Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Babies born~February 16th-28th 2009 #14

Thanks girls! Glad I went as she did have an ear infection although the Dr said that it looked like it was clearing up by itself so no ABs needed thankfully. A bit of neurofen and she slept better last night so hopefully she will continue to improve.

awesome to hear nai!
    its hard to believe how many ear infections dont come with a fever!

8 days til DD's birthday

whats with your ticker nai?

Hmm no idea - seems to have [email protected] itself! I will have to check it out if it doesn't resolve itself.

How come some peoples' names are in orange?

Nai- Glad she is getting better.

e is going to be in CC for her birthday. Trying to think of something that she can bring in to share or for the other kids to take home that would be suitable. Any ideas? I was thinking a party hat and putting in it a balloon, one of those things that you blow, and a choc frog, then wrapped in cellophane. That way the parents can check it out first and decide if they want their kids to have it.

E's Wee Rider chair arrived a few days ago to go on our bikes. She LOVES it! Sitting up front means she has a heap more to look at. Nai - How long does it take you to get used to the feeling that you are riding with your legs really wide??

Meg- Theres a thread asking bout the orange, apparantly life members, i wondered why I was always orange. Sounds like a good idea what you have planned for E's birthday. Does your CC organise cake or is she in family day care? Where Ash used to go for CC they'd put on a cake for arvo tea.

Nai- Hope she picks up soon, its good she can tell you whats wrong.

Hi everyone!

Haven't posted for ages...PND really knocking me around but slowly surfacing

Can't believe our babies are turning two! I'm so not ready! Going way to fast!

Exxx

Ellie im glad you're doing better with the PND, how are your girls??

Lilima i think a small party bag is fine, i usually do freddo frogs at kinder

AFM well tonight is the last time i will ever own a 1 year old im happy/sad shes gorgeous, happy, fiesty, fearless. shes growing up too quickly for my liking

Naaaw - happy last day of being 1 Miss M!

Then it's Miss J's turn. She has moved into her "big bed" and the last 2 nights have been good, although she did fall out the first night and had to be sent back to bed for getting out the second night - so she has adjusted very well. She is getting 2 more molars so only 1 more to go after that - yay!!!!! She is such a clever, funny little monkey.

Hey gals

Just a quick note before tumbling into bed to wish Miss M and my gorgeous Miss I a big happy birthday for tomorrow and for Miss J on Sat!!!!

:happybirthday2: :happybirthday2:

Hope they have fantastic birthdays!!!

One of these days I'll pop in for an update...

Happy birthday M and I

Happy Birthday to the Misses Millie and Isabel - I hope you girls are having a beautiful day xx

Happy birthday to the terrible 2's! Anyone have list still of all the dates? I'm sure I've prolly missed some!
    Hope Miss M znd Miss I are having a lovely day getting spoilt!

Ellie- Good to hear from you, glad you are surfacing from the PND, all uphill from here.

No posts in here for 5 days!! And we used to be such chatterboxes!! LOL. Too busy running after crazy toddlers now.

Just popping in to say hi

DD is being an amazing big sister so far! She is so sweet. She's so happy to see DD2 is still here in the morning when she wakes up, lol. Wants to kiss and cuddle her all the time and help do everything. It's so cute to watch. No jealousy so far!

Hope everyone else is well!!

Congrats to Grace on becoming a big sister - it's a fabulous thing to see isn't it?

We have just been busy with birthday party central around here Miss J had her MHCN 2y checkup today and is doing very well. She is 89cm and 12.5kg so in proportion but still has a BIG head - just like her sister!

hey girls
    congrats heaven
    we were all holding our breath for you girl- so hence no speaking lol
    awesome news and sounds like it was an awesome experiences- btw her name is devine!!

cant believe all our bubbas are now nearly/are 2 !! far out time flies hey girls
    still house hunting and still havent found anything we are rapt in!! time is ticking
    started packing- trying to do a few boxes a day so gotta keep ploughing through them

had boofs checkup last week- 95 cm tall and 14.5kg- the average for a 3 year old- oops
    ok i breed em big lol-no wonder his size 2's are tight on him- might have to crack out the 3's now

ellie- good to hear from you and so glad the fog is lifting for you hun- hugs and know we are here anytime you need a steam release or an ear

nai - so glad miss g has settled into school so well and ms J had a great birthday- been keeping up to date on facebook

hey kaz- hows DH going? hows you little man doing? and more importantly- how are YOU doing?

shell- hows it going for you? You must be happy that the footy has started again

lilima- i have lost you on facebook- have you disappeared??? miss you comments and photos

OP- i can talk to you anytime lol

Malyna- you are soo awesome for writing a book- i dont even how the energy to read a book at the moment- cant wait till i tell everyone that i know a famous author!! LOL

hi to everyone else!!

hey melb girls dont forget to put your 4 year old kinder form in!! ours has to reach their office by the 1st of march- no later or earlier and i have allready enrolled boof for 3 year old kinder next year EEK!!!!
    that is soo scary!!! he is too little!!!
    mwah mwah mwah

I sill post in the morn but DEt I lost a whole batch of people on fb. Don't know what happened. I will add u back

Congrats again Heaven!! she is devine!

at DD's check up she was 90cm and 12.2kg.

det with kinder enrollments we can only do one year in advance, DD wont be going to kinder next year she will go the year after, she will do toddler group at the kinder with me, its a 2 hour semi structured session, like playgroup. anyone else not going to 3 year old next year??

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast