Thread: My son Michael

samantha76 Guest

Default My son Michael

Hiya,
    i have 4 beautiful sons but one Michael is now an angel.He was born prem @24wks in dec 2004 and lived for 5 days , he passed away in mine and his daddys arms 1 wk before xmas.

even now 3 and 1/2 yrs later my heart aches for him though to my friends and family i'm ok.I carry on with my cheerfull exteria for my other boys. there are nights that i can't sleep for thoughts of my wee man but i wake up , plaster on a smile.why? because others become fed up of me being miserable, it makes them feel better if i'm smiling. So i carry on pretending but omg it gets tiring.

so thats me, a mother of 4 boys but some would say a mother of 3, i will always have 4 sons , i will never deny Michael even if that makes others uncoftable. Sorry everyone but i was told tonight that it could have been worse if he'd have grown older and then i had lost him!!!!! omg people haven't a clue!

Sam xx

Samantha welcome to Belly Belly. I'm sorry little Michael passed away. I'm sorry people are insensitive, too. I hope you find comfort and support here amongst our community

Sam: I am so sorry for the loss of your son. I too lost a son and I know your pain. This isn't something that you just 'get over'. You will forever be his mummy and you will forever miss him.

3 1/2 years might seem like a long time for some but a mother's love never dulls.

Take care sweetie.

Lv Spring

Samantha and I am so glad that you have found Belly Belly. You will find so much loving support in here.

I understand the need to be happy for everyone else - they just get tired of hearing the sadness. I really understand...

I am so so sorry your little man passed over - sometimes it is just so hard to understand why. Sending you love and understanding...

hi and welcome to BB, sorry for your loss, there are lots of wonderful ladies on here, sending you a big hug.

Hi hun,
    Sorry to hear the loss of your little boy. I too lost by baby boy at 24wks 2 years ago and the pain doesn't go away. Your angel is always in your heart to hold close to you.

Regards,
    Dianne

Welcome Samantha. I'm so sorry to hear about your son passing away but so glad you've found BB, you will find so much support here, sometimes it's really good just to let everything out when you're having a bad day to people outside your family who don't have any expectations of you.

Sam,
    I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your precious little man Michael.
    Don't ever stop denying him... he is your son and he is entitled to an acknowledgement no matter how uncomfortable it makes others feel... if it feels right to you, I say do it.
    I acknowledge and talk about Noah all the time... but that is mostly to the people who matter to me, they also ask questions and talk about him too... the other's feel uncomfortable, so I don't allow them the honour of knowing more about my precious angel baby.
    It has been over 2 years since I lost Noah and I still cry for him... I cried for him yesterday actually. Everyone has their good and bad days, there are huge things that remind us of our loss, and there are little things too. As the other ladies have mentioned, it is a pain that truly doesn't go away, and we have the right to be upset at times.
    I am very glad you have found bellybelly... we will be here to let you cry on our shoulders and listen to you when you need to vent.
    Huge hugs to you
    Lisa

I'm so sorry for your loss of your beautiful son Michael.

samantha76 Guest

Thankyou everyone for your warm welcome

Hi Samantha, I've had people tell me that things could've been worse too, but what could be worst than your baby dying? Regardless of the circumstances. But with the support of the wonderful women in this forum, I've learnt that people say things for their own benefit rather than your own.

Michael is your son and always will be. No one can take that from you or judge you on how you grieve for his loss.

Hi Sam

I'm so very very sorry too hunny..And yes you are a mummy to 4 beautiful boys, you are perfectly right.

Praying that you have all the strength you need xx