it was a success. Looked so cute in her little rashie!!

Very successful day here - have made a curry and some soup so we now have a restocked freezer. Just have to clean the bathrooms and the chores are all done.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

Hayley - We are having the same problem with Rory atm. I can see white hard bits just under the gums. Its tough getting him to sleep but once he goes down he is okay.... so far. I think we will just have to see how they go.

Noni - Ive uploaded some pics of Rory & his poppy with their matching LZ tops on....They look like a pair of bogans HAHA!

Ive also put some photo's up of Rory's first try of Rice Cereal....quite funny

Jeepers better run, I think Rory has got himself stuck in the cot!

Renee - We have been having trouble getting Maddie to sleep lately too. She is all sooky and wanting to be held to sleep, where as before she was self settling. Poor things this teething is so upsetting! (for me as well I've had a few cries today haha) The pics are gorgeous, love the led zepplin one.

Me too! And ive been getting snappy and DH Do you have a fit ball? I have found it really helps Rory settle to sleep when I hold him and bounce on it.

Woolworths have the big boxes of Huggies for $30 this week for those that are interested.

Renee - will have to try that with K next time she is upset. Cute photos!

Renee Rory is adorable, I love the messy face photos.

Cally typical that Woolworths has the huggies on speacial after I have bought two boxes. Well done on restocking your freezer.

Gracie have you started reading the Science of Parenting yet? I have and I am finding it very interesting.

Arte well done on the BF.

Hayley I have no idea about the teething, I hope that if it is teeth they come through quickly and as painlessly as possible.

Sorry I cant remember anything from the other posts.

Logan went to sleep on his own tonight woo hoo. We have had a great day today laughing and playing its a shame DH wasnt here to join in. I am pooped tonight and think I might TRY and have an early night (I am sure you will see me back on here later lol).

Well its definately a little bit of tooth poking through the gum, only one coming through at the moment though. OMG!!!!!!! Cant believe it haha. My poor darling has been pretty upset today, I am preparing myself for a rough night, although she did settle well and on her own and has been sleeping for a few hrs now (touch wood!)

Cally - Oh no we just bought two boxes of crawlers from coles last week! Thanks for the heads up anyway.

Katie - Yay for Logan self settling!!!

hey all just a quick one as i have a terrible headache for some reason!!!
    does anyone else use ww online? i am having a bit of trouble with e tools lol..
    Ashas doing well still giving her infants friend every now and then to settle her tummy.
    renne - cute pic with the led zep t shirts lol
    cally - thanks for the nappy tip must go n get some
    haley - wow toothy poking through Asha has had teeth just beneath the gums for ages but nothing comes through its driving me crazy lol!!!

Hey guys! Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! Friday night Rory and me went out for a family dinner and Rory went for a dip in the spa. I was worried about the chemicals but he had a blast. He was kicking away like mad! I honestly think we have an Olympian on our hands.
    I went to a Aust day champagne breakfast on Saturday which was nice. Last night Dwayne and I went out for a romantic dinner......at the local pub......with Rory......then bought Mc Donald’s Sundae's for sweets LOL! That’s as romantic as my Dh gets

Noni - I have been on the WW website and it confused the hell out of me! Not much help sorry. I’ve missed so many posts so forgive me for asking, what’s wrong with Asha? I hope she is okay! Did any teeth come through in the end??

Hayley - Which tooth is coming through?? Have you been giving her Panadol? I am not sure if I should give it to Rory...I’m a bit funny about giving him Panadol.

Katie - I hope you get an early night!

Cally - You domestic goddess you! I can’t remember the last time I cooked a decent meal!! I am a shocker for microwave veggies, a bit of meat and packet pasta...EEK! I’m glad Katie had a great time in the water

Just a quick question, Do teeth have an ordering in which they come through?? Rory has two lumps where is K9 (I hope that’s what you call them LOL) teeth should be? But I always thought it was the front two that come down first???

Better run, we are taking Rory for a swim at his nan & pops

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast