Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: high chair

Fee Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    The ikea one is fab. Im not sure about the harness, but you honestly dont need adjustable height, its got the footrest on it (im sure)
    Nah I just checked the Choice report and it doesn't have a footrest. It did well in the report though one of the recommended chairs.

Em if you want a copy of the report just let me know and I can email it to you.

Fraser Guest

Hey Fee - yep could you do that - do you have my e-mail address - actually you probably have my work one - I'll PM you with my home one!

thanks!

em- there is a mothers choice high chair on sale at target it is 1/2 price look on there web site for more detail

Fee Guest

Em, I can't find your email addy anywhere. But I think you've just purchased a high chair now anyway???

We've decided to buy the Ikea Antilop. My mum's neighbour has one and has let mum borrow it for when we visit. We tried Cooper in it on Xmas Eve and it was fantastic.

I have a steelcraft hi-lo chair too, and I like it fine. Milo is a remarkably tidy eater so far, so we've not had a whole lot of problems with cleaning it yet.

We also have a fisher price portable seat that straps on to a chair etc that we use sometimes when we are going out.

Aside from the safety issues, make sure that your baby can reach the tray confortable from the sitting position. I know a couple of people who bought expensive high chairs only go get home and find their child couldn't reach the table/tray.

Fraser Guest

hey we ended up getting a mothers choice layback - I think that's what it's called - but rayray I think you might be right - at the moment the tray is a little high for Charlie to reach - but once he starts sitting up properly it might be ok - the others we tried the tray was really really low and squashed his legs! I didn't like the print on a lot of the ones we saw - I'm a bit house proud so like things to match or be quite plain - so many of the chairs have a garish print on them it was disappointing.

Thanks for your help every one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12