Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #5

Default Babies Born September 2006 #5

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in September 2006.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Astrolady - astrolady@bellybelly.com.au

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Christy - christy7@bellybelly.com.au
    Lea13 - lea13@bellybelly.com.au
    Sherie - sherie.brown@bigpond.com

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

September '06

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:

Forum Name: Rikki
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 1 Sept 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight -3.3 kilos 7 lb 6 / Length -51cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Ainsleigh Ann
    Baby's Website: http://www.babysites.com/sites/babypassi/
    Health Concerns: Gestational Diabetes so had to have an elective caesarean at 38 1/2 weeks.

Forum Name: Maz
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 2 Sept 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight 7 lb 1 / Length -56cm
    Baby's Name: Vyolett Rosemarie Elizabeth
    Health Concerns: Was booked in for an elective c/s on the 5th as prior two pg's had been emergency and pre booked c/s.
    Early labour stopped on the 24th of August and labour began on 2nd September ending with emergency c/s again.
    Had GD and extremely bad M/S to the point that I lost 20kg for the pg.

Forum Name: Little Princess (Anna)
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 16 Sept 06
    Baby's Stats: Weight -4.270 kilos or 9 lb 6oz Length -54.5cm Head Circ -37cm
    Gender of Baby: MALE
    Baby's Name: Alexander Ryan
    Baby's Website: Working on it!
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: Breastfeeding

Forum Name: Magic (Sheree)
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 21 Sept 06
    Baby's Stats: Weight 3.3kg - Length 51cm - Head Circ - 31cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Mitchell James
    Baby's Website:
    Notes: IVF veteran, DS is a natural miracle

Forum Name: Chrissy
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 21 sept 06,2.24pm
    Baby Stats: 8lb 9oz, 52cm
    Baby's Name: Caitlyn Anne
    Baby Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Induced at 38 week, due to mum in agony with her pregnancy, and fast previous deliverys, 5 hour labour, was told the day before i only i have a small baby in there, was i bit shocked by her weight!
    __________________________________________________ _

Forum Name: aboll
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 24 Sept 06
    Baby's Stats: Weight 3.3kg - Length 51cm - Head Circ - 35cm
    Baby's Name: Riley
    Baby's Website:
    Notes: My pregnancy was induced at 40.4 weeks and 4hrs and 44min later riley was welcomed into the world! So far Riley is an angel he doesnt cry very much and is sleepy really well.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________

Forum Name: AnnaT
    State:
    WA
    Baby's DOB: 26th Sept
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 6lb 8oz Length - 48cm Head Circ - 35cm
    Baby's Name: Jett Ryan Andrew
    Baby's Website: http://www.babycrowd.com/jr/online/annalou/welcome.html
    Notes: Labour induced with syntocin/ARM due to high bp, 3 hours long, no drugs or tearing.
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Forum Name: Nelle
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: September 27th
    Baby's Stats: weight 9lb 4oz, length 52cm
    Gender of Baby: boy
    Baby's Name: River Jude
    Baby's Website: check my profile, if I ever get around to it.
    Health Concerns: often in danger of being thrown out a window...may be addicted to fists.
    Notes: 11hr labour on due date, drug free waterbirth, had 2nd degree tears and during the stitches had gas...which made me feel like I was in a Chemical Brothers song...so cool.
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Forum Name: Merrie
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 30/09/2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight 7 pounds 9 - Length - 50 cm Head Circ - 36cm
    Baby's Name: Harriet Elodie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Catch up with your old thread HERE

Love

OMG - its my turn to be FIRST!!!!

anyhoo - had a really great night last night.. Feed at 9pm then i was in bed around 9.30pm .. then was woken for a feed at 2.45am! So Alexander sleep for 5 hours !!! Yippee .. after that feed he woke for the next at 6am so really happy with this sleep cycle pattern hoping it will continue!

I am taking both kidlets to Myer for Photos today.. trying to get a head start on making this years xmas cards! Still dont know what the kids are going to wear.. might have to do some ironing ...

BBL to catch up with all..

after reading how much ellsbells bub (sorry horrible with names) is eating I am worried Jack is not getting enough the most he takes is 90ml every 3 hours but some of the feeds might only be 60ml

also weight was mentioned in last thread

Jack weighed 3985grms at birth, on day 4 he weighed 3650grms and then when we weighed him at chemist on day 8 he was up too 3800grms, am going to dr today for myslef so might get them to weigh him, also going to try and find out how I make a appoint with CHN that comes over this way once a week apparently, just to get him weighed and checked over to see if he is over his jaundice

so how many of you are BF and how many FF????

my details havnt been added to the start. Can a mod please do this.I had done it in the previous thread.
    bbl ruby woken up!

boobie pig here

another boobie pig here... I think it's about 50/50 split in this thread.

Rach - I'm sure your bubba is having plenty! My little man is an absolute pig. But as long as you have lots of wet/soiled nappies and he is having some weight gain you can be sure he is getting enough.

mine is a formula piglet! i have to go to target today to buy some more large bottles as when i make up a 120ml bottle i always have to make more! i am not worried though as she is chucking still (fingers crossed the medicine starts to work soon) so losing some of her feed, plus she goes a lot longer than two hourly. three hours before feeds would be the absolute minimum and through the night she goes from about 9pm till 6am.

Ashleigh's a booby piggy too. She can't get enough of it. I had to introduce the dummy to her otherwise she would live on my breasts.

little*princess- I had photo's done at Myer just on sun. Ended up spending $380! But Ash is gorgeous, she had just had a feed so she was awake and settled for photo's.

Ashleigh was a little unsettled last night took me an hour half to get er to sleep after a 1:00am feed. She was just awake and alert looking at me, I couldn't be cross with her cause she just looked into my eyes and kept smiling! She has me wrapped round her little finger, although it did start to wear thin after an hour, I wanted to go to bed!

It is quite hard doing the whole one handed typing.

he has plenty of wet nappies and way toomany soiled ones LMAO

he looks chubbier too, I suppose if he wasn't getting enough he would be alot more unsettled

Morning ladies!
    Uh the one night Jettster sleeps like a champion, our silly dog decides to have her pups! Yep thats right she got knocked up again but thankfully it looks like there are only 6 this time (one died poor thing) instead of the 11 of last litter. Jett slept 10:30 to 2:30 and only woke cause we were up, then slept 3:30 to 7:30! I feel ten million times better with decent blocks of sleep. Hopefully this starts a trend, as he slept 5 hours night before last too. Only downside - my boobies leaked something fierce
    CHN nurse coming at 11:45 so Im hoping Dh will get up and help me tidy beforehand. Dont want her thinking we're pigs in a hovel. Plus he is on puppy duty seeing as I did the last litter at 15wks pregnant vomitting hourly with m/s

OH BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG UPDATE ON THE ARMY SITUATION!
    They gave Dh an offer yesterday......................................... .........................
    .............for a course that starts Oct 30th :eek: He ummed and ahhed for an hour about whether he should take it or not seeing as I wouldnt be able to go with until the pups were sellable at 6 wks (1st wk in Dec) and he doesnt want to miss out on Jett and have him not remember who he is. The next course isnt til end of Jan but that puts him back an extra 4 or 5 mths in training. Sooooooo I told him to accept it and I'd follow at christmas.
    BUT I get to go with cause the inlaws are kindly taking the pups + Mama-dog until their sold and then will send her over to us so Dh, bub and I dont have to be seperated YAY!
    So looks like I'll be gone from Perth to Albury by mid-Nov at the latest (hopefully by the time the course starts actually), depending on when they can get a removal organised.

So Vic gals, watch out here I come.

Yeah Rach, I'm sure Jack would be getting enough, if he's anything like River, he'd be sure to let you know if he's wanting more!!

Well, the boy finished his feed at 10:30pm (settled round 11 on his own, I was a bit over him by then), fed from 4-4:45am, then woke around 9:30-10 this morn! Was such a relief after yesterday I think I prefer him to be awake during the day though, was so nice to sleep last night. Hopefully this is a routine that sticks..

We're breastfed over here, I think Anna's right, it's pretty evenly split I reckon.

Yeah, takes just a bit longer typing one handed hey Shell!
    Hmmm, I should get some photos of Riv done hey...

Well, the boy smells like he needs a nappy change, so I'll pop in later if I can, hope everyone has a great day!

ETA: Whoa AnnaT!! That's so great that you know what's going on now!!
    Last edited by Nelle; October 10th, 2006 at 10:33 AM.

just spoke to CHN have appoint for next week, and she said let him be a guide to how much he wants, he'lllet me know if he wants more

but am going to get dr to give him a once over today when I go though

missymoo drinks 100mls-125mls and feeds 3-4hrly.Sometimes she takes less then 1/2hr later wants more.She is unsettled at the moment so hoping car ride to ikea fixes that!
    Bottlefed by the way!

hey girls

riley has gained 960grams since birth. so now he is 4.32kgs at birth he was 3.3kgs. got a piggy on my hands here.

bbl

adele

Well girls, I have two hands free, but that's only cos Sir Clingy himself is in the Baby Bjorn
    At least I can hopefully get some washing done this way. It seems to be the movement that he likes, cos he gets a bit grumpy if I'm still for too long...what do you think girls, does it sound like the purchase of a rocker/bouncer is in order? Or should I just tie the Baby Bjorn to a tree and let him swing in that?

Oops. I've been still for too long. Later girls!

Get a swing Nelle! We have yet to try ours out as we have a Mr Sleepy on our hands but if Riv likes movement then a swing would be better than a bouncer (plus they are motorised meaning you can have your hands free!)

we used Jack link-a-doo take along swing the other day, bu tin swing mode is much too fast LOL

but he seemed to like being able to see what was happening around him

I am a bit worried my little treat has only had 30ml since 6am this morning and is still asleep EEK

I keep checking him he seems fine and all his temp is 36.5c maybe I am in for a bad night

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast