Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We now have an angel...

Hugs babe....so sorry for the loss of your much wanted angel.

OH honey I am so sorry to hear of your and DH loss. Thank you for sharing your story with us and I hope it has helped a bit to debrief.
    I now have so much more respect and a greater understanding of miscarriages and i'm so sorry for anyone who has ever had one.
    honey you dont have to explain it.....but I know exactly what your saying.
    Thank you fo ryour consideration towards others in YOUR time of need. You truely are a beautiful person.

hi renstar,
    I dont think we have chatted before but I occasionally lurk in the ttc1-6 mths thread and was following with bated breath your journey of the last few weeks, I was so happy for you to be one of the lucky ones who conceivealmost straight away.
    I am so sorry that you (or any of us..) have had to go through this.
    sending you the biggest of hugs, one wise lady once posted to me after my mc that at least now you know you can conceive....its a start. wishing you all the best with your future ttc.
    dont worry too much (easily said, I know) it will happen.
    love bec
    xxx

I'm sorry for your loss and I know what you mean about feeling pregnant and now nothing. I guess it wasn't the right time for your little and if you need to vent then go for it. Let's hope our are in a better place now

Oh Renstar... my heart is breaking for you and your DH sweetie.
    Please know you are both in my thoughts right now.
    Huge big hugs to you :hugs:

Im sorry to hear of your loss Ren, I will keep my eye on you, we will miss you in the forum.
    Best wishes and a huge BFP coming your way,
    Love Jen

Mantaray - thank you for saying my post was well written. It helps to get it all out and helps with the grieving process I feel... certainly helped me straight away. I am feeling more positive about it all now & i am proud of the way i have handled it over the last 3 days...

Maz - aww thank you *hugs*

StarrySky - that is a very wise thing to say...and you're right. Knowing that I can conceive in our 1st month of trying is something special, even though it didnt last, at least we have that knowledge now that we are probably very fertile and shouldn't have too many problems (fingers crossed) for the near near future. I'm so grateful for that.

Milka & Lisa - i'm sorry for your recent losses also *hugs* yes i'm sure they are in a better place definitely...

Scorpiomum - i'm sad i won't be able to be in your bellybuddies thread with you all however i know it wasnt my turn just yet.... its your turn, and i wish you all the very best for H&H pregnancy!

* I have been feeling better today and even though i have my moments, where i feel very sad, i then have moments where i'm feeling so positive and know that one day soon we'll have our little one and it will stick for us... one day when we hold our baby in our arms we'll know that all this happened for a reason.

Yesterday was difficult when I went to the shops by myself and i walked past a young couple with a newborn in the pram and i felt pretty teary after seeing the baby, i guess just my hormones maybe... but i soon picked myself up!!! Carried on with things.... because i know our turn will come around soon...

Keep your chin up Renstar you are likely to have many moments like that in public over the next couple of months. The thing I found the hardest was seeing pregnant women and for some reason I've found that I am surrounded by then whenever I've had a loss. The sadness can hit you at any time. Once I ended up in tears in Big W cos the only top I liked in the whole shop turned out to be a maternity one.

Hey Renstar- big hugs to you! Have plenty of rest- i find panafen plus helps with alot with pains. Take it easy and be kind to your slef and let your self feel what you feel.

I know what u mean about "feeling" pregnant- i felt the same with my early loss- i started thinking i was going crazy coz i felt pregnant- yet i was only getting faint lines- it was really frustrating.

Good luck if you are trying hard this month!! we are on almost the same cycle day- so good luck and i am sure we will both have some good news!!

Star Bright

Starbright - thanks *hugs* we feel ready to start ttc again this cycle. we don't want this to set us back at all, unless of course the doc says we shouldnt be trying straight away? I have a few questions to ask about it all so i might start a thread... i am seeing doc tomorrow too just for a chat with her.

I am you and I both get our very dark BFP's this cycle & they stick!

Hi Renee, I'm so sorry for your loss, I too had been lurking in the ttc thread reading up on your story, each day I would come in to work and look out for your posts, i was devastated to read of your loss. You sound so unbelievably strong, and you are right one day you will be holding your bubs and seeing that it all happened for a reason and thats one of the hardest things to realise no matter how far along the pg journey that you lose your child, I am still coming to terms with that myself. I do sit and think you know if it wasn't for my loss I wouldn't be in the position I am in today, and I can honestly say that that as hard as it is and I much as I want my daughter back, I am probably a better person then I was before my loss. The other thing to think about when you do see couples with newborns is to think maybe one day they were in your or my shoes. I still find it hard to think that, but it knocks a bit of sense in to me.
    anyway enough of my babbling, thinking and praying for you hon.

Renstar - Just wanted to send you {{{HUGS}}}

Klee - thank you hun *hugs* thats lovely you were following my posts... it was a confusing week because i just knew i was pregnant yet the tests (BT tests) were showing otherwise! the hpts were showing faint pos hpts! finally when the gp told me the level of the hcg in my system i just knew what had happened it wasnt meant to be... i am grateful that my body has detected this so so early rather than later. i can only imagine what others have gone thru with their miscarriages happening well into the pregnancies... i'm so so sorry for your great loss :hugs: i truly am. must have been so sad for you but you really do grow from these experiences dont you? and i totally agree with you, when i saw the newborn in the pram on Sat, i was so sad and slightly envious of this young couple yet then as i walked away, it came to me that maybe they have gone thru what i am going thru, who knows?!? so i quickly brought myself back to reality.
    JLK - thanks so much

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12