Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Babies Born September 2007 #34

CONGRATULATIONS ANGE xoxoxoxox

Sorry I havent been posting. Rory has a chest infection and ive been sick for over a week now, all this while DH is away!!

Oh no Renee, hope little Rory gets better soon. We had the chest infection a few weeks back now and it is so horrible, we can sympathise. I bet you feel like an absolute mess as well.

Oh Renee, you poor thing. Murphy's law you'll both sick when your hubby is away. Hope you are both on the mend

Nonie- more poo than normal can be a sign of teething. Lu has been the same, whingy, clingy, sleeping funny, lots of poo, bit of a temp. I am pretty sure its her teeth.

Clare- how was the night on the town????

Thanks all for the congrats and sticky vibes girls. I am feeling good. Much better than last time. A bit of nausea, a few cramps, sore back, tired, hungry and more stupid than usual! I am a bit excited that i get to share this journey with a familiar face! Rainy! (Haha that's like a rain dance! oh i crack myself up! )

Hi Girls!!!!

And big fat congratulations to Ange!! you go girl!! aww that is really awesome that you and Rainy now get to be belly buddies together again!! here's sending loads of

soooo anyone else got a little suprise hiding in the oven...LOL!

Cally: It is pretty easy to find. basically in the alley behind the coles (sounds fab i know lol!). there is a mcdonalds on the other side of the road opp the alley...ITH!
    unfortunately i will be bugaboo-less! last time i travelled with it i saw the baggage guys drop it off the side of the ramp while loading it onto the plane...so i bought a quicksmart stroller that folds into a travel bag for when we go away...so look out for a big brown stroller with a bright red footmuff! (I'll be wearing gold metallic shoes ITH...)

Renee: Oh you poor thing! what bummer timing. i guess it is the way though! hope you both start to feel better real soon.

Noni: it sounds like A is doing what Leila was a few weeks ago...man, her poos were volatile. i swear they were going to be regarded as biological weapons by the UN! LOL! also she started to do these really long and late sleeps. i had to keep waking her up at 5.30pm for dinner and then she would want to go straight to bed. if it's anything like Leila, A is probably just going through one major growthspurt. i swear, overnight, my baby disappeared and left a minature toddler in her place!

Oz: i know!! it was pretty random affair. i told DH the night before that he was going to be home alone for a few hours tomorrow night...he seemed to cope pretty well, and it felt good to just 'inform' him!

AFM: last night was fun. we went the 'local' and just hung out. one of my besties is moving to berlin for good, so was a bit sad, but really happy for them at the same time.
    have to say tho that the wind last night made driving really interesting! i had a gumtree branch fall right in front of the car and i had no time to brake before running over it...i havent looked to see if there was any substantial scratches...wont be telling DH about it tho either LOL!!

anyway best dash as i have loads to do before i fly to canberra at 6 IN THE MORNING!!!!

lots of smiles to you!

Hi Girls,
    Renee- I hope Rory and you get better soon. When is DH Due home?
    Clare- No Suprise Bun in the oven here. Sorry to say it wont be me again.

Well Olivia is on Amoxyl as she has a cold. Poor bubba although it has not stopped her eating or drinking which is good.

Oh well better go... Hello to everyone.

Clare - No surpise in the oven here either lol. Have fun in Canberra! Are you doing the trip to see the girls or do you have other things you need to do as well?

Ange - Good to hear you arent feeling sick! (yet hehe)

Leemar - What is Amoxyl? Hope poor Olivia gets better quickly.

I'm trying a new recipe out tonight ladies, its currently in the oven. Its called mexican burrito bake, its very different so I thought I'd give it a go. Although it has mexibeans in it so we will see if Maddie will like it lol.

Oh I'm soooo excited about tomorrow!! *claps hands*

Renee, bummer about feeling so rotten, hope you and R are feeling better soon, is your DH due home soon? Silly DHs always pick a bad time to be away, don't they.

Just wanted to pop on and ask if anyone has scored some bargains or excellent thingies in the Toy Sales....? We were at Kmart today and we have laybyed a little FP horse-on-wheels ride-on for Betta's Birthday. Oh so girly in a shade of pink LOL. Not the cheapest on there but it's pretty ducky. Also found this plastic playpen thing that comes apart so I will be able to use a few of the panels to barricade across the kitchen when I'm desperate to keep E out from under foot. Haven't checked out any others but I'm sure I will need to exercise restraint!

hi all
    YAY YAY YAY ANge!!!! So excited for you - and jealous you guys will be belly buddies...
    dont you DARE go leaving us girls... you will never find a group as good as us LOL!!
    no surprise buns here...
    Cant wait to see Cally, Clare and MD tomorrow.. wish everyone could come!
    my mum is here from lunchtime tomorrow til sun eve - so nice weekend, dh and i are hoping to go to see SATC tomorrow night.
    MM - you are turning into Nigella!! if it's good post the recipe (or is from taste.com too, in which case i will look it up), i made pumpkin risotto today - meant to be to give to N as well but i stupidly drizzled honey on the pumpkin when i roasted it so all for DH and I!! yummo though! N is still feasting on the thai chicken patties - huge hit!! i recommend them to you all.
    where is arte? missing her...
    Noni - glad you had fin with your friend... how's the house going?
    Renee - so sory u are unwell and poor rory... hope it passes soon... and when will dwayne be back?
    sherie - glad appt went ok
    gotta go, sorry for missing things and the quick message - i really just wanted to say CONGRATS and sticky vibes to Ange.
    xxx

Renne I hope you and Rory are feeling better soon.

Have fun tomorrow girls, remember to take loads of photos.

BBL mobile keeps ringing.

I hope they have gas heaters when we meet up this morning - gosh Canberra is cold! (I've really adjusted to the warmer coastal weather since I left!! lol)

MD - havent' grabbed any bargains yet in the sales - we're supposed to be looking for push trikes for K's birthday and getting one of them.

Someone was asking about bfeeding - I'll have to wean DD off daytime feeds when I go back to work, but we'll keep the evening and morning ones for a while.

Renee - hope you and the little fellow feel better soon

Better clean up after brekky

Pregpan - I am planning on trying the thai patties over the weekend. Where did you get the recipe from? The mexican burrito bake is from taste and it was YUMO! However I used mexibeans and a mild salsa mix which was still quite hot, so I gave Maddie a little taste but she wasnt too sure about it. Luckily I had some of MD's risotto left over. I've been really getting into cooking lately, I've always liked it but I've just never been that flash at it - I cant whip things up off the top of my head iykwim. Anyway I need the practice seeing as I am going to one day be a home ec teacher lmao.

Have fun at the meet up this morning girls!!!!!!!!! So jealous.

OMG I'm still getting over the palpitations I had when I went to download my photo from this morning only to discover my entire photo archive had been deleted!!!!!!!!! Lucky for DH (who appears to have been suspiciously involved in this event) we backed up the harddrive a few weeks back so all okeydokey there.

Now waiting for the archive to be restored then will upload my photo...sadly lacking I'm afraid as the ner-brain at the cafe who took it chopped one of the bubbas out!!! Leila is such a cutie too but you won't see it here .

hi everyone
    md - i know the feeling you must have had - have felt that before myself. It's why i'm not entirely comfortable having all of our precious memories on the computer. It would cost me a fortune to have them all printed though. I think i might put some onto disc tonight I bet you had a lovely day today
    renee - you poor thing and poor little Rory. I hope you're feeling better real soon.
    bbl

Hi Girls,

Well I had to come on a tell you about my bargin shopping trip today. Ok so I have that black tie dinner tonight and had to go this morning with my mum to get something. Myer had a huge sale and i got a pair of black pants for $38.00 yep thats right it was half price also got a pair of shoes at half price$34.40 and 2 other tops and another pair of white slacks. then we went to another shoe shop and i picked up another 2 pairs of shoes on sale.... what a day ... Olivia came too but was very exhausted from all the shopping and fell asleep half way though. lol. I am so excited about our bargins... Oh well i better go and start to get ready we are leaving at 6 to go into the city.

Hello to everyone and hope the meet up in Canberra was excellent.

Oh actually went to the hairdresser and got my hair cut and styled and got 2 pretty clips put in my hair too. Now I feel really pretty oh apart from the suck me in nickers i will be wearing... eat your heart out bridgette Jones.. lol

Leanne - hope you have a great night tonight - i bet you'll look smashing!!! way to go with the bargain shopping too! Md will be so proud of you.

Cally - we're looking for a trike for Hannah as well. Target has a Smart Trike on sale in its toy catalogue. $99 - saving $50. I'm not one for rushing in at Toy Sales, so i'll probably miss out though.

Leanne, Carson would congratulate you on your choice of (*exaggerated quotation marks*) "Foundation Garments" LOL!

Ah, still getting the photo situation sorted out, BBL to load photie!

Hi everyone. We shifted house and some doorknob contractor had stuck a peg though the phone line so we had no phone or internet all week.

CONGRATULATIONS ANGE!!! Now I am doubly jealous and clucky lol

Took ages to read though all the pages. Will be back later when I have some free time.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910