Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies born~September 1st-15th 2009 #3

Hey Ladies

Just a quick visit tonight to wish you all a fab New Year. Hope 2011 is filled with love, fun, laughter and wonderful memories. And that we all get to continue to share the lovely stories of our not so little babies growing up!

Sorry I didn't get on before Chrissie to wish you guys all the best but ended up getting the worse dose of the flu two days before Christmas so was practically written off for the entire week. Boo hoo. Seriously can't remember the last time I felt so poorly! Yesterday was the first day I began to feel somewhat human again yah! So far Sam doesn't appear to have got it which was a real relief.

Despite that we had a lovely Christmas and Sydney weather turned on a fab day on Christmas Day. Sam really didnt get the whole present thing and was far more interested in escaping into the garden than opening presents. The Fire & Rescue Cozy Coupe was the hit present of the day and he has been playing non stop in it.

Not looking forward to next week and returning to the work force and leaving my baby with someone. I know I will be a basket case on the day so I keep telling myself to harden up. We've gone to the centre several times so Sam has met the carers and see the place and I think he'll be quite happy there will just be such a change. One of my girlfriends whose little one is 11 months old starts back to work at the same time so at least I'll have a kindred spirit to feel sad with!

How is everyone else going? Hope you all had great Christmas and New Year and bubs are behaving themselves. Nothing new to relate from our end. Damn molars still haven't appeared but he is drooling like mad and really nasty nappy rash. I just wish they'll arrive rather than lurking for weeks and weeks on end. He's a busy little bee and is on the go from morning to night. Though he is going though a real Daddy Daddy Daddy phase at the moment so I am surplus to requirements when DH is around. I leave the room no reaction!!! DH leaves the room hysterics !!! Anything new with anybody else?

Will speak soon and love and cuddles to all the bubs in the meantime Xx

NW3, good luck with returning to work next week. I am sure S will be fine and enjoy his busy day. And please please don't stress if he cries a bit when you go. I have spent the last two years taking DS to the local daycare (we just play with their toys, they don't charge if I stay with them), and the amount of kids I have seen putting on the water works when mum leaves... then 2 minutes later they are over it and having a great time (while mum is away feeling terrible I am sure lol)

Christmas here was good fun. DS got a bike and so we have been going on family bike rides with A in the baby carrier. It is lots of fun. On the downside my beautiful 12 year old dog had a stoke on Christmas night and I had her put to sleep on Boxing day That was pretty ****ty and DS was so upset about it too. It would be nice if we could shield them from that sort of thing forever.

A is doing really well. She says a few words here and there but mostly she uses them a couple of times and then they are gone. She has finally finally sorted out her day sleeps and for the last month or two we are getting a consistent 1.5 hours every day. Gosh it makes life easier when they have a decent nap! Cat-nappers suck! Night times are also better. I cut out the night time feeding about a month ago which she wasn't happy about but now if she wakes I can cuddle her back to sleep. She is only waking 1-2 times at night now which is a vast improvement over the 5-6 times when she was feeding. However, no night feeding took away my BF contraception and consequently we are expecting another September bub lol

OMG!!!! Art, are you serious?! That's awesome news!!! PMSL considering I thought I was the one that was UTD! LOL!! Congratulations hon!!

Will be back soon to write a proper update. Just had to say WOW and YAY for Art!

LOL Taurean, I thought we might be belly buddies again for a while there!

And forgot to add quiet on FB please, haven't told anyone in real life.

That would have been awesome! Oh im kinda disappointed I'm not UTD now I was actually just wondering how light a 'period' would be to be one of those ones that's actually an implantation bleed, ITMS. My period has been so weird, but I have bled, so I think I'm clutching at straws - I'm obviously more disappointed than I thought! But my period was so weird! I wasn't due until today but started spotting last Monday which continued until Thursday. My period started about 3am Friday and has been very light and will be finished tomorrow. I normally don't spot and I bleed heavily for the first 24 hours then it's medium for a few days then light. This latest one has me scratching my head

And yes, of course! Mum's the word

Maybe you should take a test in a couple of days? You do hear stories of people mistaking implantation for a light period....

And in case anyone is wondering, we do actually have sex more than once a year!

Yah Art thats great news and how funny that all 3 will be September bubs. You just know you're going to get heaps of comments about once a year! Wont say anything on FB but great news hon. Thanks for advice re childcare. DH is going to do the drop off so at least Sam won't see me crying at the thought of leaving him. God I'm such a whimp!
    Taurean you will have to keep us posted on what happens with you. Keeping fingers crossed for you love. Can't give any advice I'm afraid re light bleeding though but would be worth taking test in a few days.

Will BBL to let you now how Wednesday goes.

Maybe you should take a test in a couple of days? You do hear stories of people mistaking implantation for a light period....
    Hmmm, I might just have to. Bought myself a BBT thermometer today as I've officially started charting (properly) again. That period sure was weird though so I might test anyway just to put my mind at ease. I highly doubt I'm pregnant though, it wasn't just spotting but was far from 'usual'. Maybe my periods have really just sorted themselves out since they returned 5 months ago. Seems a bit odd though.

Art, I'm just so thrilled for you That really is such lovely news to hear. I'm grinning from ear to ear And I hadn't thought for a minute that Dec was the only time you guys shagged....especially given I was very close to being in your boat!

AM - good luck returning to work hon and with leaving Sam at childcare I know I'd be a blubbering mess too but Art is right, they nearly always put on the waterworks just for mummy's departure then that is it. I have no doubt Sam will miss his mummy to bits but he'll also have a ball playing with all the other kidlets and all those awesome new and exciting toys

Kelly - our sleep issues seemed to disappear with the last two teeth Yep, they appeared when I wasn't looking! So we have 10 now and yes, sleep has improved dramatically! She's pretty much back to her old self and still having some ripper sleep ins. Happy mummy I am! So you're thinking about #2 now? Us too!! I think I'm ready now although I had always though 2.5-3 years difference was ideal, anytime from now on is A-OK

Sangie - so glad to hear Miss Iz was the only child in Aus her was ridiculously spoilt at Christmas! I'm with you, I keep telling myself that she's our first and we are allowed to spoil her (....although she won't even remember it, lol!). Constipation is still an issue for Iz unfortunately but we're working on it (see below). How did your two enjoy Christmas?

We've just returned home from 4 days in Denmark, about 4.5 hours south of Perth. We rented a house with a few friends and basically ate and drank for 4 days - it was lovely! We had a beautiful roast for New Years (cooked by yours truly), a lot of wine and nibbles and had a ball playing board games. The two kids (Iz and her little buddy) both slept like angels on NYE so that was a bonus!

Christmas was great fun but SO hot! Actually, hot doesn't describe it. The weather was foul. 39 degrees and so damn humid. Ewww. We had a lovely day with the family though and Izzy was spoit rotten. She is NUTS about her Cozy Coupe and hasn't stopped playing with it since she woke up on Christmas Day. Her mini trampoline (it's small with a handle for her to hold onto) is also a hit - that was one of her many gifts from my parents. So, so spoilt. Oh well!

The constipation drama still continues. We've been to the doctor and they said it's quite common and have said to keep her on stool softeners (Parachoc) for 2 months until she gets over her fear of pooing. She's still struggling a bit getting them out though and you can see she is struggling - physically and mentally. That first bad dose has really scarred the poor little chicken. Hopefully it's just a fear thing and nothing more sinister. Only time will tell so wish us luck.

I posted in the 'Periods' threads last week as I started spotting 6 days before my period was due. The only other time that has happened was when I was UTD with Iz. I honestly thought we had accidentally conceived another Sept bub! I ended up spotting for 4 days before my 'very weird' period started and now it's about to end. It really has been a strange one though so I have no idea what's going on with my body. I'm off to research a bit more soon.

On the TTC note though we have decided that March is 'Open Season' so I've started charting (officially) again and hopefully come April I'll be knocked up with a Dec/Jan bub. I'm all class, aren't I? Oh, keep that quiet on FB. I don't need a cast of thousands questioning each week if I'm preggers or not, lol.

Dinner is calling, gotta run!! Huge hugs to all and Happy New Year lovelies!!
    Last edited by Taurean; January 2nd, 2011 at 09:13 PM.

Happy New Year girls, may 2011 be a wonderful year for us all!

Woo hoo Art, OMG I wasn't expecting that one lol! How are you feeling about it all hun? September is going to be one busy month for you guys. I'm so thrilled for you, after all you make gorgeous babies Maybe we can all start praying now that number 3 is a magnificent sleeper, I think you definitely deserve it! You'll need to think of some good comebacks for the 'sex only once a year comments'.

Taurean, no idea with the weird period thing but something similar happened to me when I was pg with Elena. Definitely worth doing another HPT I think hun! Bwahaha at 'open season' lol!

AM, best of luck next week, will be thinking of you. I agree with Art in that Sam will be fine and you'll probably be more upset than he will be. I'm sure he will have a ball with lots of new toys and bubs to play with. Good plan in getting DH to do the drop off, I reckon I'd do the same lol!

Christmas here was great! The kids faces on Christmas morning was priceless, so so excited. The trampoline has been a huge hit and they are both on it multiple times every day (well except the 40 degree day!). Ethan doesn't know how to jump on it yet so just runs around in circles until he falls over (while cracking up laughing of course!). They were very spoilt by family as usual and I literally spent a whole day doing a toy clean up and trying to find room for it all (insane!). Thank god we have a play room and I've bought some large cane storage tubs which helps. I've been a bit naughty and not opened some of their toys, going to re-gift or donate to charity I think. One family member always gives toys that are not appropriate for their age and it drives me batty! She gave Ethan a real baby toy that says '6 months' on it, seriously I just know he's not going to play with it.

DH is on holidays this week and the weather is going to be great for a change! Planning on visiting the beach and zoo and also going to leave the kids with my parents on friday night while DH and I spend the night and next day in the city (first night alone since Ethan was born!). Planning dinner out, then buffet brekky the next day and hang out in the city. Can't wait!

Sangie, sounds like your Christmas was loads of fun! Congrats on a night alone! We haven't managed that since DS was born. Well, DH has but I haven't been able to get away.

Taurean, how is the constipation now? Hope she is feeling better.

NW3, how is Sam going at daycare? And how are you going back at work?

I hope all your family and friends have stayed safe during the flooding. I used to live in Brisbane - a couple of minutes away from Goodna which was entirely underwater. It was my local video shop/woolies/kfc etc, sad to see it submerged up to the rooftops like that. And I worked at Rocklea which was hit badly too. I have been browsing at the pics of it and it is just mind blowing to see all the places I knew so well totally under water.

I know Arte, hard to believe that a large city went underwater. We were in Brissy in October and I saw the hotel we stayed at was flooded. Just mind boggling and so sad for all those poor people who lost friends/family members and homes We have friends in Horsham who are facing the threat of flood today, I'm so scared for them.

So much sadness lately and then to top it off two BB members lost

Heeeelllllloooooooooo everyone!!!!
    I am sooooooo sorry have been so slack, I blame the iPhone as I can't be bothered one finger typing! But I thought I would come in and say happy new year to you all!
    I'll be honest I haven't read through yet, but did catch a glimpse about Art! Many congrats babe!! That's hilarious about September babies! Hope you are feeling well.

For those whom I'm FB buddies with then yes you can see I'm alive and well. Violet starts day care on Monday, she's going 2 days a week and I tell ya I'm bloody excited at the prospect of being able to clean my house and do the shopping and all the tasks that have become so difficult!!!
    As for V, she is a super climber, still not talking, doing well with utensils but prefers her hands, still drinking 3 bottles a day, down to one sleep a day, still a nightmare sleeper and so has been back co-sleeping for a couple of months for us to get more sleep. Still has only 8 teeth but is teething terribly, still biting ( although had a 2 month break after another toddler bit her and left bruises and teeth marks with broken skin for a week), nowhere even close to toilet training, and yes her hair just gets longer and longer.
    We are officially no longer not trying to have a baby, but I just can't be arsed having sex so no chance of baby #2 for a while!
    I finally have reached my pre preg weight however my body shape still remains wack so I still can't fit into my jeans. It is my gods honest pledge that next pregnancy I will not put on 20kgs and I will slap any such person that tries to tell me the weight will just fall off. Liars the lot of them.

I'm going to start going back and reading all the posts, but hi to everyone, look forward to catching up on what everone is doing.

Much love to my BB friends
    sanchez and bubba wiolet x

Hi lovely ladies

Hope all is well. Not sure where the time goes these days but seems to be ages since I've been able to get on and say hello.

Well as you guys already know started back working in the corporate world a few weeks ago now and little Sam has been going to daycare. The first week or so was just horrid - for me not him - I wkd find myself in tears at the thought of it but last week lot better. He has been real little trooper and settled in well. Tears when he is dropped off but cheers up really quickly. The girls love him and love giving him cuddles and he seems to like them too. He's done painting already and heaps of other things. Think work will be okay but still have heaps to learn.

Nasty day germs have already reared their head and he has been really sick for las two days - doc was a little worried in case he had whooping cough. He has been through wringer as we've had awful teething for previous week - 2 molars and canine coming through at same time - neurofen is becoming my friend!

Sanchez glad you are a alive and well. Loved latest pics of v on fb. With me i found my weight dropped off when breast feeding - lost 15kg without trying but all came back as I dropped feeds. What is it with toddlers and climbing? Sick of removing Sam from top of the couch ! My gf's little girl who is just turning one can rival v for hair - it makes them look so much older I think. Sam has got quite a lot but he is blond blond blond so it doesn't seem as much.

Art how are you going? Hope you are not too tired. How were your other pregnancies easy or hard. Fingers crossed this one will be good. Still cant believe they will all be September bubs!

Taurean what's happening hon? Any news for us? What is the lovely miss iz up to these days? Sam has the mini trampoline too and has great fun bouncing like a little maniac we set it up in front of the mirrors so he can see himself and he just loves it! How hot has it been in Perth this summer?

Kelly hope mr t is well and you enjoyed the Christmas break. Your latest photos were fab too! T looks so happy and was very envious of the roller coaster fun he was having. I have been meaning to use the library near us to try out stuff to see if he will like them before I buy!

Sangie did you have fun with Dh being off. And get to do heaps of stuff. I love taking Sam to the zoo in sydney we bought season pass so can go as often as we want and have loved being able to take him to the beach this summer. He just loves the water and has finally got the kicking thing when swimming so just screeches in delight as he goes from one side of the pool to the other!
    Last edited by Now we're 3; January 22nd, 2011 at 10:45 PM.

Hello girls!

Welcome back Sanchez I know what you mean about the iPhone. I have an iPad as well now and avoid long posts on here as I have to drag out my laptop - such a drama

V sounds like she's doing really well and is as crazy as ever. Her and Iz would give each other a run for their money I reckon. Iz has started biting me lately and giggles like mad when I go off I was tempted to bite her back the other day but she chomped on her own finger in the end so I'm hoping that made her realise it hurts although she didn't seem bothered by it.

AM - so glad to hear the whole work and day care thing is working out ok. How many days are you working? How do you go getting Sam and yourself organised on a work day??? I'm in awe of mothers that can do that and get to a job on time. I struggle to get to mum's group for a coffee in time! PMSL

Art - constipation woes continue but things were good yesterday (ie we had two good firm but soft poos!) and I think I've worked out what I was doing wrong. I was giving her the stool softener in her warm milk but I checked their website yesterday and it says to only add it to cold food and drinks so maybe that was the issue. Fingers crossed we see a continuous improvement going forward. How are you feeling? Any morning sickness yet?

Sangie - hasn't BB been a dreary place to hang out of late? I was so close to taking some time out (self imposed ban) just to get away from it for a while. All the sadness was starting to take its toll on me and I was starting to panic about stupid things. I think once I knew the real story behind Lulu's death and Lori's husband, I felt a lot better. Sounds weird but I just needed to know. I also attended Lulu's memorial service in Perth so that was good.

We are doing well over here with our little mountain goat who likes to climb to the heighest point in any room. She's taken about 4 massive tumbles off the couch which I thought may stop her in her tracks but no such luck. I started trying time out in a corner and counting aloud for 10 seconds to see if that made any difference - she just giggles at me then runs off back to the couch once I say 10

We are getting lots of random words here and there but a lot she says once and is happy to not say it again. Dog is by far the favourite at the moment and it cracks us up while out walking she points to every dog and proudly announces 'Dawg!' at the top of her lungs

My SIL taught Iz how to do 'cheers' with her bottle over Christmas and now insists on doing 'cheers' with every drink in sight. It's hilarious but a little embarassing that she nows to chink her bottle with our guests wine glasses and beer

I've started charting my cycles again (did I say that already?) as we are planning on TTC#2 in March and I've found my periods are really weird these days. They were consistent - 28 days - when they returned in August but my Dec 2010 cycle was really weird (as some of you know from my other thread) and I just had another short(er) cycle - only 25 days! WTF is going on? Normally I get cramping followed by a heavy flow but that's stopped too (ok, so I'm grateful for that) and this time AF just showed up, this morning, totally unannounced. I've bought a stash of digital OPKs so I'll test for O this cycle and make sure all is OK. According to FF, I did O last month (I've been temping) so things should be ok but it's just all a bit weird. Anyone else having weird periods post baby?

My parents are having Iz overnight tonight so we can head out for a fancy meal with a couple of friends - I can't wait!! The only downer is it would have been a good chance for a bit of TTC practice but since AF has arrived that is now off the agenda. Oh well, I'm a bit like you Sanchez and can't be arsed anyway!! Poor DH thought he'd get lucky tonight...although he did comment to a mate the other day that there was no more 'getting lucky' as getting lucky these days could end up with #2. I assured him he's safe - until March - as I really want to enjoy summer and in particular, our long weekend in Margaret River to see Michael Buble. Priorities!!

Best get myself organised and pack some stuff for Miss Iz. Hugs to all of you!! xx
    Last edited by Taurean; January 25th, 2011 at 01:27 PM.

Cool

Hello ladies!
    I really don't know what i do with my time these days - but i seem to whittle it away and achieve very little!

Art - Congrats on the BFP! Lol, I hope it's all received well at your house - but really when you make such gorgeous kiddies you are obliged to keep it up! It's going to be so fun have 3 under 5, no doubt they will grow up with an awesome friendship.

Taurean - bummer about Iz's poos I know exactly what you are goign through - as we had that with T for months and months. Have you thought about trying to change her milk? Maybe her tummy is finding it hard to digest. We have T on soymilk, not that he drinks much - mostly just for his cereal. Anyway - worth a thought maybe. I've been on the pill since having T and just had my first cycle off the pill, getting ready for TTC it was only 26 days and really light so now i have no idea what the usual will be, and i'm also feeling quite confused. Probably for the best you've given yourself 3 mths to chart, I've only done 1mth and now we are TTC - so i guess that involves lots of (excuse the pun) random stabbing in the dark :-p We are hoping for a 2011 bubba Our thinking is now just get the baby stage over and done with quickly lol How was your dinner out??
    I had a girls weekend 2 weeks ago for a hen's party, it was good fun - T stayed home with DH, and unfortunately got an ear infection and kept Tim up half of one night and nearly all of the next night. But in general they coped well without me!

AM - How is work going hun?? Its such a hard transition period, but you'll be right sooner than you know - then you will quickly start wondering how SAHM's do it Lol If he's not already then Sam will soon be loving all the different toys and activities and socialising. Tadhg loves being at his daycare. I'm doing 4 days per week now - although work has been so quiet I can't really say I've done much "working". We are just making the most of it as my contract only goes until the end of June, and i can't imagine it being renewed as they are changing our products and structure a lot at the moment. I have a bonus waiting for me if i complete my contract - so just heading for that, which should pay for T to stay in daycare 2 short days per week while i'm off work / once we have bub #2. As you saw on FB - we have booked 3 flights for the next couple of months, including Sydney in May. We are going to try and pack quite a bit in including a visit to my office and lots of catching up with friends - so it should be fun! Will let you know nearer the time what our plans are in case we are near you

Sanchez - Loving the photos of V, she is going to be a heart-breaker, so gorgeous! Thank goodness for daycare huh - sounds like V would go really well there with all the activities and other kids to run around after. So funny to see their little personalities with others their age too huh. Tadhg is a real little ring leader and starts the other kids running up and down the room going 'oohohhhoohoh' as loud as poss - lol. I hoe he keeps that confidence as he grows up!

So apart from that we are good - praying for these last molars to hurry up and stop moving! It's causing some restless nights and even grumpy at times during the day, which is most unlike my baby! We have reverted to 6am wakeups this week - ug. I got used to 7am! I'm going to try and slowing wean him back to 7, but unfortunately we have a weekend away starting tomorrow - so its not likely to be resolved by then. We are off the Lake Taupo (Kinloch) so please may this sunshine last!
    Happy Australia days for yesterday girlies xx

Kel & T-man x

ps. we are only 3 weeks away from 18 months old!! OMG!
    Last edited by kellynz; January 27th, 2011 at 08:06 AM. Reason: added ps

Hello ladies! Hope you are all well!

Sanchez, great to hear from you and get an update on V. YAY for two days day care, how did it go? I almost feel lost when my two aren't with me. That lasts for about 2 milliseconds and then I race around getting heaps done lol! Enjoy the time to yourself!

Art, how are you going hun? I hope that you are feeling well and that the dreaded morning sickness is staying away.

AM, bugger that the day care germs have made an appearance. Hope Sam has made a fast recovery. How are you finding being back at work? Same as Taurean I am in awe of mums who manage to get themselves and littlies out the door in time for work! I guess it takes organisation which I am often lacking in, generally we are the last to arrive at playgroup each week and that doesn't start till 10am lol! Yes we had a ball with DH being on holidays. Took the kids to the beach a few times and they both absolutely loved it to the point that there was tears at home time. Got lots done around the house too and DH also made the kids a wooden picnic table which has been very well used! And I love it because it means more meal times outside and therefore mess stays outside lol!

Kelly, hope you had a wonderful weekend away. Those molars suck hey? Ethan had swollen red gums for weeks and weeks before 3 finally came through. Number 4 is still swollen and red and I just wish it would hurry the hell up! Bugger at the 6am wake ups, that isn't fun. I've been spoilt lately with 7.30am wake up and on the odd occasion 8am. I keep thinking it won't last though lol!

Taurean, I had a little giggle at the 'cheers' because Ethan does that too. My brother taught him and he says 'cheeeeese' as he chinks his water bottle with everyone. It has become a ritual before we eat now (brekky, lunch and dinner lol!). Not sure on the weird cycles hun but as long as you are o'ing then it shouldn't matter? Good that you are tracking though so if you have any concerns you can take it to a doctor. Best of luck, can't wait to hear of more BFP's in this group!

Have been avoiding BB a bit of late, just so much going on and like Taurean said it just got a bit much. We also have a bit of sadness within our family with DH's great uncle passing away last week and my aunt had a biopsy recently for a growth discovered in her breast. I feel so sick thinking that she may have cancer. I am really close to her and as she never had kids of her own, myself and my siblings are like her kids and she is like our second mum.

Anyway just been keeping myself busy as usual. Ethan is a real little character these days. He is obsessed with the toilet and putting things in it (last week a whole roll of toilet paper and my shampoo bottle went down for a swim). He also says 'oh no' and everytime I hear it I know he has either broken or spilt something (or put yet another thing down the loo grrrrrr!). Sleeping has been brilliant lately and I hope it stays that way (bed at 7pm and up at 7.30am and two hours nap after lunch). He now has 11 teeth and no more bottles woo hoo! DD starts kindy this week so I'm looking forward to spending some one on one time with him.

Better be off and crank the air con up again. 40 degrees here today and 39 tomorrow, talk more soon xoxoxoxo

Hi Everyone

Not sure if you guys remember me but I am not a real BB'er anymore. Can just get a bit OTT for me and I am super busy working full time with a "toddler"? Can I use that word? I can't get through everyone's posts but am hearing that there are 1 or more pregnancies in this group?? Wow, can't even contemplate baby no.2 at this stage, you guys are super keen!!

Just a quick update. Frazer has a throat and tonsil infection and is a very clingy munchkin atm. He has started antibiotics so am hoping that it clears up soon. He was walking at 11 mths and is saying a couple of small words here and there. He is trying to feed himself but is making more of a mess than anything. Cleaning up after meals is not my favourite job atm! He remains in daycare 1 day a week and is moving up to the toddler room this week, where they sleep on a mat on the floor! I'm not sure how he will go and I have expressed my concern to the lovely ladies but they don't seem to think it'll be a problem. Good luck to them trying to keep him on his bed! lol Frazer has 12 teeth and his about 14kgs. (Thank god he's plateaud (sp?) carrying was becoming a problem before he was walking)

Those that remember my good friend Janine whom I met in this forum, she has recently given birth to a 2nd bub, gorgeous Parker 7lb 14oz. He is now coming up to 4 weeks old and her oldest bub Emily is is a very cute big sister!

Hoping everyone is safe, happy and healthy and had a great festive season. I am excited to be back at work but did enjoy my 6 weeks holidays. oxo
    Last edited by Pooley; January 30th, 2011 at 08:51 PM.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast