Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Someone Help Please

Justme...I'm so sorry for the loss of your two little ones

Thank You everyone for your thoughts and prayers. Just to update you. Today we took our angels to the crematorium. We have picked out the most beautiful urn for them to go in. The urn has to come over from the states, its white handcrafted marble. The way I figured it I had money aside for prams, cots etc. Which unfortunately I will not need. These two, Krystal and Cameron, will fly before they ever walk. It was hard to leave them there, the logical side of me had to take over because the emotional side of me would have just stayed there. The people I dealt with were fantastic. They treated them with the respect they deserved. Thank You again to everyone.

i am sitting here crying for you , you are so strong, sending you a big hug

Again, so sorry for your loss. so sorry you had to go through it. It's an old cliche, but very true that we shouldn't have to outlive our children.

A Pair of Shoes

I am wearing a pair of shoes.
    They are ugly shoes.
    Uncomfortable shoes.
    I hate my shoes.
    Each day I wear them, and each day I wish I had another pair.
    Some days my shoes hurt so bad that I do not think I can take another step.
    Yet, I continue to wear them.
    I get funny looks wearing these shoes.
    I can tell in others eyes that they are glad they are my shoes and not theirs.
    They never talk about my shoes.
    To learn how awful my shoes are might make them uncomfortable.
    To truly understand these shoes you must walk in them.
    But, once you put them on, you can never take them off.
    I now realize that I am not the only one who wears these shoes.
    There are many pairs in this world.
    Some woman are like me and ache daily as they try and walk in them.
    Some have learned how to walk in them so they don’t hurt quite as much.
    Some have worn the shoes so long that days will go by before they think about how much they hurt.
    No woman deserves to wear these shoes.
    Yet, because of these shoes I am a stronger woman.
    These shoes have given me the strength to face anything.
    They have made me who I am.
    I will forever walk in the shoes of a woman who has lost a child.

New ID...... When I first logged on to Belly Belly I was in a state of complete confusion and a feeling of not really being worth anything, i m sure there are plenty of you who understand. Anyway the ID JustMe was appropriate. As the days have gone on, and there have only been 9 I m trying to learn to live with the loss of my 2 angel babies. During this time I have worked on a Web site dedicated to my 2 angels. Am working on Dedication Albums for each of them as well as an artwork. Part of it all is learning to continue to live so with respect to my Angel Babies I have changed my ID as part of that process.

Thank you for sharing that poem.

lovley poem

brought tear to my eyes, if only noone had to walk in these shoes :hugs:

Loved the poem - there are alot of us who wear these shoes. There is only one good thing about many of us wearing them and that is we have each other to lean on. I just have one wish and that is that all of us get to have that bundle of joy we all so desperately want. to all.

can I ask where you got the poem I shared it with a friend of mine whose son passed away 48hrs after birth anyway she is in US she asked if she could share it with her local loss group ??? so wanted the credits for poem etc

Default Poem

Rach75...... I have no idea on the author. I have spent countless hours, unfortunatley, surfing the net reading poems and looking at pictures and have a heck of a collection of them now. They help sometimes to just read some of them. I ve posted a few of them on my web site but that one I found after that and havnt updated the site yet.

It is an amaizing poem though, full credit to whomever wrote it.

I know the feeling I shall tell my friend to just feel free to use it

It is one of the nicest IYKWIM!!! poems I have read...

Default Poems

Rach75.... I have put quite a few on a web site I did, I know that some web site block it so you cant copy and paste but if you want anything of the site I did or if she does.... go for it. Hope it helps

Hi Angel Babies,
    I have just had a look at your website. (I hope that you dont mind)
    It is so beautiful, I couldnt see it very well for the tears!
    Hope you are doing OK,

C.

Default Canary

I certainly have no problem with you having a look the web site. I did the web site for 2 main reasons. Firstly as a tribute to my little angels. Secondly, as I was going through it all I spent countless hours on the internet reading and searching sites. It helped greatly. It allowed me to understand that what I was feeling was Very normal.

I will continue the site as long as I can in the hope that it will help othes.

Thank You very much for your lovely comments

chicken_licken_84 Guest

I know I'm way late on the uptake, but I had a horrible obstetrician as well. There's nothing that can take their harsh words out of your head, which to me has been the worst part of losing our baby. There are doctors out there that do have a heart (I hope), you just need to find one. I hope you are coping and get the answers that you need.

Default Chicken Lickin

If there is one thing that I wish would come out of what I have gone through, and what others have gone through would be for Doctors to pull their heads in on how they talk to their patients. If I had the funds I would do a national campaign. My whole experience would have been so different if my FS had Done things differently. Ironically the emergancy staff at the hospital were fantastic.... it was the FS.... so maybe the campaign should be aimed at them.

How true that is! And yet, docs are not really taught people skills in med school. Or they might have a lecture or two on the subject.

When I was in nursing school, one of my instructors said that our biggest insurance against getting sued was to have a relationship with your patients--take an interest in them as people. She didn't mean to imply to be insincere, but if the health care provider and patient get to know each other and respect each other as people, it makes for a more satisfying experience all around.

They also taught us to treat each patient as we would want our mom and dad to be treated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast