Thread: My Angel Baby

Default My Angel Baby

hi, this is new to me but I have found the forums to be most comforting...unfortunately on the 1st of Feb I started to miscarry at 11weeks and 5 days...i think this has to be the hardest thing i have had to deal with..i have felt so much emotion and still do and am so scared of what the future holds for us. I pray every day that we can be blessed to have a family and try to understand why this had to happen...

loved so much that God needed you more...1-02-2008 11weeks 5days.

Welcom to BB you will find lots of comfort and support here through the lovely ladies and men. Sorry about your loss take time to grieve and take one day at a time.

Emmy-Lou.
    I am sorry to hear of your loss. It is an extremely difficult emotional time. Please be gentle with yourself and allow yourself and your DP to grieve in anyway and for as long as you need. I too hope that you will be blessed with the family that you so desire. Take care of yourself.
    MrsK

Emmy, welcome to BB. I'm terribly sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you rest up and take things easy for a while. You need time to grieve, and find solace in whatever you need to. Good luck to you.

EmmyLou, hugs to you. The people who post here truly understand what you are going thru right now. Surround yourself with people who understand and love you and do whatever you need to do. Whether that be cry, scream, sleep all day, get away for a few days. Whatever it takes to help start the healing process.

It's a long process, a painful journey. But you WILL GET THERE. No one can tell you when, but one day you will find it just a tiny bit easier.

Best of luck to you. You will be blessed with 10 tiny fingers and toes one day.....

Emmy-Lou, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you find as much comfort here at BB as many of us have including myself. There are so many of us here that know what you are going through. Take the time to grieve, it is all part of the healing process but most of all take care of yourself and your DP.
    Only you will know when the time is right to try again for that perfect little person you so desire and believe me, you will one day be blessed.

so sorry for your loss:hugs: you are in the right place for some amazing support

Thank you all so much...everyday i think of my angel baby and i so miss being pregnant it's such a beautiful feeling...soon i hope to try again and am just concentrating on being the healthiest i can be..my doctor has advised 6weeks atleast so we'll wait till then and pray that we'll be blessed.
    Thank you all again, your words of comfort are heartfelt.
    lol.