Thread: Lost my baby on Monday ...

Unhappy Lost my baby on Monday ...

I lost my baby on Monday @ 5 weeks I keep telling my myself it will be OK and that I can try again but I still find myself getting sad and I don't feel like anyone around me understands how I feel because they have never been through this before. And I ask myself why me when so many people who don't even want babies can have them and give them away or abort them. I'm 23 and this is hard on me I have been looking online and found a lot messages boards of women saying they had servel m/c's after being on depo and some that can never have kids because of it so now I'm thinking is that whats wrong with me could it be the depo that cause this did I do this to myself... all I want is a healthy lil baby just one !!!! I want to be able to have just one !!! I know this long but I'm just so lost and feel like I did something wrong ... I'm being real strong and trying not cry but I feel so alone ...

I am so sorry for your loss hun.

Take the time you need to grieve your little bubba.

Lv Spring

I am so sorry for your loss. This is one of the hardest times in your life but one day, you will be blessed with the child you already love so much. I am positive it will happen.

There are many women in here that have been through this and they can offer you some much needed support.

Thinking of you.

hi hun, first of all big

I too have lost - 2 infact, and was on depo years ago - i blame depo, but who really knows?

But there is light at the end of the tunnel hun - i am now exactly 12 weeks pregnant.

You might want to talk to your doc about depo - how long were you on it, and how long ago did you stop? My doc was going to look into progesterone supplemets if this one didnt stick, as that is what depo messes with (your natural progesterone).

Take time to grieve and let your body and soul heal - but try not to look for answers, its so hard when you are going through it to find that there just arent any answers!

I stop the depo in late 2006 and started Af in May 2007 it lasted for about 4 weeks and then after that I had a regular AF 24day cycle but I don't know want my body is going to do now after my M/C ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kitt3n View Post
    hi hun, first of all big

I too have lost - 2 infact, and was on depo years ago - i blame depo, but who really knows?

But there is light at the end of the tunnel hun - i am now exactly 12 weeks pregnant.

You might want to talk to your doc about depo - how long were you on it, and how long ago did you stop? My doc was going to look into progesterone supplemets if this one didnt stick, as that is what depo messes with (your natural progesterone).

Take time to grieve and let your body and soul heal - but try not to look for answers, its so hard when you are going through it to find that there just arent any answers!

Thanks for all the love ladies!!! This week has been really hard for me ...

hI LADIES....
    Can someone please tell me what depo is?

Its birth control ... You get a shot every 3 months

Quote Originally Posted by Carla MP View Post
    hI LADIES....
    Can someone please tell me what depo is?

sorry to hear of your loss, send you a big hug.

Toccara50,
    It might not neseccarily be from the depo, im 25 and lost my baby on friday at exactly 5 weeks. I already have a 3 year old daughter with my previous partner but now my new partner and i are trying. Id be happy with what i have because ive already gotten my little princess but this one is for him. we also had a miscarriage in febuary, also lost early on in the pregnancy. All i can say is keep the hope.

I'm so sorry about your loss.