Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We lost our little one

Default We lost our little one

Just letting you all that we have last our little one , in some ways i cannot believed that i am going throught this again , doesnot get any easer.
    Aweeks or so ago i had a little bleed and the scan showed baby was fine and had a heart beat, then aweek after they wanted to check things and baby was gone .
    I am still not bleeding , it is so hard because i still have really bad M/S and my boobs are still so sore, hospital is still mucking me around and i am waiting for a D&C, scan shows sack is still growing so it looks like things will not happen naturaly.
    I dont understant why i still have M/S this did not happen with my other miscarrages, stupid body ,i thought because i had such bad M/S all was going to be ok.

Oh Bettyboop,
    I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of your precious angel.
    Please know I am here for you :hugs:
    Lisa

Bettyboop - i too am very to hear of the loss of your little one!
    BIG :hugs: to your at this time!

Bettyboop
    I am so sorry you are going through this. Please take care of yourself and know you are in my thoughts and prays.

im so sorry this is happening again, big hugs to you

mumstar Guest

BettyBoop - I am extremely sorry for your loss. I had a m/c at 10 weeks - baby stopped growing at about 7-8 weeks, but I was still getting really bad all day/night m/s. So I presumed everything was okay as well. Until I had the scan at 10 weeks. My ob's said it is due to very high hormone levels. Please take care of yourself. Again, I am very sorry.

Hi bettyboop, I’ve had a sort of similar MC experience to you (although I never got to see a baby). My Hcg levels were 90 000 then up over 100 000 and I felt so sick so I thought everything was going great. I went for a dating scan at about 9 weeks and there was no baby. I had to wait a week for a D&C just incase it was too early to see a baby (I just knew there was no baby but I guess they needed to be sure, and miracles do happen).

Anyway, what helped me was that I thought to myself, I am so good at growing a placenta, when I do have a baby in there I’m going to grow it the best, most nutritious placenta ever. It’s the placenta (not the baby) that produces the hormone that is detected by pregnancy tests and makes you feel sick. So that’s why you feel the way you do, still sick.

Hugs to you.

oh betty
    i am so sorry to hear this. hun, sending you loads of love and hugs :hugs: i hope you get things sorted out at the hospital asap. it really is so unfair.

xx dusty

I'm so sorry for your loss

Oh betty hun - im so very sorry

Bettyboop I'm sorry you're going through this again. My heart goes out to you

oh no, Bettyboop im very sorry to hear of ur loss

I'm so sorry for the loss of your little one. Please be kind to yourself and I really hope that the hospital stops mucking you around.

Bettyboop I am so sorry for your loss sending you big :hugs:

Nikki

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. I was hopeful that this one would be successful. Sending big hugs.

bettyboop - so sorry to hear of your loss, you are in my thoughts and prayers. look after yourself, huge cyber hugs to you

I'm so sorry for the loss of your bub *hugs* i just lost mine too and i still have very sore boobs. Its just isn't fair is it?

Bettyboop, I am devastated to read this and am so very sorry for your loss.. xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast