Thread: A month on...

Default A month on...

Feeling a bit down today, it's one month since my m/c. Just feeling really sad and disappointed on all that I am missing out on.
    I don't think DP even realises what day it is and why I am a bit moody. I don't really think I should have to explain it to him, he should know.
    Perhaps I am being a bit harsh, he's not a mind reader and I do shut him out a lot.

Being a bit teary and reflective has made me realise that I am a bit ... well a lot scared about TTC again. I've suffered a lot of loss in my life over the last 10 years, the main one being my mum at 18. For me any loss in my life is compounded, feel like I am grieving for her all over again, it's times like this that I really miss her.
    I'm not sure where I would find the strength to go through this again, the reserves are getting low.

IRL I really am a, I guess closed person. I don't give much away about how I am feeling. It's nice to be able to get it out here.

..Laura

Laura, huge for what you are going through. I think you are an amazing woman, and VERY strong. I can imagine how hard it is for you. I'm sure your DP is trying to be supportive and is coping in his own way (but lets face it, guys aren't great with dates!!) and is probably coping the best way he can. I hope that you guys can work through this together and have the courage to try and conceive again. Good luck.

bekyj2 Guest

dear ll80
    big massive i have to say just like wat Aricyns' mum has said you sound amazingling strong. my partner forgets the date but knows when i am upset he knows why. your aloud to be upset but know that you will have some one always to talk to. i no it hard to be young and have a miscarrige i am only 17 and i have had 3 miscarrige but this is not about me its about you, and at a time like this the best thing to do is to talk to DP and tell him wats going on and how u feel.
    take care of yourself and i am really sorry to here about you loss.

Sending a cyberhug. I hope you feel better.

i'm so sorry for your loss, my dear. let your dp know why you are sad - men rarely are able to know things without being told i find. xxoo