Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looks like i'm in here again...

Unhappy Looks like i'm in here again...

Yesterday at 5 weeks and 4 days i started bleeding. I thought that if i got past my last milestone of my previous m/c that i would be fine(5w3d) but no, that doesn't seem to be the case.

I had a HCG blood test done yesterday and will be having another tomorrow, however today i did a HPT and it was negative. My last positive was at 5 weeks and it was really dark and now it's just not coming up anymore

I thought i would be fine and baby would be fine because i have had no pain whatsoever. My bleeding got a lot heavier today but i still thought i was fine. How stupid i feel for thinking that. I thought if i did the pee test it would come up yes your still pregnant, but it didn't! I'm so not prepared for this, i'm in complete shock.

This is my 3rd m/c, why? I shouldn't have that many unless something is wrong? Can i get testing for this at all?

I just feel like such a failier that i can't even keep alive my own baby. Why is this happening to me? It isn't fair...

OH darling, I'm so so very very sorry.

Huge hugs. You can get testing for recurrent miscarriage - perhaps get referral to the Mater for further testing?

If there is ANYTHING I can do, please let me know...

so sorry tegan. words cant express my sadness for you.
    sorry I cant help you with the questions but I know there are threads here with that information and i am sure someone lovely enough to help you out will soon.
    big hugs
    xxx

sorry to hear your sad news and sending you a big hug.

I am so sorry Tegan I truly am so sorry for your loss again. you are very young and it's not fair for you (or anyone at any age) you don't deserve it. I haven't been through what you are experiencing so i do not know what to say however take comfort in your beautiful children and believe it will happen again for you some day soon when the time is right....

cry and be mad and sad as much as you want as that is your right to feel that way.... *hugs*

I'm here for you if you need me mate.

Oh no, Tegan I am so very sorry.. xx

Oh Tegan! :hugs: This is so not fair, and I'm so sorry you've found yourself here again.

Yes, there is a lot of testing that can be done to find out why you keep losing babies, it can sometimes be hard to find a doctor willing to do it, but keep searching until you find a doctor that will test!

BW

So sorry to hear your sad news hun. Huge during this difficult time.

Teagan, i'm so sorry.
    Do you have a Gyno or FS here in Newcastle? They can do some tests for you hun. I know it doesnt get any easier
    Please remember to take care of yourself xo

I'm so sorry that you are having to go through this again. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Please be kind to yourself.

I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:
    Don't be so hard on yourself hun, it's not your fault that your body is not doing what you want it to do.
    :hugs:

Tegan I am so very sorry sweety. Huge hugs to you. Please make sure you still go back and have a repeat HCG done. If the results are conclusive that you have indeed lost your little angel then ask the Dr to refer you to a gyno for further investigations.

You know where I am if you need to chat sweety.

Tegan - I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You are not a failure at all. Try and get as many tests done as possible. Mostly look after yourself, hugs.

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Oh Tegan, huni, I am so so sorry you are having to go through this once again.

Be kind to yourself, and make sure that you find a Dr who will listen to you so you can find some answers if at all possible.

Thinking of you babe.

Aww Tegan hun I am so so sorry

Tegan so sorry.

huge hugs tegan - i am so sorry & wish i could take the hurt away

Im so sorry Tegan for your loss, please take care hun..and i hope u can get some answers soon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast