Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies born ~ November 16th-30th 2009 #6

I was wondering if my message would still show up if I deleted my account! Ah bum! Well I closed my account and I'm starting a fake one with just you girls on it.. Then someone can add me to the group again and all will be well!
    His Havis are just plain navy with elastic. He loves them! Hehe!
    I'm feeling ok.. My hip is starting to play up again which is a massive bummer as it's agony and stops me from doing alot. I really have to get my sorry butt to the chiro! Have been feeling like fainting lately too.. Dunno what that's about but am seeing midwife on thurs so we will see.
    How are you petal? Xx

Missed you Kymmy! Didn't see what happened but hope you're back online soon and that everything's OK. Sorry your hip's been playing up, make sure you get to the Chiro 'kay? It's been so hot over your side of the country, no wonder you feel like fainting. Good luck with your midwife visit on Thurs, let us know how it goes my little iced vovo

Ok ladies! Look out for a friend request by a lady with the initials 'NS'!! You'll know it's me! I couldn't find some of you when I searched so once someone adds me to the group I can add the rest of you or vice versa xxx

Hi Kym, we've missed you!

Hey y'all now I'm getting back to life thought I should track ye old belly buddies down

Hi Mon, how are you beautiful? I've been having a **** time, just had my 3rd miscarriage in 10 months, been having fertility treatment this time around. Us girls still yack daily on the FB thread which you are still a part of. How are you going and what's been happening? xx

Ali I'm so sorry to hear about that I hope I hope you get a sticky bubba soon, I logged onto the fb thread Thingy yesterday, getting Mally home in the next week or so, so just working on routines and stuff ATM

Default Babies born ~ November 16th-30th 2009 #6

Hi!!!!!

Hi kymmy!!!!!

Default Babies born ~ November 16th-30th 2009 #6

Hello stoked you sexy beast you!

Got a cray cray notification that you had posted here Kymmy so I thought id pop in to say hi xx

Hi!!! It was so weird getting a notification from here after sooooooo long
    How're you doing Ms Stoked?
    xxx

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678