Thread: They're broken!

Red face They're broken!

So am I now facing a future of having to roll my bb's up back into my bra?!?!?!?

Are those days of pre-baby bb's never to be reclaimed unless I do something drastic like implants?!?!

I really am so uncomfy to have DH see my top half if I am laying on my side coz they just (TMI) flop out in the most unattractive, undesirable manner - there's simply no shape any more

Don't get me wrong, love bf and am planning on continuing for at least another 6 months with DD#2 (fed for 12months with DD#1)...........but am dreading finishing because I will have no reason for them any more as I think I will be too uncomfy for DH to have them back, coz they certainly won't be being returned in their original state iykwim...............

Do I just suck it up?!?!?

oh i so know what you mean pendulums i like to refer to mine as lol

Motherhood is cruel in that department!!

Bring on surgery for me i say!!

Hi,

This post is gonna be in the realms of waaaaay too much information. But, my mother had 5 children, and didn't breastfeed any one of us, ever. I remember watching with a mixture of awe and horror as she "concertina'd" them into her bra. (starting from somewhere below her navel)
    I have breastfed for, well, basically 14 years and mine are heading the same way.
    But the fabulous thing is my dh just LOVES them, He love the "F's, just as much as he loved the double D's he married. I don't get it, but I love him for it!
    Barb

I remember watching with a mixture of awe and horror as she "concertina'd" them into her bra. (starting from somewhere below her navel)
    LOL! It is just gravity that is cruel to women
    You are right, Barb. Charlyfrog, probably your DH will jump at the chance to get them back when you're done feeding regardless of what they look like... I think girls worry about these things way more than boys. If they've got nipples they're perfect LOL!

I know mine will never be the same again - probably like my tummy too LOL. But I wouldn't swap a perfect body for my boys any day. Guys wear scars as a badge of honour, why can't the evidence of childbearing be a badge of honour too? I wear mine proudly (that doesn't mean openly showing off my flaws, just not being paranoid about them) and if anyone doesn't like it - bad luck!

paradise lost Guest

On top of BFing i also lost a lot of weight and am about 16-18kg lighter than pre-pregnancy, so my boobies are empty funbags now. Like socks with tennis balls in.

The first time DP saw them i was still BFing and they weren't *quite* so saggy, but they WERE saggy then. I was holding my breath for his reaction but all i got was a good squeeze and a husky, "god your nipples are AMAZING" so i guess he's happy.

I just tell myself a) they look great in a bra (and because they're smaller they fit in prettier, cheaper bras) and b) i can orgasm from having my nipples touched (which i never had before DP/BFing - whichever it was) so all in all i am NOT thinking of surgery, the loss of sensation would be too much

Bx

The thing I find that hardest - (other than looking in the mirror and lamenting the loss of my perky C's) is finding clothes that dont make me look ridiculous. Im a size 12 but with 14E's lots of cute tops and dresses look silly, dont fit or show my very attractive maternity bra Ugh sorry for the mini-vent!
    Having said all that DH thinks they are great and can't really see the difference (???? men) and they feed my gorgeous girl!
    I'm sure your DH still thinks they loook great- we women are way too critical of ourselves and men really aren't as fussy as we think at times!

OMG!! Thank goodness it's not just me!!!

Snacks - oh that made me laugh!! As long as they've got nipples!! Oh how true!!

When it comes down to it, I really am too much of a wus (sp?) to go through with any type of surgery anyways...................so tennis ball in a sock bbs it is then!

Ah well, if DH is 'supporting' them, who am I to complain?!?!

Tan you hit the nail on the head with us women being too critical and men not being as fussy as we think (or we should say "good" men).

Charly, I'm glad to see you are more at peace with yourself. As Barb said, it's not the BF as much as it's pregnancy and age. Surgery is such a temporary, risky, painful and expensive option. I say we all accept ourselves and like Manta said, wear our badges of honour. I have a different issue in that mine were small before children and now they are even smaller but oh well, a small price to pay!

Ah well, if DH is 'supporting' them, who am I to complain?!?!
    LOL! I imagine he's dead keen to act as your wonder cups

!!!! Yup! I think a new cup size has been invented: "DH" LOL!!

Oh thank you all for giving me such a good laugh about all this! I think I needed it! "laughter is the best medicine!!"

"As long as they have nipples..............." Oh still too funny!!